LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Coming very soon :)

I just need to finish off the section I'm on, edit it and then it will be available for Patreon (Everywhere else will follow a week later as usual)

Jack is now in a very compromising position with Kirsty and George in control of his destiny. His ordeal is seemingly only just beginning but already it seems so hard to take. What will happen to the aggresive alpha male?

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to take the opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to my patrons who support me and allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Adam Y, Kittycat, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little b, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Jack continued struggling and screaming long after the door was closed. It must’ve seemed to the neighbours like a bloody murder was taking place but if anyone was concerned Jack never heard about it. He couldn’t hear anything outside the confines of the room with a majority of the noise being taken up by the diaper that he was so upset to be wearing.

It didn’t take long for Jack to wear himself out and realise escape from the crib was extremely unlikely. He relaxed his arms and legs as he panted to regain his breath. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Was Kirsty insane? His mind was already going to the revenge he wanted on the person locking him up against his will. He tried to be calm and patient but it was next to impossible in the circumstances. Did Sarah know what was happening here? The first thing he would do when he got out was fire her and then call the police on her psycho sister.

It was impossible not to feel embarrassed about the current situation and Jack found himself looking down at the dress he was wearing over and over again. It was a disgustingly ultra-feminine monstrosity that Jack was sure came out of that sissy George’s wardrobe. As he looked around the room he saw more signs of the sissy baby. The large changing table with plastic covering the foam surface, the toys and rocking horse in the far corner and the baby paraphernalia spread everywhere. The whole room was full of pinks and pastels and it made Jack want to throw up.

One thing the room didn’t have was a clock. Jack had no idea how much time he was spending in this position but it didn’t take long for him to wish for more mobility. He started to feel itching that he couldn’t reach, the dress was bunched up beneath him uncomfortably and he couldn’t brush the strands of hair falling on to his face away. Every minor inconvenience felt like a torture as he was left with nothing else to focus on.

Every time Jack heard a sound from outside the room he found himself hoping the door would open and he would be freed. Hours went by, or at least Jack thought it did but it was so hard to tell, when he was trapped and completely alone. It felt like being in solitary confinement. Occasionally he would call out but there was never a response. Eventually he fell back into a restless sleep.

When Jack opened his eyes again he felt even more confused and disorientated. He had no idea how long he had been asleep but he could see that the sunlight in the room was much brighter than before. Jack tried to crane his head around to see if Kirsty was sitting behind him but the backboard of the crib made that impossible, he relaxed again with a sigh.

It soon became apparent why Jack had woken up. He was clenching his muscles around his groin but it was clear he really needed the bathroom. He didn’t know how long it had been since he last went to the toilet but his bladder was telling him he was overdue for another trip. The very thought about what must surely follow was utterly repugnant.

“You’ve got to be shitting me…” Jack muttered quietly as he looked down at the puffy dress.

Jack had to hold on. Someone must be coming to get him at any moment, they couldn’t just leave him alone forever. He just had to wait for Kirsty to come and get him out of this cage. He contented himself with all the visions of revenge he could get once he was out, he was like a prisoner waiting for a guard. His anger increased in proportion to his desperation.

Time continued to tick and there was still no sign of rescue. Jack was feeling increasingly desperate and his inability to move was doing nothing to help his control. The closer he came to losing control the angrier he became, he shouted for someone to come up and help him but there was no reply. He could hear people downstairs but no one was coming to help him or even tell him what was happening.

Eventually Jack was grunting and grimacing from the pain in his bladder. He twisted and turned in an attempt for any relief, he knew exactly what Kirsty wanted him to do but he was determined not to give way. He wasn’t going to let her do whatever she wanted to him and no matter how much it hurt he would hold on until he was released. The leather cuffs holding him down rubbed against his bare wrists and ankles as he struggled.

“I’m not going to do it!” Jack screamed unintelligibly towards the door.

Jack continued to struggle. Minutes passed but they felt like hours and Jack’s ranting and raving was doing nothing to help him. After a particularly long and incoherent shout Jack suddenly felt a burst of urine escape from his body. Completely beyond his control Jack felt the brief stream shoot into the nappy that waited thirstily between his legs. He clamped his muscles as tightly as he could and regained a semblance of control.

