LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mods and Admin please do look at this

So honestly I hate the fact that I cant see who the mods are, sure you can find it SOMEWHERE in the forum but I believe people want to know without searching or asking, and for me who do have really bad memory its better to know in easier ways.

• Like 1

There is a link right at the bottom of the forum labeled "The Moderating Team" that will surely help you :)

It doesn't, that's the thing, I don't see it helping me at all. I can't read so well cause of my dyslexia, names and words are oftenly mixed up, which makes the little memory I have completly worthless.

Which should be updated to also reflect the chat admin team as well in my opinion.

Yeah...Yeah....... whatever calm your diapers down :P

Can you ask a mod there what the name of the add-on is that does that? It's not in the standard chat system unless they are using a 3rd part chat application and not IP.Chat

Can you ask a mod there what the name of the add-on is that does that? It's not in the standard chat system unless they are using a 3rd part chat application and not IP.Chat

Ok so this is the answer I got, Im not that technical myself so I honestly don't understand anything. But I'm guessing that we are using what they don't use so I guess we cant have it but it would had been awesome ^.^

"Hi,

Thanks for your question. Right now we have M for Moderators, A for Admin, PT for Project Team and W for Webmasters.

This is something that our ever amazing Webmaster Coleslaw designed herself and added into the super-cool-tech-thingies she uses (you can see I'm very tech-savvy). It's not something IP Board has and it wouldn't be found in the ACP by other forums using IPB

I know in Google Chrome you can inspect the coding for a particular page (right click on the M, inspect element). This would tell you a lot for what ever coding they used to make it happen (though probably not all if it is based on modules). Of course you'd also have to be careful not to copy it line for line or that would be copyright infringement.

• 2 weeks later...

A while back when I still used chat, I coded up a Greasemonkey script that greatly increased the number of visible lines, changed some colors, turned off sounds by default... I forget what else it did. A script might be able to make this change too. Of course that's assuming that the metadata about who is a mod is provided in the page, it might not be. I can look into it.

However, most mobile browsers don't seem to favor plugins, so it'd have to be baked into the site as a patch set (or some kind of plug-in module, I'm not sure if IPB has those, or how much control they give) to provide a consistent experience. That wouldn't necessarily be a problem, except that if the board is ever upgraded there's a chance that the patches won't apply cleanly, so the functionality would revert until new patches could be made.