LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two accounts, one computer?

tayiie

So, since me and my daddy (strictlovingdaddy) has been together for a long time (6-7 months) we are actually planning to visit one another.

Now, what I'm wondering is that if I would log in here on DD on his computer, will he or I get banned? Because I know it will look like as if 1 person has 2 accounts (already done that mistake once not wanting it to happen again on another site).

So, what will happen? I'm on DD almost everyday, my daddy, not so often nowdays. But I don't want to be banned just cause I will be borrowing his computer when I'm there (Texas) and he will be borrowing mine when he is here (Sweden).

My wife and I have 2 accounts and sometimes share the same computer. It shouldn't be a problem as it hasn't been for Saralou and I

Awesome :3 I'd feel bad if we got banned, I accidentally got me and him banned from a different site a little while ago and I dont want it to happen again!

If you have a later version of windows or a mac you can setup different logins and you're browser settings including saved user names, passwords, cookies, etc... will be separate and it will forestall inadvertantly using the other's account.

Different logins on a computer will still give the same IP though, the problem is when one person gets IP banned then it will block all accounts trying to access from that location (I think).

But the rule is one account per person, not one account per computer so it should be fine.

Exactly, but when being on the same IP then it will look like its one person having two accounts... unless its possible to track down old IP adress.

I think it is OK, I have personally seen you both in chat at the same time and at different times. I don't think anyone would have reason to suspect that anything suspicious was happening.

I think it is OK, I have personally seen you both in chat at the same time and at different times. I don't think anyone would have reason to suspect that anything suspicious was happening.

I hope so :3 guess u can always get a new computer otherwise :P

I think the mods are busy enough they won't even notice two of you from the same computer...the only problem being that if you don't have two separate accounts on the shared puter, you will find yourself entering username and password quite a bit.

Not really concerned, was just curious. I'm sure you guys would have figured out my wife and I are two separate people a long time ago. Either that or someone was scratching their head wondering why I keep going back and fourth with myself over the last post wins. :)

It should be fine. My husband has an account here but he says he can;t access it anymore because he says he has to pay membership. I don't know what is going on.

• 1 month later...