LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Died in a dream

Actually died in a dream last night. Without being one of those annoying people who describe a whole dream, let's just say it was a car accident - I could see the end coming, then it did - and the dream just froze.

Kind of awesome actually.

Yeah, but it was a "falling through air, nothing we can do to avoid it, this is it" kind of accident, and it was just kind of well if this it is, it'll be quick!

I used to dream of sword fighting in a cave or castle dungeon and always dying as i lost the fight from a thrust into my left side and into my heart.

• Like 1

I used to have those falling dreams when I was a kid the kind where you fell off into nothingness, then suddenly wake up.

Since my accident I no longer dream at all, I think it's the meds I have to take because of the accident.

I fall asleep then just wake up..

Actually died in a dream last night. Without being one of those annoying people who describe a whole dream, let's just say it was a car accident - I could see the end coming, then it did - and the dream just froze.

Kind of awesome actually.

Sent posthumously,

• Like 1

For as many years as I can remember I have a repeating dream of falling alongside A great oak tree... and then I hit the ground, which is ful of hard twisting roots and red/golden ak leaves which fly up in a huge cloud on impact.

I have dreams of being headed to death occasionally. I always wake up before it's over (insert large "WHEW!" emoticon here). Before I started wearing diapers that was sometimes accompanied with my bladder letting go, which never happens in RL when I have those 'close calls'. It usually ends that night's sleep too; I'm afraid that if I do go back to sleep the dream (and perhaps me too) will be finished. Not that I fear death, I honestly don't, but I don't want to encourage it either :P It doesn't happen often with me, maybe once every couple years. I don't try to "read" too much into my dreams. If there's a clear meaning I'll think about it- otherwise it's just my crazy mind doing crazy things all by itself which is normal for me :roflmao: