LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

flour in diaper?

Not trying to "sound too adult-like," but neither idea sounds very smart. Flour and water is what is used to make glue, so you are applying glue to yourself basically. And if I remember correctly, cornstarch could make some of a paste when mixed in water but I remember it more exploding and making little sparks when mixed with a fluid. You wouldn't want sparks around your privates and inside a diaper :(

I'd rather use Oatmeal, it makes a nice load, and is sticky and it just so happens to be good for your skin ;) plus it doesn't smell, so you can play all day! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to "sound too adult-like," but neither idea sounds very smart. Flour and water is what is used to make glue, so you are applying glue to yourself basically. And if I remember correctly, cornstarch could make some of a paste when mixed in water but I remember it more exploding and making little sparks when mixed with a fluid. You wouldn't want sparks around your privates and inside a diaper :(

Water and flour makes glue????!

What?

Water and flour makes bread,

And at no point did the op mention cornstarch which comes from corn not wheat.

Scary to find some people have so little knowledge of basic foods skills/knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't recommend putting flour into a diaper that you plan on wetting, as flour can be used to make a glue like paste which would be very bad if you are hairy down there :0 Also, I would if there would be health concerns for women if they tried this? Infection maybe? Cornstarch seems safe if you are so inclined.