Jack was embarrassed but his more pressing emotion was anger. He was angry that after working out so much and spending so much time on his body he was being betrayed by it. Sweat was rolling down Jack’s forehead before long and he was having to work supremely hard to stop his bladder from emptying. He was utterly determined not to wet himself despite the pain and discomfort.

Yet more time passed and Jack felt like he had been tied up for the better part of a day. The shadows that lay on the wall slowly moved around the room. Jack felt tired, thirsty, hungry and desperate to use the bathroom.

It finally ended how it was always going to end. Jack’s struggle was never going to be something he could continue indefinitely and with a final grunt of effort he felt his exhausted muscles rest, his bladder started emptying almost immediately afterwards. The liquid ran down from his bladder like an unstoppable waterfall.

Jack closed his eyes as he felt the hot urine splashing around his genitals. His teeth were gritted and he swore under his breath as his piss poured out of him and ran down between his legs. He could feel the padding at the back of the nappy eagerly absorbing everything until he finally stopped wetting. Jack shuddered as he felt the last droplets of pee tickling his skin.

Jack relaxed and let out a long sigh as he felt humiliation washing over him. He wanted to fight it away to remember that he didn’t have a choice but he could feel the 1heat that shame brought with it rising in his body until he felt like he was sweating a little.

Another hour must have passed and Jack was starting to wonder if he would be left in this crib forever. He was feeling very thirsty now and the wet nappy between his legs was growing increasingly uncomfortable, if only he had been able to change position.

Jack was just drifting off when the nursery door suddenly opened. Jack was startled and jumped as much as he could whilst tied down so securely, he lifted his head and looked to the doorway as it slowly swung open. He was expecting Kirsty to come sauntering in but instead he saw George dressed in some of his finest sissy clothes walking into the room.

“Hello.” George said quietly. He was carrying a large bottle of milk.

Jack remained silent. He looked at the sissy with contempt. He could see that George was wearing a very feminine pink dress much like his own, Jack couldn’t see what was under the dress but he could tell that George was heavily padded. He walked with a very distinctive waddle.

Jack sniffed and then spat through a gap in the bars and on to the floor with contempt. He looked determinedly back up to the ceiling pretending not to give a damn that he finally had some company.

“Mistress sent me up here.” George said hesitantly as he approached the bars of the crib.

“She’s scared enough to send her little bitch, eh? Well you can fuck off back downstairs.” Jack stated emphatically, “Tell Kirsty that unless she wants to let me go I don’t want to see anyone. You both are going to pay for all this.”

Jack looked at George and felt his confidence bolstered. Despite his situation he was still able to inspire fear in others and that made him feel good. George seemed to only reluctantly step up to the side of the crib.

“Mistress told me not to leave until you have drunk this bottle.” George said as he held up the drinking vessel.

“Then you’re going to be standing there a long ass time.” Jack hissed.

“You haven’t had anything to drink for ages.” George said as he tried to reason with the man who scared him, “You must be very thirsty.”

Jack determinedly looked away. He had never been more thirsty in his life and it was taking all his willpower to turn down the drink he was being offered but it was a matter of principle. Even now he was having to fight the urge to just accept whatever he was given for a drink. It was almost like Jack was a prisoner of war having to resist interrogation.

“I mean, you don’t want to stay like this lo-” George started to say.

“I wouldn’t have to be like this at all if it wasn’t for you two psychos!” Jack shouted angrily, “Undo these cuffs or I swear to God I’ll make you regret it…”

George paused for a few moments before reaching through the bars and quickly placing his hand not on the cuffs but against the wet padding between Jack’s legs. His palm cupped the material and pressed it against the genitals of Jack.

“GET YOUR DAMN HAND OFF ME!” Jack yelled so loudly that George let out a little yelp and took a couple of steps backwards.

“I’m… I’m sorry…” George spluttered an apology, “I just had to see if you…”

“Stop talking.” Jack snarled, “Just go and get Kirsty.”

“I-I told you… I can’t.” George replied quietly.

Jack could see that George was very scared of him but he was clearly even more worried about Kirsty and not doing everything she asked. Jack weighed up his options and decided that the sooner he complied with Kirsty’s words the sooner he would get to see her and they could sort all of this out. He would have to reluctantly force himself to drink from the bottle.

“If it’ll get Kirsty in here I’ll drink the damn bottle.” Jack hissed through his clenched teeth.

