LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers to court

Nor am I stupid ;) I've just paid attention to life and have seen more BSer's than the average person has. Rhetoric may win a debate or make a point, but it doesn't have to be based in truth and it often isn't so I rerfuse to be swayed by it :o And in a courtroom rhetoric reigns supreme, not truth :(

Nor am I stupid ;) I've just paid attention to life and have seen more BSer's than the average person has. Rhetoric may win a debate or make a point, but it doesn't have to be based in truth and it often isn't so I rerfuse to be swayed by it :o And in a courtroom rhetoric reigns supreme, not truth :(

Bettypooh

I think you just used a poor choice of words in the comment above. When you said morals, you probably meant principles. No one should be judged by anyone's morality, otherwise we would all go to prison.

I used to get speeding tickets a lot (before I got a good radar detector & memorized all of the speed trap locations). Every court appearance I had I was wearing a decent suit and a diaper underneath. The suit may not have helped very often, but my diaper sure came in handy.

Morals and Principles are pretty much interchangable when you add reality to them ;) There is never a completely moral choice, only a better or best one for the situation at hand. Principles have to change according to the situation at hand as well, for they are not "one size fits all" either. Don't expect to find either allowed into legal proceedings because they are not save for principles used as a precedent to justify a procedure without having to go over that ground again- which might be the right thing to do but cannot happen because that is the guiding principle of Case Law :whistling: In the end, the side with the best rhetoric and appearance almost always wins and good Rhetoricians don't come cheap :(