LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you store your pacifiers when not in use

On my nightstand

I'm sure they have little containers you can put them in if you really want to. Even something like one of those cheap pencil boxes you can find at any store could work. That being said, I just put mine on my nightstand. I don't really worry about it getting dirty because I usually wash it with soap and water before I use it every night. Which is what you technically should do.

Well first I wash my paci and then I put the paci in a ziplock bag and put it in a large green plastic chest along with all the rest of my baby stuff that I can use when I earn the right to use them by doing stuff around the house and running.

The pacifier I'm actively using gets left on my nighstand, and the others in rotation are washed, disassembled (when possible), and stored in a silk drawstring bag in my panty drawer. I give my paci a cursory rinse beneath the sink each evening, but never really go out of my way to clean it until I am ready to put it away. Provided you have a working adult immune system, a bit of dirt will not hurt you. :)

Since I discovered the joys of playing as a big baby in 1990, I have purchased a whole lot of pacifiers. The first was a MAM Toddler 6+ Month with a clear silicone orthodontic nipple, as recommended by my youngest sister Missy. That pacifier was sold as a set of two contained in a clear plastic case.

Growing up our Mom downplayed pacifiers. When Missy mentioned how much a MAM pacifier enhanced her AB play I admitted not remembering how to use one. Missy laughed. She handed me a MAM which she assured me was new. She had washed and then sterilized a pair of them. She put one in her mouth and began suckling it. I copied her and really enjoyed the experience.

Missy's daughter was then nine months old, so Missy had a baby bottle, nipple and pacifier sterilizer for her dishwasher. I did not have a dishwasher in my tiny studio apartment. She told me all I needed do was wash new pacifiers and then boil them for a few minutes.

At first I used a Tupperware container for sterilized pacifiers and an open dish for ones waiting to be sterilized. Eventually I had surplus MAM cases. From then on that is where I store ready-to-suckle pacifiers at home. The one I carry in my purse is in a baggie.

MAM pacifiers have accessory leashes. I clip the leash to my sleep shirt or Onesies collar before going to bed.

Because I use a lot of pacifiers when shooting, I keep them separated in plastic containers specifically made for pacifiers. I put each girl's name on the box, so they don't accidentally share. When a girl comes back, I dig out the same box.

Obviously, in a person's day to day routine, keeping them in boxes would probably be more trouble than it's worth. However, if you're spending big bucks on the Nuk5s and such, it might be worthwhile.