LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Torn between the two

Nobody knows about this side of me and i plan on keeping it that way. I live at home still and lately whenever i have alone time to be able to wear a diaper, my girlfriend always comes by. I find myself pushing her away to get her to

You need to put your cards on the table and explain whats going on. Its not fair to make her feel like it might be her thats the problem. If she isnt prepared to accept your diaper needs and you would rather spend time in diapers than with her then it would be fairer to let her find what she needs in a boyfriend and focus on what you need in a relationship. Weigh it up. If its a diapers or gf situation it sounds like youve already made your decision but you need to give her the respect of letting her know or letting her go

I'd agree with above. Think about telling her or at least feel her out on the general idea of kinks and fetishes. Diapers are awesome, I admit, but if she's open minded then I think you'd be a fool not to at least try.

It is i was married and there was no acceptance then after that my next GF could not accept it so i am sorry about being negitive .I do hope the best for you and it is great you have found smeone i wish you all the best .I told both ladies very early in the relationship and sadly it did not work .But life goes on :)

Take it from those older than you: choose the girl. Objects might satisfy your e sexual desires, but the older you get the more you find that what you need most is emotional intimacy. Don't end up lonely.

Thanks everyone for the input. I agree with most of you guys. This is the girl I want to marry. So I know at some point I'm gonna have to tell her. But it's tough. Because I feel I have a reputation to hold up and I think telling her would kind of ruin it. I have hinted at it in the past and she thought I was being weird. We've been together 3 years now. So telling her early is out of the question now. Wearing diapers is not so much a sexual thing as it is for a relaxation thing for me. Sometimes I get home and just want to put on a diaper and chill but I can't. I have a feeling once I'm on my own and transfer to a four year college away from home I'll have plenty of time to indulge. But patience is key I guess. Just have to wait till May

my wife accepts my diaper hobby. surprisingly, when i told her that i like to wear diapers, the most memorable part for her wasn't the message but the fact we were an hour away from her house on a road trip to texas, and the way i opened the conversation so hesitantly made her think i was going to tell her i was a serial killer or something :-P i tried to be confident and non-apologetic, but i still made her really nervous. then when i did tell her she basically said "oh, is that all? i've known guys who like a lot stranger stuff than that." :-) don't wait too long, or make too much of a big deal about it!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anybody is going to see this now since it is about a month old now. But, I have an update which I do not know if it is good or bad. We were exploring things to do differently and I told her about diaper fetishes, but didn't say that I had one. We looked it up together and the search brought us to this website. After some reading, she said that I was weird for wanting to try it and said the typical, "diapers are for babies and old people". But was willing to try it if I really wanted to. I tried to defend it as much as I could without giving myself away, but now I am yet again stuck as to follow through with trying it or just toss it aside for a later day. Anymore advice anyone is willing to throw my way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It seems like you just keep beating around the bush, but never follow through with it. Listen, like it or not diapers are a part of who you are. If you want to get serious with this girl (and possibly marry her one day), then how can she know or accept you without knowing the full you. You are just going to have to tell her one way or the other, and sooner or later.

I can appreciate you wanting to bring it up slowly and easily so as to not scare her away. However, you really do need to follow through with this. If she can't accept this part of you then obviously she isn't the one for you. It's better to find that out now instead of after 20 years and two kids after all.

I don't know you, Diapers7, but I'm happy it worked out for you.

I'm single now, and I hope, when I do start dating again, I'll find someone open minded. I guess I don't need him to play into the sexual aspect of my love of diapers, but I just hope the person will be ok with me wearing just to relax; 'wearing' is probably the third most telaxing thing I've ever done (having sex is #1 and drinking caffine is #2).