LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting bored with diapers

I've heard about the binge and purge cycle, but I don't think that's what's happening to me. The only reason I started wearing diapers was because I read a dirty story once and it sparked my curiosity. I feel like I've done everything I can with diapers (except mess, I refuse)alone. My boyfriend plays with me sometimes, but we're both too submissive to be strict with the other. I love wearing and wetting, it just feels like the excitement is gone. I'm not sure what else to do.

I know exactly what you mean. That's why I started looking for a way to become incontinent. Wearing diapers is much more exciting when you actually need them. Eventually I developed a device (stent) that I can take out only with a crochet hook. If I leave that hook at home when I go out in public, there is absolutely no way that I can take of my diaper. I read you are submissive, I think this will put you in subspace within in the hour when out and about. No need for a partner to be strict with you, the stent will take over that role for sure.

Since I developed my stent I no longer wear diapers when I am continent.

I know exactly what you mean. That's why I started looking for a way to become incontinent. Wearing diapers is much more exciting when you actually need them. Eventually I developed a device (stent) that I can take out only with a crochet hook. If I leave that hook at home when I go out in public, there is absolutely no way that I can take of my diaper. I read you are submissive, I think this will put you in subspace within in the hour when out and about. No need for a partner to be strict with you, the stent will take over that role for sure.

Since I developed my stent I no longer wear diapers when I am continent.

id be careful with that, you are putting a foreign object inside your body, you could get an infection or do physical damage to captain winky

• Like 1

You likely need to expand your horizons a little with your kink. I would suggest maybe attending a few munches or events. If your needing more from him don't be afraid to ask for it. Relationships are built on communication.

Sometimes walking away from something is the best way to tell if you want them in your life. Every time I've stopped I've always come back to diapers they are very much part of my life but it took me awhile to realize that. Your diaper wearing might be over or it might just need a break.

I wore in public. Went to the bank, my new place of employment, and then Burger King (my mom was with me, she wanted fries). I wet at all three locations and changed in the bathroom stallay bk. it was exciting, but probably would have been better if I had been alone, or with a like minded person.

binge purge cycles are bad for people who never find their way out of them, because they are not attempting to exercise self discipline and find their middle ground, it puts their mental state into an emotional cycle as well, which is unhealthy, but moderation is a necessary part of a balanced mind.

It sounds like you're not really a DL, just someone who picked up diapers as a fetish. There's nothing wrong with that, and if this really is the case then I have to agree with elfking on this one (shocker).

If you later find you keep coming back to them, then stopping, then coming back to them again with a passion, that would be an indicator you've succumbed to the binge/purge cycle. Until then, just wear them as often as you heart desires. For some of us that's every day, others may only be on the weekends, and you might only be once a month. Nothing wrong with that.

It sounds like you're not really a DL, just someone who picked up diapers as a fetish. There's nothing wrong with that, and if this really is the case then I have to agree with elfking on this one (shocker).

If you later find you keep coming back to them, then stopping, then coming back to them again with a passion, that would be an indicator you've succumbed to the binge/purge cycle. Until then, just wear them as often as you heart desires. For some of us that's every day, others may only be on the weekends, and you might only be once a month. Nothing wrong with that.

Isn't that exactly what a DL is? Someone who had a fetish for diapers

Nope, being a diaper lover is an ingrained part of who you are and goes way beyond a fetish. DL's are inexplicably drawn towards diapers and seem to have the inability go give them up. (an AB is a DL but also with baby tendencies).

A diaper fetish doesn't fit this description since this can be given up or even out grown. Hence the reason why I keep saying that for AB/DL's, liking diapers is not a fetish. I though you knew that.