LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedtime routine?

I usually start to log off my computer around 8 or 8:30pm. I brush my teeth, get nakey, then sit in my hot tub for a little while. By 8:45 or so I'm out of my tub and drying off/cooling off under my ceiling fan. Before 9pm I'm diapered and in bed trying to sleep. I also get up a 5:40am, which (with interrupted sleep) I get close to 9 hours a night.

After I finish my evening chores I get out a clean prefold and booster that I'm going to wear overnight.

Around 8:45 to 9:00 pm I'll change into them and put on fresh PUL panties and my sleeper.

I'll usually crawl in bed around 9:15 after I shut down my laptop. I'll turn off the TV around 9:30 and

then I'll curl up and sometimes pee and fall asleep. When I get up around 6:30 am I'll be soaked

from 2 or 3 pee's during the night.

Meds, diaper change if needed, couple sips of drink, then I lay down. Takes a while to fall asleep because one of the kitties always hops up on me and won't leave til she's been petted a bunch.

I mess almost everynight around bedtime, so it is wait for nightly mess, then clean up, new diaper, and into bed. If I can't mess before to late, I just change the wet diaper, and go to bed, and wake up already messy or it is the first thing that happens when I wake up.

As of recently, I go to bed in a pair of footie Jammies and a diaper every night with my stuffed animal Mr. Floppy, a stuffed rabbit and I am loving it everyday to be honest. I am so grateful that someone convinced me to start doing it!

Cloth diaper and waterproof pants underneath the following: If it is cold out, I wear a blanket sleeper. If it is cool out, I wear short flannel jammies. If it is warm out, then I wear a Onesie--really warm? I wear just the diaper and waterproof pants. (All of which are homemade--check out my gallery to see the outfits).

There isn't a specific time i go to sleep.. but i have begun to develop a ritual...

1: ~30 minutes before sleep time I brush my teeth and get into nightwear (onesie, footie, diapers, plastic panties, w/e is appropriate).

2: Then I listen to musical lullabies and relax (If mommy or daddy is around they read me a goodnight story as well)

3: when sleepy I go into my bedroom and arrange my plushies and kiss them goodnight.

4:

• 1 month later...

If I am not going anywhere the next day at about 8:30. a double-diaper and rubber panties, then babydoll and bedtime tiara. Check DD and post. Play with my dollies and do my meds, then get into bed with one of the big dollies. Wake up a few times to wet like a little and that is about it

I usually go to bed around 10:30 each night. Every night at 9:30 I lay out my diaper for the night, mon-fri it's either a Attends or a ATN with a booster pad and plastic panties. On the weekends I'll wear either a Abena s4, Molicare or a Tena slip maxi and two booster pads to give me that extra bulk between my legs

There isn't a specific time i go to sleep.. but i have begun to develop a ritual...

1: ~30 minutes before sleep time I brush my teeth and get into nightwear (onesie, footie, diapers, plastic panties, w/e is appropriate).

2: Then I listen to musical lullabies and relax (If mommy or daddy is around they read me a goodnight story as well)

3: when sleepy I go into my bedroom and arrange my plushies and kiss them goodnight.

4: Sleepy time! nini!

You have a mommy and daddy?! Please share your story!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

my bedtime routine is

have a shower

brush my teeth 

mommy changes one of my nighttime diapers into my overnight  diaper which is normally a tykables overnights and changes me into my sleep gear

i lay in my crib and watch some youtube on my i pad 

mommy gives me a bottle of warm milk which usually has laxatives in it so i wake up in the morning in a poopie diaper 

i snuggle with mommy as she bottle feeds me and reads me a bedtime story

mommy does one last diaper check and turns on the baby monitor and kisses me good night and turns out the light

• Like 1