LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite TV Show as a Kid

Shy-Diapers

• 2 weeks later...

I realized that there wasn't a thread like this, so I thought I'd make one. :)

What was/is your favorite show(s) from when you were a kid?

My favorites would include: Jay Jay the jet plane, totally spies, strawberry shortcake, blue's clues, and teletubbies.

Really

From that timeframe: MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. is on MeTV

I find it strange that MY FAVORITE MARTIAN would be one of your top choices since you would have not yet been 2 when it started and about 4 when it ended unless you saw it in reruns. The last broadcast of it that I recall was in the 1980s

From that timeframe: MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. is on MeTV

I find it strange that MY FAVORITE MARTIAN would be one of your top choices since you would have not yet been 2 when it started and about 4 when it ended unless you saw it in reruns. The last broadcast of it that I recall was in the 1980s

It was a good show for a while, I watched it when it first ran, but I did get sick of it after awhile: Same schtick over and over. I left when it started to become MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. Lite at which point it jumped the shark. I found BEWITCHED to be a bit "same schtick over and over". Dotto GILLIGAN'S ISLAN on steroids: That has not been funny for 40 years. I did, and still do like I DREAM OF JEANNIE

It was a good show for a while, I watched it when it first ran, but I did get sick of it after awhile: Same schtick over and over. I left when it started to become MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. Lite at which point it jumped the shark. I found BEWITCHED to be a bit "same schtick over and over". Dotto GILLIGAN'S ISLAN on steroids: That has not been funny for 40 years. I did, and still do like I DREAM OF JEANNIE

Personally, I think My Favorite Martian tanked once it went to color, but the downhill slide probably began in the second season, when the emphasis was shifted to the Martian's powers. The sole color season relied way too much on the crutch of the Martian's time machine. It seemed as though every storyline involved it that year.

Personally, I think My Favorite Martian tanked once it went to color, but the downhill slide probably began in the second season, when the emphasis was shifted to the Martian's powers. The sole color season relied way too much on the crutch of the Martian's time machine. It seemed as though every storyline involved it that year.

Animated wise?

Digimon was my go to. I loved Gundam as well (Still do), Toonami was my go to thing after school!

Amusingly, despite liking the Pokemon game franchise I didn't care for the anime.

Live-Action?

Power Rangers. I watched it almost religiously until I was around fourteen?

All That (The Teen Nick reruns are still great)

That cartooon was GREAT!!!!

Here's the official YouTube Page and a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4HzU1GXIZE

If we're going B/W UK then how about these

THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD

THE ADVENTURES OF SIR LANCELOT Starring the same WilliamRussell who played Ian on DR. wHO

THE BUCCANEERSstarring Robert Shaw

• 4 months later...

Any show with a goth character.

I would watch anything if they had a goth, artsy, or misfit female character.

Danny Phantom had Sam, HiHi PuffyAmiYumi had Yumi

The PPG had Buttercup, although I wanted to be Blossom but felt like Bubbles.

I was really into The Life and Times Of Juniper Lee when that was on.