“Really?” George asked suspiciously, “You aren’t going to try and hit me or anything are you?”

“I promise I won’t try to do anything.” Jack replied as calmly as he could considering the situation.

George slowly stepped forwards with the bottle clasped in his hands. He approached the crib like he was approaching a wild animal in a cage, he didn’t take his eyes off Jack for a second and was ready to jump backwards at a moment’s notice. It was reminiscent of a gazelle drinking from a watering hole and having to constantly look around for predators.

George reached through the bars with a trembling hand and turned the bottle upside down. A drop of milk fell from the tip and landed on Jack’s dress before George pushed it towards Jack’s mouth. George braced himself as if expecting to be hit but Jack simply opened his mouth and allowed the latex teat to be placed between his teeth.

Jack felt stupid but he did his best to maintain eye contact. Jack had always believed in being dominant in any interaction and despite the way he was dressed he was determined to make sure George knew who the bigger and better man was. He sucked hard on the bottle and gulped down the milk, despite his distaste at the situation he couldn’t help but enjoy having his thirst quenched.

Jack took in several big lungful’s of air once the bottle was pulled away and although the unusual drinking method had left him out of breath he was happy to have drunk something. He watched as George checked the bottle and then started backing away from the crib. Jack very quickly felt a strange shifting feeling in his tummy and then a sharp pain.

“Now go get Kir-” Jack stopped suddenly as he felt another pain that seemed to start up in his stomach before travelling downwards, “What… What’s happening!? What have you done?”

“I’m sorry!” George was quickly backing away with the bottom of his dress swaying with every step, “I’m just following orders!”

“What have you given me!?” Jack yelled, “What was in that milk!?”

“When Mistress drugged you she had spiked the drink with some laxatives.” George admitted from the safety of the doorway, “The milk had some more that was designed to get everything… moving.”

“You bastard!” Jack yelled from the crib as he strained at the binds holding him down. He could feel veins bulging as his anger reached stratospheric levels.

George knew it was time to get out of dodge and he hurriedly closed the door and practically ran back downstairs. He could hear the tied up man’s yells with every step.

Jack was beyond angry. He pulled with every ounce of strength against the straps that held him down but it made no difference. Jack tried shaking and rocking and although the crib complained a little it still held firm. Jack let out a scream of anger. He couldn’t believe that Kirsty would drug him so heavily and force him into this humiliating situation. He was utterly incandescent with rage.

Cramps shot through Jack’s body and it was clear that whatever Kirsty had given him was very strong. Jack was soon holding his breath and contorting his body as much as he could to try and alleviate the pain he was going through. The nappy crinkled loudly as Jack tried to stop the agony, the heavy warmth weighed the padding down against him as a constant reminder of what he had previously done.

The pressure and pain was building up alarmingly quickly and the stark reality of what was facing Jack hit him hard. His anger soon became secondary to his desperation.

“Kirsty?” Jack shouted as loudly as he could, “If you let me go to the bathroom we could talk about all this!”

Jack waited but there was still no sound that suggested Kirsty was even in the house let alone preparing to come see him. His right foot was shaking a lot now as it felt like the only thing holding back his bowels was his sheer determination.

Jack had his teeth clenched as sweat dripped down his forehead. He was losing the battle and he knew it, there was nothing he could do to delay what was quickly becoming inevitable. He was grunting as he exhaled and was doing everything he could think of to stay in control.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck…” Jack muttered repeatedly to himself as he felt the pressure slowly increasing.

It felt like Jack was holding back an elephant that was determined to break through. The pressure was so great and Jack’s attempts to hold it back were so desperate that he could plainly hear his heartbeat in his ears. This felt like a harder work out than anything Jack ever did at the gym.

When Jack’s resistance finally gave way it felt like the door had been battered down and there was no holding back what followed. Jack closed his eyes as his body tensed and he felt a large lump starting to form in the back of his diaper. The poop pushed out of him irresistibly and Jack could feel the heated mass spreading against his body, the diaper was taped tightly and didn’t allow for a lot of manoeuvre.

The feeling of spreading crap mixed with the feeling of spreading shame as Jack felt his body continue to push. Jack couldn’t stop his body which had seemingly gone into auto-pilot, as soon the first turd had exited his body he felt a second one coming.

