LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pubic hair removal creams?

Is there even such a thing, I'm too scared to use a razor down there, but all the creams I see all have really bad reviews saying it's a very bad idea and it burns, etc.

I've never used creams & from what has been said previously by others, I am glad that I didn't. Before I started shaving down there, I too, was scared. I just use a regular good quality shaver (non disposable & go slowly, (although I am quicker now with practice). I Don't shave down there every day to avoid skin irritation & the red bumps, but I keep it well maintained & shave once or twice a week now & rarely have issues. Hope this helps, Good luck.

i have shaved, clipped, waxed, epilated and used creams.. they all have their short comings.. If you want to try a depilatory cream i suggest first clipping the hair back as far as you feel comfortable, then do a test area. Nair Brazilian has worked well for me, but you really have to wash it all off by the time they say. ,

apparently veet works, never tried it myself, but others says it works, but with all this type of creams, everyone react differently and that's why it has gotten so much negative comments

Something that works perfect for some can burn for someone else

I use Veet and had never had a problem. If it's been awhile I'll trim with sissors first then apply the cream, and use a exfoliating glove in the shower. I keep it well away from the tip, and only use on the balls and the lower part of the shaft. I've never use the product on back to back weeks, not had a problem. Just didn't want to a breakout.

From what I understand, electrolysis is the only truly permanent solution, but it takes hundreds of hours of treatment and costs a fortune. I have tried it. I found it to be too much of a sacrifice.

The new razors with 3-4 blades wont cut even if you press hard

I use them on the balls all the time and yes I've had microcuts, but that you get shaving face too

The key with using a trimmer is that you also need to use a short attachment. I don't get any cuts this way.

But then you also just trimmed the hairs and not removed, like this thread is about

Hair is hair, no matter the length and short hair is worse than long hair (itchy)