LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grrr an ebayer.

I sold some pull pants a month ago and now they want to return them. Reason stated don't need it anymore. My auctions have no returns stated. They canceled the request when i explained that and undergarments are not return able. Now they sent me a message to send them a return shipping label lol. Just needed to vent some thanks.

If a person send me a message though EBAY stating they don't use Pay Pal and asks me if I will take a USPS Money Order I will usually accept it if the person has good positive feedback only.

At least yours didn't completely cut and run on you. Bought a Dreamcast system off one earlier this year, only to have the guy vanish with my money. Finally got sick of it and bought one at a G2K in a town 3 hours away from here. Guh.

This whole thread is a reminder of why I quit selling OR buying on eBay right after they changed their policy to no negative feedback for buyers some years ago. Still haven't bought anything from eBay since then.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it sucks we can't leave negative for buyers.

Blame the sellers who abused the feature by leaving ritaliatory negative feedback every time a buyer left them justifiable negative feedback for this. While I think eBay should have booted every seller who they could prove was leaving ritaliatory feedback, they opted to remove the ability for sellers to leave negative feedback instead. I actually did stop buying on eBay for awhile precisely because sellers were screwing over buyers and then hitting them with ritaliatory negative feedback when they complained that the thing they received wasn't as described. (For example, photocopied video game manuals being passed off as originals.) I'm fine with sellers typically being unable to leave negative feedback, but I do think that once a non-paying bidder/buyer report has to be filed, eBay should offer sellers the option to leave a buyer negative feedback since the transaction clearly had a negative result.