LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Baby in my bed"

I'd say my primary category is regression, followed by ageplay and then diapers. The only thing is I feel different to many people in the sense that I have no childhood memories of wanting/thinking of diapers, and there was no apparent interest even when I was first introduced to adult diapers a while back (it just grew on me from there).

• Like 1

I have always been regressive. Growing up, I had a tendency to play with younger kids (because I found them Relateable) or people much older than me (probably because I looked for nurturing?). But not really with people my own age.

I was born female, but identify as male. Diapers have been a prominent factor in my life. My family jokes they could bribe me with a bag of diapers any day. I was not off the bottle until nearly 5 yrs old, but found every excuse to get one again and often did. Same with pacifiers as well. In addition, I often had a fascination with touching my bits in a similar way little boys do. So my regressive behaviors have been consistently present.

I have always been regressive. Growing up, I had a tendency to play with younger kids (because I found them Relateable) or people much older than me (probably because I looked for nurturing?). But not really with people my own age.

I was born female, but identify as male. Diapers have been a prominent factor in my life. My family jokes they could bribe me with a bag of diapers any day. I was not off the bottle until nearly 5 yrs old, but found every excuse to get one again and often did. Same with pacifiers as well. In addition, I often had a fascination with touching my bits in a similar way little boys do. So my regressive behaviors have been consistently present.

Thanks fro sharing, pax.

Well, I do have tendancies where my regression isn't present. But when faced with conflict, I regress and respond as a child. I have several goals as an adult, such as careers and future with my family. But at the same time, when stress is present, I regress. Sometimes it makes it hard to function. I have a pretty hard time with self discipline such as finishing tasks or having a routine in the morning and at night.

I am sort of out of diapers. But I have urges where I'm drawn to them despite me wanting to not 'need' them. Occasionally I will have night time accidents and on other occasions I'll suddenly start having daytime accidents. I haven't found the connection for the desire or anything.

Well, I do have tendancies where my regression isn't present. But when faced with conflict, I regress and respond as a child. I have several goals as an adult, such as careers and future with my family. But at the same time, when stress is present, I regress. Sometimes it makes it hard to function. I have a pretty hard time with self discipline such as finishing tasks or having a routine in the morning and at night.

I am sort of out of diapers. But I have urges where I'm drawn to them despite me wanting to not 'need' them. Occasionally I will have night time accidents and on other occasions I'll suddenly start having daytime accidents. I haven't found the connection for the desire or anything.

Pax, there is one thought you should consider and that is going 24/7 diapered.

I have to agree that for some of us- even non-AB's like me- going 24/7 can do you a lot of good at getting rid of the problems which wearing diapers bring to your mind and your life. No more worrying about whether to wear or not; that decision's been made. No more concern about "being discovered" once you discover that with a little discretion that's not likely to occur at all (and not a disaster if it does happen). No more feeling obsessed or overwhelmed by diapers; they simply become the new norm for you (and a good one). If it's the thing for you, it won't be long before you see that ;) If after a month (or however long it takes you to be certain) you don't like it you can always go back.

A great discussion. I found "There's a baby in my bed" to be a very interesting book. I'm a dl with incontinence (I wasn't careful what I wished for :-) ) but found the whole idea of regression and age play very interesting. I've tried to see is there are any ab tendencies and as best as I can figure, there are none. I'm not totally certain how this all started but I remember wetting my pants at an early age and liked the feeling. Diapers didn't cone into the picture until college. All through my adolescent and teenage years, I often found myself in wet pants but I never associated it with being a baby. There probably was a sexual connection back then but in my 30s it became a comfort thing to wear diapers. I felt comfortable wearing diapers because then I didn't need to worry about wetting my pants. I've had times where going 24/7 was a comfortable way to establish stability in my life. But over the years, I've become increasingly incontinent to the point where I'm now happily dependant on my diapers all the time. I still have no ab tendencies.

Most days I'm dry. It's when stress and things become overwhelming that I am prone to accidents. The urge to wear diapers is derived from wanting/needing comfort. However, since my relationship began, I've searched for physical comfort from my girlfriend vs what diapers did/do for me.

I'm also still extremely shy about wearing diapers in front of her. She's extremely accepting. I'm just not very great at communicating when I want them and even more so when I want her to help me with them. I'm slowly figuring it out.

I have to agree that for some of us- even non-AB's like me- going 24/7 can do you a lot of good at getting rid of the problems which wearing diapers bring to your mind and your life. No more worrying about whether to wear or not; that decision's been made. No more concern about "being discovered" once you discover that with a little discretion that's not likely to occur at all (and not a disaster if it does happen). No more feeling obsessed or overwhelmed by diapers; they simply become the new norm for you (and a good one). If it's the thing for you, it won't be long before you see that ;) If after a month (or however long it takes you to be certain) you don't like it you can always go back.

Rosalie, don't let detractors deter you from doing what you want to ;) All the classic writers we hold in high esteem today had their share of hecklers in their time :( Every new thought or concept is derided by somebody. You just ignore them and keep going :thumbsup: As you've seen, if you don't do it then nobody else will and then nobody gains from it.

Rosalie, don't let detractors deter you from doing what you want to ;) All the classic writers we hold in high esteem today had their share of hecklers in their time :( Every new thought or concept is derided by somebody. You just ignore them and keep going :thumbsup: As you've seen, if you don't do it then nobody else will and then nobody gains from it.

I don't mean to compare the books, but some of the greatest books in American Literature weren't particularly great sellers in their time.