LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other words?

tayiie

Okay, so me and my daddy are having this tiny little argument about cursing.

Im not allowed to say Fuck, but i really wanna say Buck instead. Now daddy is kind of deaf, not much but he cant really tell the difference.

This reminds me of something that happened some 37 years ago. My aunt was part of some holy roller group that met every Monday night. One night she tells me that one of the members was going out with a player fromthe Rhode Island Reds old AHL hockey team and I said "Has she been pucked yet?"

What did the hockey player say to his teammate? "Let's get the puck outta here":

Swear words and colorful metaphors are extremely useful in conveying emotion. Limiting you vocabulary not only reduces your your intelligence quotient, but it also limits your ability to communicate.

It is illogical to NOT swear when colorful metaphors are appropriate.

I don't smoke, drink or swear

Aww shit; I left my God damn cigarettes in the fuckin' bar! Son of a BITCH!

• Like 1

[Whines] Aww C'mon: Gimme a break: I have not used that one in 45 years! I am entitled: Pweeze?

Fudge!

Daddy suggested that... I think it sounds..... wrong... I mean fudge is something you eat... sound kinda lame to say "fudge you"

But that might start a dynasty

Maybe helpful, maybe not, but as as bio-kid I always used 'freak' or 'freakin'. Generic I know, but here me out, It got across what I wanted to say, but kept me from actually swearing. I still felt like it was a swear, as maybe a tween or and older kid, because lets face it, you know what I actually meant to say. Going up to the edge, but not diving off or looking over is still pretty daring for a kid and that's what is what using subsitute swears means to me; Pretty daring...for a kid. Everyone knows what you mean, but you don't want to say the word you mean because its a bad word. You're censoring yourself which is cute considering you're being to be an age where your starting to assert some adulthood by using cuss words, but are still little enough for those words to be special and dangerous. My two cents at least.

• Like 1

Maybe helpful, maybe not, but as as bio-kid I always used 'freak' or 'freakin'. Generic I know, but here me out, It got across what I wanted to say, but kept me from actually swearing. I still felt like it was a swear, as maybe a tween or and older kid, because lets face it, you know what I actually meant to say. Going up to the edge, but not diving off or looking over is still pretty daring for a kid and that's what is what using subsitute swears means to me; Pretty daring...for a kid. Everyone knows what you mean, but you don't want to say the word you mean because its a bad word. You're censoring yourself which is cute considering you're being to be an age where your starting to assert some adulthood by using cuss words, but are still little enough for those words to be special and dangerous. My two cents at least.

Daddy sugested those too. The thing is, it doesnt sound like a curse to me, it just sounds lame, maybe because I'm swedish and it doesnt really sound like a curse, even if it is like the closest u can come to it. I want to be able to say it out loud in public and people will be like ??? O.o which is why i choose buck, i want them to think I'm just saying something totally random.

In the late '60's there was "fug(ging)" and even a band called The Fugs: Try YouTube, they must be there. Yhid morphed into "frug(ging)"

You know you are going to slip up! What I use on Baby_Maggie when her language is unsuitable for an LG is "soap equivilent". She must put both a green and a yellow gummy bear in her mouth and chew them. These aren't the fancy imported gummy bears, they are from the bulk bin. They are definiately harmless and I dare you to try this at home. You'll agree that they taste like soap or worse. The point is, unapproved language happens. When it does, gummy bear "soap" is what I recommend.

Yes, I got this idea from Brian before he moved away.