Jack let out a frustrated and angry yell as he pushed down and felt the lump quickly exiting his body. The second turd was followed by several smaller and softer pieces that completed the soiling. Jack shuddered as he felt his body finally relax, he panted slightly as he tried to come to terms with what had happened. He shifted his body slightly but quickly regretted it when he felt the waste in his diaper smearing against him.

Jack tried to remain clam but his temper was threatening to burst out of him like a firework. He could already smell the tell-tale scent of crap wafting up from his crotch. The smell quickly became overpowering and made Jack’s eyes water. He turned his head away in disgust. Despite his attempts at remaining what he saw as manly he felt tears starting to run down his cheeks.

“I did it!” Jack yelled angrily. He stifled a sob as he continued, “You can let me out now!”

There was still no response or sounds of movement. Jack’s sobs became heavier and he banged the back of his head against the mattress below him. He could feel the fresh contents of his nappy smearing further around him.

“I SAID LET ME OUT!” Jack screamed.

Finally the tears overwhelmed him and as he laid in his own mess he started loudly wailing. He didn’t care anymore, he just wanted someone to take him out of this horrible situation.

• Like 7

haha oh man what for a nice chapter. its so satisfying to see jack in such a humiliating and helpless situation. the parts where he was tricked to drink milk mixed with strong laxatives forcing him to mess his diapers just gave me a smirk on my face. and i don‘t feel bad for him. he deserves every bit of it. and i hope the poopy diaper changed nothing of his situation. he should stay kirstys captive. but i wish me a humiliating diaper change by kirsty and sarah for him. [emoji6] but after that they should tie him up back in his crib. and i hope he will be gagged with a pacifier gag in the next chapter too to finally shut him up. [emoji1]

looking forward for the next chapter. [emoji4]

greetings from hamburg, germany. [emoji4]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

That was awesome! It almost made me feel sorry for Jack. Mind you that was a huge almost. I still think Jack has deserved every bad thing that has happened to him and probably much more on top of that. I couldn’t help but give this a like and I am always looking forward to reading more. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy Jack has certainly got his  comeuppance. He is not the big tough man who liked to beat up and treat sissy babies with contempt now he is lying in a cot dressed as a sissy in a wet and messy nappy. I hope he has to beg Kristy to change him. This must be so humiliating for him  

• 2 weeks later...

Jack's nightmare continues as he is finally freed from the crib. Unfortunately for the bully it seems like his ordeal is only just beginning.

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to TWENTY-TWO exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to take the opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to my patrons who support me and allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Bojack D, Chris, Robert D A, Whatsnot, Guilend, Gomez J, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Andy, Frank, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, George, Manuel, The Dude, Wet, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robery C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little B, Erin R, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Jack was suddenly startled awake as he heard the door open. He could feel the sweat on his face and the streaks down his cheeks where his tears had run down from his leaky eyes. He felt filthy and not just in his diapers but all over his body, he was caked in sweat and the very used diaper between his legs had cooled and now felt deeply uncomfortable. He had fallen asleep at some point and could tell it was later in the day since the sun had completely disappeared leaving Jack in darkness.

The room outside of the crib was very dark and Jack could only make out a silhouette. He shifted on the mattress a little and felt the slimy contents of his diaper smear against him. It smelt like an open sewage pipe.

“W-Who’s there?” Jack called into the darkness.

There was a small pause before the light switch was flipped. The click of the switch was joined by blinding artificial light and in the sudden brightness Jack turned his head to face the wall as he squinted his eyes. The light caused him almost physical pain but as Jack’s eyes very slowly adjusted he was greeted by the horrifying sight of his dress. He almost preferred the dark.

Jack’s eyes were taking a while to adjust and in the meantime he could hear footsteps come up to the side of the crib. When Jack was able to turn his head and open his eyes he could see Kirsty standing over him. She was still dressed so it couldn’t have been too late though she was looking a little tired. She stepped on the release for the crib rails and let them clatter to the floor causing Jack to jump. The sudden movement of his body only forced the poopy contents of his nappy to rub around making him wince in disgust. He would do anything to get clean at this point.

“It absolutely reeks in here.” Kirsty cruelly but accurately stated.

“Let me out of here…” Jack’s hours of shouting and screaming had sapped his energy and he could do little more than hoarsely rasp a plea to Kirsty.

