LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To what extent are you an exhibitionist with diapers

To what extent are you an exhibitionist with diapers  

175 members have voted

1. 1. To what extent are you an exhibitionist with diapers

• I make sure no one finds out I am wearing a diaper
    • People might diiscover that I am wearing a diaper when they really pay attention
    • I make sure people will discover I am wearing a diaper

Well wore my new ABDL t shirt with shorts and diaper to a restaurant this morning and an 18-21yr old worker literally ran from somewhere to let me out and winking at my T-shirt....I would say my first confirmed contact with another DL using a little exhibitionist with the T-shirt....

Unless one is two, there is no reason to exhibit one's underwear. The shock value is more revolting than a turn on. I have looked for a long time. There are few exhibitionists out there, and I'd wonder about one if I came across one...

Unless one is two, there is no reason to exhibit one's underwear. The shock value is more revolting than a turn on. I have looked for a long time. There are few exhibitionists out there, and I'd wonder about one if I came across one...

I generally have a negative reaction when someone is dressed strangely or showing a lot of skin, or providing a PDA or is all tattooed up or pierced up or such. But then I have to ask myself, why do I care? Why does it make me cringe? And, I also think "you big hypocrite!" because my of pony clothing which I'm sure is weird to most people. I don't have great answers except that society likes things a certain way (or at least I perceive it so) and I see a violation of it so it makes me uncomfortable, like they are doing something wrong, even though they aren't!

I generally have a negative reaction when someone is dressed strangely or showing a lot of skin, or providing a PDA or is all tattooed up or pierced up or such. But then I have to ask myself, why do I care? Why does it make me cringe? And, I also think "you big hypocrite!" because my of pony clothing which I'm sure is weird to most people. I don't have great answers except that society likes things a certain way (or at least I perceive it so) and I see a violation of it so it makes me uncomfortable, like they are doing something wrong, even though they aren't!

Ah, the "Pony" clothing's not that bad, I've even been tempted to buy a "Rainbow Dash" shirt or something and I'm not a brony, just a furry that happens to like Rainbow Dash, she's cool,

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't go to any great lengths to hide my diapers when I'm in public.

If anything I like to make it reaIly obvious at a pants/waist level (i.e. obvious plastic diapers poking out above my underwear) and then rely on shirts or jackets to cover everything. If my shirt rides up or if I'm bending down then its probably free viewing.

I don't go out diapered very often, but when I do, I make sure I'm pretty well concealed. I'm sure if someone was looking really hard they might notice, but beyond that, my diapers stay well hidden.

I can a ton of what other people around me think about me so if I ever go out in public wearing a diaper (and I have) then I make sure that I wearing the right clothing that is necessary to completely cover it up.

I always have either an undershirt onesie or an over shirt onesie on, these both conceal control and support my protection. I think advertising your protection is as absurd as a woman starting every conversation describing her pad or tampon during menses.

• 2 weeks later...

In circumstances that I'm certain are diaper-friendly, I'm quite happy to be seen in just a diaper and a t-shirt.

Otherwise, I'm pretty cavalier. I don't wear anything that I know is likely to show off my diaper, but if it happens, it happens. I also don't take care to be particularly quiet when changing my diaper in toilets, I just do it quickly and as loudly as it has to be, like I would elsewhere. It's my diaper change, and none of their business.

Wow, what a controversial subject judging by the 2 strings on this forum. Might need a new survey with slightly different worded questions. Still think and exhibitionist forum might be good to keep flaming down. I think pooping in pubic in your diaper is disgusting myself, but we have a forum for that. Just seems those that are not exhibitionist dont get it, and dont realize we are not running through shopping malls in diapers...

When I change in public restrooms I try to leave the baby or sissy diaper visible at the top of the heap. No one has to touch it of course, but as they throw there paper towel away they might go, what the heck is that. :)

• 1 month later...

I make sure there is zero chance of anyone noticing. Before retirement, it might have been detrimental to my employment. Now that I am retired, I live in a small community and that would spread like wildfire. Nope, There has never been a time when I've wanted to be found out.

I've always wanted to wear at work but the risk is too high. I'd probably be paranoid and wouldn't enjoy it, and the hallway echoes horribly. Top that off with the fact that I have coworkers with boundary issues. I've had my ass grabbed recently by a friend of mine who then said "damn you've got a fat ass!" Reminding me that I need to change my diet. :/

• 1 month later...

I'm part of the category that doesn't like anyone finding out I wear. I've only worn out in public one or twice because of it.

Preferably, I'll only diaper up if no one else is home, or there's little to no chance I'm caught, or at night. Apart from that, no way, unless the person/people I was with knew and understood. Would be even better if they wore too.

• 5 weeks later...