LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Appropriate response?

So I was looking at a forum post on another diaper site and one person creates a new thread "I've got a bomb". He goes into more detail saying he is in Long Beach, he has a bomb, and want it to blow up. He also states he we wants to wait for more people to show up be letting it explode.

Several other people posted about blowing it off and be g sure he is just joking, a couple others just ask if he is al-queida. Wtf?

I emailed the site admit informing them of this, and went back to question the validity of the posters comments. One person did immediately vouch for him saying he gets his words confused. Still, I was seriously considering contacting the FBI.

After a couple of hours the thread disappears without a trace or comment that the matter has been looked into, nor did I get a message back telling me the poster was checked out and is ok.

My question is, what should be the appropriate response from the site admins, and should I still contact the authorities? At best this guy (a californian) just really needs to watch his mouth. At worst we're going to be watching the news about the new Long Beach bomber.

Should I be cautiously optimistic or pragmatically paranoid here?

Fyi, this guy has been making other posts to this other site. He really is screwing up a lot of words, and in general is certain guilty of murdering the English language, dragging it through the mud, then peeing on it.

Oddly enough his individual words are correct, as are their punctuation. Worst of all he can have three paragraphs mashed together into one run-on (and on) sentence.

If reading it seriously makes it look like someone has a bomb or something like that, if it looks like a serious threat. It would probably be in the best interests of the site admin to alert the authorities and archive the post somehow to show them.

that reminds me of when my mom was on a trip to some sports thing, she was flying out to it and saw some guy in a heavy coat, when it was hot outside, she texted me about it and i told her to call security or airport police, its better to be safe than sorry, if nothing comes of it, ok, but you could be saving a life, or many lives by reporting it.

Thanks for the feedback. This guy definitely has mental issues that go way past dyslexia, though I'm not sure what they arw. Thinking about it now I do not believe he would have the capacity to assemble a bomb after all. I can also see the sense in taking his post down, which means the site admit is at a minimum aware of it, and likely monitoring his other posts.

If he was truly thinking of doing this because he was just getting suicidal then this is one person I wouldn't mind seeing getting out of the gene pool. Cold I know, but also the truth. Hey, at least I'm not yelling at him to jump off a tall building (just secretly wishing he would). At this point I guess it's just best for me to ignore him and his atrocious grammar.

I was a federal security officer at a navy base and i would have reported it as soon as i read it.

I was also years later a blaster and i know just how easy it is to make explosives from common materials that can be bought in any town or city in the US.

and how to make explosives is so easy to find on the internet any person that wants to can find it.

But will this be effective???

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150316/17433230331/fbi-pins-terrorist-nametag-retarded-fool-without-pot-to-piss.shtml

discussing the FBI's preference for "easily investigated terrorism"... nobody deserves that treatment...

And we have killed more people with our response to terror (thousands extra on the roads due to not flying after 9/11) than terror itself has killed. So is the vague CHANCE of preventing something worth it???

Elfking:

I wouldn't hold minor issues in expression against someone... but there is a point where major issues correlate pretty well with non-functioning.

Anned: yes, I can look up how to make explosives on the internet...but there's a good chance I'll get hurt in the process.

And yet the easiest counter argument of all... Any person willing to terrorize others simply because someone else directed them to, absolutely is an idiot. They are the ones you really do need to be looking at.

And fyi, if you are trying to make a suicide bomb vest then there is an extremely high probability you will get hurt. That is kind of the point isn't it.

Don't you think there are better ways to deal with idiots than putting them in jail??? Or is this why congress is getting nowhere fast??? lol

We're not far behind up here.

Currently have two people on trial for terrorism here.

These two didn't have the means, expertise, or opportunity to conduct any kind of attack until the Mr. Big RCMP operation supplied them with everything including the target.

Two people with past substance abuse issues, low intelligence, living in a basement suite on welfare hardly constitutes a national security threat that would require spending many millions.

Don't you think there are better ways to deal with idiots than putting them in jail??? Or is this why congress is getting nowhere fast??? lol

I do, but my way is to castrate every one of them and then put them in work camps doing mindless work that would still benefit society overall. Either that or just kill them off right along with the religious zealots too.

Of course I realize if we did that for even only the worst case 1 percent then the masses of sheep would cry out against it. It would never happen so oh well.

I do, but my way is to castrate every one of them and then put them in work camps doing mindless work that would still benefit society overall. Either that or just kill them off right along with the religious zealots too.

Of course I realize if we did that for even only the worst case 1 percent then the masses of sheep would cry out against it. It would never happen so oh well.

A monthly visit from a parole officer ought to be more than adequate to prevent such mindless people from becoming dangerous...except that the RCMP is now mindless enough itself to be dangerous!

A monthly visit from a parole officer ought to be more than adequate to prevent such mindless people from becoming dangerous...except that the RCMP is now mindless enough itself to be dangerous!

I can certainly appreciate your response Baby Stanley, but in general I've had more trouble trying to help the law enforcement than if I had just turned a blind eye. Yes they need to get involved if there is a serious matter at hand, but as posted above we did come to the conclusion this was just another no-nothing idiot trying to stick his foot into his mouth then his head up his ass.

That may be true, but it is also more expensive. We need a way to make these mindless people productive for society while also eliminating them from general society at the same time.

There is no possible way a monthly visit from a parole officer is more expensive than a 6 month trial followed by many years of federal incarceration.

Advocating for the low intellect people to be removed from society is a very dangerous path to pursue.

These people may say stupid things, but were never a threat.

Our society needs a third option in the criminal justice system. Not just guilt or innocence, but a way to monitor people who have expressed a desire to break the law and cause harm to others.

Evidence based of course, with authorization by a court of law.

A simple hearing should be sufficient to analyze the evidence and authorize reporting requirements.

To be effective, the monitoring must be accompanied by appropriate life and work skills development programs.

After this many thousand years of putting people in jail, crime still continues.

Ideological ideas keep blinding us to the facts, jail does not reduce crime or keep society any safer.

If it actually worked, we would already have a safe society with very little crime, unless you think a few more thousand years or going back to harsher methods that have been tried in the past will make crime disappear.

I think Ya done the right thing. You've passed the information on to the site overheads. I would imagine they could look at all his posts on the site and make there mind up if he's a genuine threat. As a mater of interest have you ever delt with the fbi before? I ask just because if I rung my local police they wouldn't take any interest and if they did by the time they did do something the threat would be nutralized. Ps I live in Northern Ireland