“We have some rules to go over first.” Kirsty said simply.

“Can you let me out of this diaper at least?” Jack asked quietly. Even now he could feel the padding sticking to him like glue. The cold mess caused his skin to itch and he could do nothing to relieve it. It was maddening.

“Rule number one.” Kirsty continued ignoring the pleas from Jack, “As long as you are here there is to be no violence.”

“Fat chance.” Jack replied angrily.

“That’s a real shame.” Kirsty shook her head as she lifted her phone out of her pocket, “Because I’m sure when your employers see the pictures I’ve got they will want to speak to you.”

“You… You wouldn’t dare!” Jack gasped. He felt rage coursing through his veins, he was surprised the straps could still hold him down.

“I’m sure they would make your next family reunion awkward when I post them on your social media too.” Kirsty continued calmly, “Here’s a tip: Don’t leave your phone logged in to social media.”

The colour drained from Jack’s face. He had no doubt this crazy woman was serious, she had locked him up like this and who knew what else she was capable of.

“Fine.” Jack hissed through his teeth, “I won’t hit anyone. How long are you going to keep me here?”

“You’ll be here until you’re ready to be released back into the wild.” Kirsty replied tersely, “Rule two. You are the bottom of the food chain and I am the top. You will refer to me as Mistress.”

Jack had to grit his teeth to stop from retorting as Kirsty continued.

“Rule Three. You will do as you’re told. You will wear what I want and do what I want. Until you leave here you have no free will.” Kirsty said, “If you are good you might get rewarded, if you are bad you WILL be punished.”

“Whatever.” Jack said to stop Kirsty’s monologue, “You hold all the cards, I get it.”

“Good.” Kirsty smiled, “Then I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Wait, what!?” Jack’s eyes nearly bulged out of his face.

Kirsty simply left the room leaving Jack alone again. She hadn’t even got him out of the wet and messy nappies. Jack pleaded with her to come back but when the door closed he simply descended into tears again. He felt so uncomfortable and he could only imagine what spending all night in the diaper would do.

By the time the sun rose the next morning Jack was in a really bad way. He had only managed to get fitful sleep over night and his nappy area felt like it was on fire, he had belatedly realised he could be on his way to a nappy rash. Every minute felt like an hour and Jack felt like he was quickly going insane.

When Kirsty walked into the room next day she was followed by George who was naked except for his nappy. George hopped up on to the changing table and Kirsty started changing him. The tapes were pulled off the diaper and the front was lowered. After some swift cleaning Kirsty placed a new nappy under her sissy and taped it closed.

Kirsty helped George off the table and then walked over to the closet. She never once looked at Jack as she pulled out a white shirt with a pink heart on it and a black mini-skirt. George dutifully put his clothes on and then crinkled out of the room. Kirsty remained and took a couple of minutes to clean the changing table, the interminable wait was tortuous for Jack who could only watch from the crib.

“Ready to come out of the crib?” Kirsty asked without turning to look at Jack.

“Yes.” Jack replied tersely.

“I just want to remind you that if you try to get violent I will beat you down and tie you back up.” Kirsty stated simply, “Understood?”

“Yes.” Jack answered again.

“Good.” Kirsty finally turned around and walked over to the crib.

The side of the crib rattled loudly to the ground. Kirsty wrinkled her nose a little as she prodded the heavily used diaper between Jack’s legs. She reached over and started slowly untying some of the bindings. Jack didn’t dare move in case Kirsty thought he was being violent, even when the final leather strap was released Jack stayed in place.

When Kirsty took a step back Jack finally started to get out of the crib. He felt incredibly stiff, his arms and legs hadn’t moved much in a long time and now that they could bend they seemed reluctant to do so. Jack stretched and shifted awkwardly, he leaned up on his elbows and looked down at the diaper taped to his waist, it looked horrendous and the previously clean white padding was now much darker.

As Jack swung his legs over the side of the rails he found himself sitting in the mess he had previously made. He could feel the crap acting like a lubricant as he sank into the padding, it was utterly disgusting and Jack thought for a second that he was going to throw up. He dropped to the floor and stood up for the first time in a long time. The diaper between his legs was heavily weighed down and as he took a couple of small faltering steps he could feel the padding swinging slightly, it drooped massively and as Jack got used to standing up he saw himself in the mirror for the first time.

