LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm angry that society is so immature

I agree with the original post. It seems as though people are always looking for something to dislike about what others do or are interested in. It's a shame. But, of course, it is easy to see where people could jump to the wrong conclusion about adults who enjoy diapers. That's why I plan to keep my interests a deep, dark secret.

I don't know about OP but the reason I'd like people to be less judgmental is not so I can flaunt my diapers to the world, its so that if for whatever reason someone finds out I like them they wont have as big of a reaction. For me its fear that someone will find out and react badly, so if I know people wont react badly then I'd be fine :)

can you please make the distinction between flaunting and being allowed to wear them under my pants without people seeing. I don't know what the fuck this twisted psychology that people are having that makes them say I want to flaunt them in front of people is but that is not what I am saying.

Sorry Just a person, I didn't mean to imply anything to you, I was just responding to others that were saying something like that. I wanted to express that the fear of judgement can be a restricting factor.

Isn't it interesting the way Society expects certain behavior? You walk down the street naked and get arrested for indecent exposure. Walk down the street in a diaper and get arrested for creating a public disturbance.

Isn't it interesting the way Society expects certain behavior? You walk down the street naked and get arrested for indecent exposure. Walk down the street in a diaper and get arrested for creating a public disturbance.

There is no reason you can't wear a nappy out in public under clothes... Even if someone catches a glimpse of something they shouldn't they won't ask or make a scene and most likely assume incontinence, and if in the unlikely event they do ask, you can give any reason you like as to why you are wearing it. If you say its because you like them or it's your fetish then don't be surprised when people look at you odd since it is an odd thing to say!

If our society was actually intelligent and mature then no one would care who loves diapers or is an adult baby. Instead I have to live in a society where people are pressured into keeping things like this a secret. I wish I could just be like Riley Kilo and wear diapers all the time. She is so brave. I am just angry at the world right now that I have to feel so embarrassed about doing something I love.

If our society was actually intelligent and mature then no one would care who loves diapers or is an adult baby. Instead I have to live in a society where people are pressured into keeping things like this a secret. I wish I could just be like Riley Kilo and wear diapers all the time. She is so brave. I am just angry at the world right now that I have to feel so embarrassed about doing something I love.

I see some very big problems with that. What if I was to wear diapers around people in public, under my pants like a good responsible citizen who is trying to to conform to these precious norms and someone finds out? If someone found out the word could spread through a college campus and make you into an outcast, your parents could find out and they could treat it like it was some sort of problem. You seem very fond of society's established norms. They seem pretty well tailored for the average person who has no secrets to be kept. In your society you want to keep these things secret, you don't want anything different to be a part of the society we live in. You just expressed how you want me to do it in private and you want me to keep it under the rug. As if it should matter to anyone. The problem is that that is pretty much pandering to the rules that are keeping you under their thumb.

While it's not exactly the same, it does show that society has an intolerance for it. The only way society will change is for it to become generally seen as being wrongfully intolerant. And unless there is something to push society in this direction that will not happen :(