LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just got new sample of Wellness Brief's Superio Signature Series diapers...

Just got my new samples too. Unlike just getting 1. I got 2 samples! Reminds me of the banco all white diapers. And they are indeed all white. Love it, love it, love it! I'll be wearing my new diapers tonight.

You can get a case for $68 with shipping until 1/20/15 with code "Staydry". About $1.26 per diaper. Was going to order a case to try the "new" version but then realized its excactly the same cost per diaper as my tried and true Abena M4's. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions....

The lower tapes were ace too high for me (around the middle of the side wings). This means I was never able to get a snug fit around my legs and leaked well before I should have.

If not for that they might have been really good diapers.

i got mine yesterday, haven't had the chance to wear them yet, but they came in 3 days for me, so be on the look out! look forward to trying these. i had lots of problems with leaking in the legs with the regular and old superio line... maybe i just taped them up wrong or something, but with 2 i'll get a second chance lol

I got mine 3days ago. They suck!!!! First one leaked after 2 small wetting around the leg. Second one I put on at night before bed. Woke up the next morning and some how it had split right down the back,and yes it leaked too. Ill stick to my abena l4 trusted and proven.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the samples, since they had sent me an email about it. I was underwhelmed. Clumped very quickly, and all dropped into my crotch. Didn't seem to absorb very much either. Glad I didn't pay for them.

My sample arrived in a solid white plastic bag with the return address as mentioned, quite discreet. The average person would think it was a couple T-shirts or such. I didn't unfold mine after opening but did notice they are only very slightly thicker than Tena Slip Maxis, also quite discreet :) That probably means lots of SAP, and lots of swelling in use :blush: I'm going to do a test-wearing tonight or tomorrow.