Jack’s eyes went wide as he saw the dirty diaper poking out from underneath the bottom of his frilly pink dress. He thought that he looked even more ridiculous than George did. He shivered in disgust at his own appearance and could only imagine what sort of pictures Kirsty had taken of him.

“Go straight to the bathroom.” Kirsty said without trying to hide her disgust.

Jack waddled out of the bedroom with the diaper rubbing against his thighs. Every movement seemed to make the situation in the diaper worse and he winced as he felt the slimy contents spreading all over his crotch. The thought of what he had been reduced to humiliated him greatly as he slowly made his way down the hallway and into the bathroom. As angry as he was the thought of resistance simply didn’t exist, there was too much on the line and he wanted to get out of the diaper as soon as possible. He would have to try and talk himself out of this situation.

“Hurry up.” Kirsty was behind him, “If you leak anywhere you are cleaning it up.”

Jack pushed open the door to the bathroom and stepped inside. Kirsty wasted no time in following him inside and closing the door behind her. Jack felt Kirsty’s hands on his back and then a zip was pulled down loosening the dress and allowing Jack to pull it off with Kirsty’s help. It was impossible not to soil the dress a little as it was pulled off. Both Kirsty and Jack looked at it in disgust.

“Get in the shower.” Kirsty ordered as she pointed to the corner of the room.

Jack was nowhere near as combative as he had been before and he meekly followed instructions. He was seething inside but he couldn’t afford to lose his job. He faced the room as Kirsty reached forwards, she ripped at the tabs and the diaper fell to the floor with a splat.

“God damn it!” Jack exclaimed. Some of the contents of the diaper splashed out causing him to jump back.

Jack could see that his entire diaper area was covered in a thin layer of his own poop. The smell in the small shower was overwhelming and only made worse by having to try to avoid all of the excrement that had splattered on to the floor.

Kirsty took the showerhead and pointed it at Jack. She grimaced as she endured the smell whilst the shower did a great job of cleaning the man of the crap that covered him. The poop dropped in bits into the tub with a splat where the water broke it up. Kirsty sneered when she saw Jack still trying to avoid the lumps around his feet.

“Turn around and bend over.” Kirsty directed.

“Look, if you leave I co-” Jack started.

“Unless you want me to tape a new diaper on you with that shit still stuck to your backside you’ll do as I say.” Kirsty warned.

Jack hesitated but he knew that he was still weakened from the drugs so physically overpowering Kirsty was an iffy prospect at best. Even worse he knew that the blackmail material was ready to spread to the internet in almost an instant. He did as he was told.

Jack gasped as he felt the water suddenly splashing against him. It was a very strange feeling to have water sprayed directly up between his cheeks. There was a renewed cascade of dirty brown water as Jack was further cleaned. He felt humiliated to be bent over like this to be cleaned so thoroughly.

“Now reach back and spread your cheeks.” Kirsty ordered. She struggled to hide the delight she was getting from this.

Jack thought about arguing but knew exactly how the conversation would go and there was no way for him to win it. He reluctantly reached back and pulled his cheeks apart to expose the delicate hole in the centre. He was blushing bright red and was thankful he was turned away from the woman operating the shower.

Jack jumped and lost his grip as the water hit him. He had to quickly adjust and pull the two halves of his butt apart again to let Kirsty do what she wanted. It was such a strange feeling and he was praying for it to just come to an end.

It was many minutes before Kirsty was happy with how clean Jack was. She had him bend this way and that and it was only when the water ran clean from his body that she finally turned the shower off. She tossed a towel carelessly at the shivering man and waited for him to dry himself before directing him back to the nursery.

Jack recoiled as they re-entered the baby room. The smell was incredible and he suddenly realised how accustomed to it his nose had become, now that he had experienced fresh air again he realised the nursery smelt like a sewage treatment facility.

“Yeah, it isn’t pleasant is it?” Kirsty said as she gave Jack a small prod in the back, “Don’t worry though. You’ll get used to it.”

Kirsty smiled as she looked at Jack’s face suddenly twist in shock. She loved toying with this guy, the big macho man that folded so easily to her will. She took Jack by the arm and pulled him over to the changing table, when she patted it Jack hopped up of his own accord.

“You’re learning already.” Kirsty said with an evil smile.

