LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now That's What I Call Lazy...

DailyDi

Wet to make coffee this morning and discovered I was out of cream... It seems my step father has been eating Whole Grain Cheerios with Bailey's Toffee and Almond Cream for the last three days to avoid going out for milk!

• Like 1

It's funny the timing of this topic, Mike. Because just yesterday, I used some of my Coffeemate creamer in my Cereal to tide me over until I went grocery shopping today. My reasoning wasn't considered laziness though & I do live by myself, so my choice didn't affect anyone but me. And since today was my main big grocery shopping day didn't hurt. But to do it for several days like your step father did, I agree with you, that is being lazy.

Rockies Fan.

It's funny the timing of this topic, Mike. Because just yesterday, I used some of my Coffeemate creamer in my Cereal to tide me over until I went grocery shopping today. My reasoning wasn't considered laziness though & I do live by myself, so my choice didn't affect anyone but me. And since today was my main big grocery shopping day didn't hurt. But to do it for several days like your step father did, I agree with you, that is being lazy.

Rockies Fan.

The most offensive thing about your reply is that you use Coffeemate! Corn syrup and vegetable oil are not cream! :)

The most offensive thing about your reply is that you use Coffeemate! Corn syrup and vegetable oil are not cream! :)

Maybe he was going really ghetto, and used the powered white death stuff and water for his milk replacement. The Bailey's, however, is a great idea, but not on cereal especially in the morning. Kinda takes the edge of the day off.