LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Request for forum improvements

I know the recent upgrades are still settling and various bugs are still being worked out, so I'm not asking for any immediate action on this. I was actually hoping we could have a general list of additional improvements or added features that we could request. Something where once the dust settles you might consider addressing some of our requests. With this in mind, here are a couple of my requests.

Nothing can be done unless Invision do it as far as I know... You might have more luck requesting on their forum, but I think you have to have one of their licenses to do so, at least that is the way iot seemed when I tried to go there and ask about some features!

Mike can enter the request for service or flag them for a patch for alot of stuff. While the site is much better in most regards, I myself am still troubled by the length of time to get the forums rolling smoothly. I found next page works quite a bit quicker, but the back page command, while reading or replying to a post to get back to the main forum listing and new content command is really dragging. Granted about twice as fast as it was when we started, but still about 3 times slower than before we upgraded. :(

I would still like to know how come I do not get the "change Profile Cover Picture"

CD I know some of your problems are associated to the "rouge" version of Firefox you are running, as I run Win10 and stock firefox and have no issues as you have. However the site ones you question are a concern for some and will be addressed as time allows. :)

"Rouge" , "White"? Can you explain? Maybe I can fix that

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
wrong case by accidentt

Not Rouge (Cosmetics) Rouge as in starwars:

A rogue planet, also known as an interstellar planet, nomad planet, free-floating planet or orphan planet, is a planetary-mass object that orbits the galaxy directly. They have either been ejected from the planetary system in which they formed or have never been gravitationally bound to any star or brown dwarf.

I misread it

I am running straight Fx 39, right out of the box, the only thing I do with it is "colors". and a few Add-ons and Extensions.

This hppens to me on facebook to,there is a "greyed out" arrow that enables things like edit post. This was not always the case. Could it be one of the add-ons?

Try a plain unaltered version of FF and see what happens. If things then work correctly, add one thing at a time to see which one gives trouble, or if you're in a hurry diagnose by 'halves'.

When you experience issues which nobody else running a similar system does (especially when that happens on more than one site) then the issues are almost always on your end. If you can identify exactly where and what them issues are then maybe they can be allowed for on the site.

I use "View New Content" which can be tweaked to fit your preferences, but even then options are somewhat limited. Invision apparently follows the MS mindset of "Throw it out there and we'll fix it as we go" so they are still working on issues with the new software, but most of what needs doing has been done now and only minor issues are left. If those affect you they won't seem to be 'minor' but all we can do is make them aware of the issues and we are doing that.

Bettypooh

Try a plain unaltered version of FF and see what happens. If things then work correctly, add one thing at a time to see which one gives trouble, or if you're in a hurry diagnose by 'halves'.

When you experience issues which nobody else running a similar system does (especially when that happens on more than one site) then the issues are almost always on your end. If you can identify exactly where and what them issues are then maybe they can be allowed for on the site.

I've tried a number of freeware AV and anti-malware programs over the years on several MS OS's. I've found almost all of them caused more problems than they were worth, with some being so troublesome that I had to totally uninstall them along with manually deleting their hidden files that didn't get automatically removed :bash: The only freeware I recommend installing and using is Glary Utilities. It does it's thing well, does nothing else, and doesn't act on it's own unless you tell it to. (Thanks Repaid1 for this recommendation :wub: )

If a problem is on your end and not ours, there's only so much we can do to assist you :( We will try, but don't expect miracles cause we're not that good yet

It didn't work in Windows 10 either. and with what DailyDi put up in Latest News, I begin to suspect and InVision problem. somehow the word "beta" comes to\ mind; or "prmeature ejaculation", or as the Fairies would say "wearing your tiara before she is made"

• 2 weeks later...

I use my iPad for all my forum reading and in the old version there used to be a button in the middle of each thread that gave you the option to go to the first unread post or mark the thread as read. This doesn't appear to exist any more or if it does I have not found the option yet. Really getting tired of paging through threads because I don't remember where I left off.

Not using Internet Explorer is, by itself, worth quite a bit of anti-virus effort.