LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers on the wash line.

Even if people knew what cloth diapers looked like, how could they tell, from seening a square or rectangle of cloth on a line, that it is a diaper? It could be anything from a distance

Even if people knew what cloth diapers looked like, how could they tell, from seening a square or rectangle of cloth on a line, that it is a diaper? It could be anything from a distance

On the other hand, rubber panties, being semi-transparent and often shiny, look like only one thing. And you are not going to hide that

On the other hand, rubber panties, being semi-transparent and often shiny, look like only one thing. And you are not going to hide that

My rhumba panties wouldn't pass muster, certainly :) but the PUL ones I use might. Although if I had a clothesline, I'd likely use it just for the diapers and dry the diaper covers indoors as I do now.

PUL are phoney since they are very new and have no meaning to what I was as a Little Girl and rhumba are the same for me. Like Brutus drilling Caesar with a .38 snub-nose

I wonder how many people actually used rhumba panties. In the course of 20 years, ending in 1970 I saw MANY baby panties. I have seen them for sale, mostly in the 1960's, but never used IRL that I can remember

• 3 weeks later...

Off topic, but also debatable. Life as we know it most likely began around thermal vents where ice doesn't matter- the heat moved outward and didn't need ice to cover/protect the vents.

Why would the Asians have to walk over floating ice? We know there was a land bridge that joined Asia to North America over what is now the Bering Sea

However the "walking over floating ice sheets" does apply to Europeans who crossed the Atlantic and settled in the Delmarva peninsula

Not exactly a wash line, but I'm staying in a hotel and will be leaving my swim diaper up on their shower rod to dry. The maid will certainly see it, but I don't really care. It needs to dry out somehow.