Jack realised how submissive he was acting and went red in the face. His first instinct was to jump off the table and resist everything but he forced himself to lay still. He had to just grin and bear this humiliation so that when it was over he could go back to his regular life and the job he loved.

Kirsty made a big song and dance over pulling one of the pink diapers off the shelf. She unfolded it and made it crinkle as much as possible as she lowered it down to the changing table. She rubbed the soft plastic on one of Jack’s legs and giggled to herself as she watched him instinctively pull his leg away.

“If you’re going to do this can I at least wear a white one?” Jack asked. He hated himself for even trying to bargain with the crazy woman.

“Afraid not.” Kirsty replied as she slipped the diaper between Jack’s legs.

Jack was surprised when Kirsty reached under his legs and easily bent his legs back to force his hips into the air. For a second he thought he was going to fall off the table but he was lowered just as quickly as he had been raised. As his ass hit the table top he felt the feeling of the soft padding underneath him. He shivered with the very recent memories of what happened to the last diaper.

Kirsty pulled the front of the diaper up and then taped it closed around Jack’s hips. She smiled as she smoothed out the plastic, she took a couple of extra seconds to squeeze Jack’s manhood through the padding. She had no intention of giving him more than that.

“Time to get you dressed for the day.” Kirsty walked over to the closet and looked through the clothes, “Obviously you can’t wear your pretty dress from yesterday since you soiled it so badly.”

Jack gritted his teeth as he listened to Kirsty’s harsh but accurate assessment. He sat up and looked down at his crinkling waist, he was so angry and yet the rational side of his brain told him to do as he was told.

“I can just wear what I came here in.” Jack stated without turning to look at Kirsty.

“Don’t be silly.” Kirsty replied quickly, “I think this would be lovely.”

Jack turned around with great trepidation to see a predictably horrible looking outfit. A white t-shirt with a rainbow on it and a denim dress with shoulder straps, it had a big pink heart on the front. It would look adorable on a little girl but for Jack it was almost as repugnant as the dress he had worn in the crib.

There was to be no arguing of course. Jack raised his arms like a compliant toddler to allow Kirsty to pull the shirt down over his head and then the dress followed shortly afterwards. The free air between Jack’s legs felt incredibly strange and as he looked into the mirror he could see his hairy legs sticking out from the bottom of the clothing. The diaper was covered but only barely, Kirsty seemed happy with how it fit much to Jack’s annoyance. Jack felt that he looked ridiculous being dressed in such feminine clothes with his masculine physique.

“Give me a twirl.” Kirsty said with a smirk as he stepped back.

Jack slowly turned in place and then held his arms out impatiently.

“No, no, no…” Kirsty shook her head, “I can see we have a lot to teach you. Spin around for me now, nice and fast. Arms out, good girl.”

Jack muttered indistinctly as he complied. He spun around fast enough that the hem of his dress lifted up and exposed the princess diapers underneath. By the time Jack stopped spinning he was dizzy and his cheeks were the same colour as his diaper.

“Very pretty.” Kirsty said with a sadistic smile, “Now that you are all clean and dressed let’s go play with George.”

Jack didn’t want to leave the nursery. It was bad enough being dressed like this up here but he would feel so much more exposed if he was taken downstairs like this. He didn’t have much choice in the matter as his hand was taken by Kirsty and he was pulled out of the room.

Kirsty led Jack down the stairs and the man started to appreciate just how much these diapers crinkled. He felt like the loudest thing on the Earth was currently taped around his waist. He was taken into the living room where he saw a large playpen set up. In the middle was George wearing a cream coloured t-shirt and a scandalously short skirt.

Kirsty opened the gate and Jack walked inside with a scowl on his face. The gate was closed and locked behind him as Kirsty left the room, George watched her go rather anxiously but he needn’t have feared. Jack wasn’t going to do anything stupid to expose himself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, HannahBG said:

wonder what will happen next :) 

I'm guessing probably a dance-off  against everyone at his workplace to see who wins getting to keep him as their permanent unwilling baby sissy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not over or abandoned I've just been swamped with work recently and have commissions that have to take precedence. Nick, Sarah, Jack, Kirsty and George will be back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am happy to let fans of this story know a new update has just gone up on Patreon and will be posted publicly in a week. I hope the gap to the next update won't be nearly as long!

• Like 1