LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I opened up to my girlfriend about the fact that I like it when she acts like a little girl. Sucking her thumb calling me daddy using childish baby talk things like that. After I told her I noticed she posted this... "I have a growing fear that my boyfriend may be a pedaphile" I don't know how to make her understand. Any ideas?

She doesn't even know what a pedophile is. Are you sexually attracted to pre puberty children? Is she way beyond puberty?

this may sound dumb of me to give advice since ive never had a relationship and never will, but i think you should have laid the groundwork before asking her to do any of that, by that i mean you should have explained things to her, point out that its got NOTHING to do with minors, you havent indicated doing that. and

Posted "I have a growing fear that my boyfriend may be a pedaphile" where? Seems like an odd thing to post on any public forum, especially one that you can apparently see!

Not only that but if she posted that on a social network, you may have just hit the radar on many ways more than one. Sounds like she needs to grow up first, before she could be your "little".

I'm wondering exactly how much have you already told her? If you've left a lot out when explaining about your diapers then its realistic to expect her to come to a bunch of mis-conclusions. Maybe it's time for you to fully explain things to her.

I am frequently astonished about how ignorant and stupid some people can be. 'pedophile' is the latest lightening rod for anything people cannot understand or don't like. IN previous generations it would have been different (but offensive) terms.

I am frequently astonished about how ignorant and stupid some people can be. 'pedophile' is the latest lightening rod for anything people cannot understand or don't like. IN previous generations it would have been different (but offensive) terms.

Here's a fairly out there suggestion. Have you tried pointing out how child-like we become during vanilla sex? Most of us want to put something in our mouths at some point during a love-making session. i.e we become more interested in our sense of touch. Much like infants & young children. I don't know about you, but my partner & I don't tend to talk a lot in the heat of the moment, and when we do talk it's usually in simple sentences. for more on how child-like we become during sex, have a look at what Sigmund Freud has to say on the subject. Just take it with a grain of salt.