LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What if someone discovered you wearing diapers?

What if someone discovered you wearing a diaper  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What if someone discovered you are wearing a diaper, what would you like him or her to think of you?

• Compassionate: That poor guy or girl must be incontinent
    • Aversion: That must be one of those diaper lovers/adult baby's
    • Curious: What would it be like to wear diapers
    • Jealous: Wish I had to wear diapers
    • Affinity: That must be one of our community

I think for some diaper lovers the excitement of wearing has a lot to do with the risk of getting caught in action, while others just want to feel safe and secure while wearing their diapers. For them it would be helpful

2 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

You know what? I wish those "bulky cloth diapers" were still as easily available. As recently as the 1990s, one could still get the Sears adult cloth diapers in stores, and one could buy diaper pins in any Walgreens (as well as the Gerber baby diapers I used as soakers). Now both are gone, at least from local stores. I've never been a fan of disposables, though I do acknowledge they're more convenient. I just wish those of us who like cloth could obtain them without having to scour the internet and pay outrageous shipping costs.

Tried to post this earlier

Disposables feel alien and untrustworthy and with the stories I have read about failures of different parts and leaks: Ecch! I have never had a cloth diaper let me down if I did not use pins that had broken or worn out or panties where the elastics were worn out and I am not in debt up to my ears fbecause of a one-use system. I have had the same 2 dozen diapers for about 7 years using about 10 a month. The diapers cost $10 to make and

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would probably be divorced i hate sneaking around 24/7 in my diapers ,she knows i wear maxi pads for some leaking and is ok with it . i wish i had a dl women that understands my needs. I need to talk to some of the women members on here as dl friends who understand my needs :).

14 hours ago, I love pampers said:

I would probably be divorced i hate sneaking around 24/7 in my diapers ,she knows i wear maxi pads for some leaking and is ok with it . i wish i had a dl women that understands my needs. I need to talk to some of the women members on here as dl friends who understand my needs :).

Have you tried communicating your desires with your wife?  If she knows that you already require maxi pads to help control leaking then you may be surprised to find out she would understand you in diapers.

In my relationship sneaking around wearing diapers behind my wife's back would have definately led to major problems if she had caught me.  Communication is the key as well as honesty.  I simply told my wife I can not stop wearing diapers and over time she was able to completely accept it.

I am definately not telling you what to do.  Everyone is different.  I do know how you feel though.  When my wife did not accept my diapers I felt the lowest of low.  I hope maybe overtime she will grow to understand.

honestly depends on who discovers me wearing. 

total and complete stranger - think whatever they want, we have no idea who each other is. also, what the hell are you doing in my house!?

acquaintance/distant relation - considering how often i probably see them, no real matter.

close friend or family - of the list, either curiosity or affinity. i'd probably enjoy a friend or family member that we can share a bond over diapers with.