LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 11:03 AM CDT

DailyDi

Thought this was interesting. I use ConstantContact to manage our mailing list, and according to them YOU are most likely to open my mail if I send it to you on Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 11:03 AM CDT.

Discuss...

Fully realizing that "YOU" refers to a group and not me specifically...

That time period is one that I am regularly on the computer, though I check mail everyday, multiple times.

• Like 1

That is 3 minutes after the end of MAN FROM UNCLE and 3 minutes into MISSION IMPOSSIBLE on ME-TVE. I compute the possibilities are these: 1. The emails are about "Nappyy"s or 2. they self-destruct in 30 seconds

• Like 1

Hmmm, it's not an email, but I did just read this post for the first time just now on a Sunday morning at 10:23 AM. Very interesting...

• Like 1

Thought this was interesting. I use ConstantContact to manage our mailing list, and according to them YOU are most likely to open my mail if I send it to you on Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 11:03 AM CDT.

Discuss...

This one is honestly not too difficult to figure out if you think about it for a moment. Don't focus on 11:03AM CDT as it pertains to the Central time zone, but focus instead on its relation to other US timezones. 11:03AM CDT is 12:03PM EDT, which covers several major cities on the eastern seaboard. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people in the Eastern time zone probably check their e-mail while they're eating lunch, and that at lot of those people probably eat lunch sometime around Noon. If you send an e-mail at 12:03EDT, it'll probably arrive while the people on the East Coast are already in their inboxes.

The Central time zone is probably a little bit less densely populated than the Eastern time zone, but it's still populated heavily enough that there are probably a good deal of members here located in it. An e-mail sent at 11:03AM CDT won't arrive while those people are eating lunch, but it'll probably arrive close enough to lunch hour that people will still see it as one of their first e-mails and be inclined to open it. With the Central and Eastern time zones well covered, you've probably got a statistical advantage for people reading your e-mail around the time that they're eating lunch. Likewise, anyone in the Central time zone who slept in is likely rolling out of bed around 11:00AM, so they could be checking their e-mail right around the time that you sent it.

The Mountain time zone would receive your e-mail at 10:03AM, but it's pretty sparsely populated in relation to other time zones, so even if fewer people actually read the e-mail, the lower quantity of people residing their overall is likely to make the unread e-mails statistically negligible. Even then, you might have some late sleepers rolling out of bed around the time that they receive your e-mail, so that could cause them to read it as well.

That just leaves the Pacific time zone, and they'd get your e-mail at 9:03AM, which would be perfect for people who are checking their e-mail first thing in the morning. LIke the Eastern time zone, the Pacific time zone is heavily populated, so sending your e-mail at 11:03AM CDT is ensuring that it's one of the first things that people in the two most heavily populated time zones are likely to see when they check their e-mails. The Central and Mountain timezones probably suffer a little, but there aren't enough people in Mountain time for this to be a huge issue, and in Central time you're still close enough to the lunch hour that people will probably see your e-mail there without much work.

Finally, if I had to guess why 11:03 and not 11:00 CDT is the best time to send an e-mail, I'd say it's because people probably take about three minutes from when they go to have noon lunch to when they actually start checking their emails, meaning that many of them are likely logging into their e-mail right as your e-mails are arriving. I could be wrong about this, but it seems like it's likely what's happening based on passed experiences.

Will go straight to my spam folder so its very unlikely I will see it ever

It's our opt-in mailing list, so if you chose to sign up just to spam-folder us.... well that would just be silly.

Hmmm, I must be running late then. Just last night (Tuesday), I finally had the time to go through all of my emails. Sure enough, you had one in there. I hate to admit it, but I guess those emails do work because interestingly enough I end up looking at your reusable printed diapers. I ordered one (no inserts), to test and see how well it will work as a swim diaper. I need something that will get me to and from the pool/hot tub without letting me leak all over the place. I'm betting that ocean print one

It's our opt-in mailing list, so if you chose to sign up just to spam-folder us.... well that would just be silly.

Cause I opted-in before the new boards and been waiting on you to allow us to change notification setting to not send updates on e-mail

So its easier for me to just send it to the spam folder than to unsub now, to maybe later sub again..