LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your three favourite things to hear

• 2 weeks later...

i don't picture a mummy or daddy, but i might enjoy a road trip with a "big brother". my three favorite things to hear would be:

1. "don't worry little guy, that's why you have a diaper on!"

2. "we're in a hurry. just go in your diaper."

3. "we have a whole bag of diapers and some extra shorts in the trunk, when we stop for gas you can go change if you need to."

Well, I don't have a role play "mommy," but my three favorite words would be "TIME FOR BED." That's my private diaper time every night. Then there is also my brother saying "I'm working today," because that means I can go over to my house and have the day to myself. Odd situation: I bought the house, he lives in it, and I live with Mom at her house. Maybe if 'bro ever gets more responsible with money and gets a better job, he'll get a place of his own.

Well, I don't have a role play "mommy," but my three favorite words would be "TIME FOR BED." That's my private diaper time every night. Then there is also my brother saying "I'm working today," because that means I can go over to my house and have the day to myself. Odd situation: I bought the house, he lives in it, and I live with Mom at her house. Maybe if 'bro ever gets more responsible with money and gets a better job, he'll get a place of his own.

I sure hope you're charging him rent. Even if you don't really want or need the money from him, he will never leave if he keeps getting the free housing (would you). If anything you could keep it in the bank and give it back to him only after he moves out.

• 2 weeks later...

1.its ok to use your diaper, if they leak its ok, ill still love you

2. you can wear that dirty diaper as long as you want. because you are cute in it

3. daddy " i want you to fill your diaper up"

me "here?! now?! but walmart is super busy and crowded with people!"

daddy "yes" while he patting me in the butt.

me " but my diaper is already full, it will leak and people will smell my poop"

daddy "its ok. let them look at you, im always here, and i love you, PLus you look great with that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle"

Me "ok,thanks dad :)"

• 2 months later...

1) I think you done a poopoo

2) come here let me change your pooey bottom

3) come here and lie across my knee I am going to spank your bottom