LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
cnodnvn

Goodnites?

I just ran out of diapers and am home from college so I cannot order any diapers to my house. I was looking for best diaper

They look awsome! they are also vary soft and comterable. They dont hold a "lot" but one wetting will hold.

• Like 1

I decided to go get some and you are right. They are very cute and comfortable. About to test out the absorbency now

I love wearing good nights, I don't care how much they hold, they are just fun to wear as your daily diaper.

• Like 1

I wish they made them for us bigger babies that weigh over 200 lbs

I haven't worn them since they changed the old

I'm surprised you cant receive any mail at your dorm/apartment while at college.. Try looking to see if there's somewhere there you can, because I know from experience that parents love to send "care packages" to kids.

I love goodnites, and while they don't tolerate a full-on pee, I like playing the game of peeing in spurts - and, I don't mind leaking when I know it's safe.

I've tried the CVS also and they work so long as I use the smallest size.

On 8/9/2015 at 8:25 AM, bwakee said:

I'm surprised you cant receive any mail at your dorm/apartment while at college.. Try looking to see if there's somewhere there you can, because I know from experience that parents love to send "care packages" to kids.

Sure you can.

On 10/20/2017 at 7:53 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Sure you can.

I did order them to my place in college. This was just when I went back home for the summer. I snuck a couple that I had leftover but had run out and my parents would question me about a big package being delivered.

Especially since Half.com is shut down, amazon is a good go-to (especially if it has amazon tape!)  Ebay isn't bad either.