LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Avatar?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering what made you put the pic you have in your avatar slot for these forums

mine is just me about to be changed wearing a dress,bra pull up diaper and panties over the pull up

AND yes im a sissy at times just happend to be when my girlfreind told me to take that pic

If I remember correctly, my avatar is a pentacle with fire behind it...

Well, I'm a Witch, and the element I associate most closely with is fire!

I'm just curious why is it that I some times see the pentacle, and other times see the pentagram used as symbol for Witchcraft? Does each one represent a different sect, or are they interchangable?

awww...thanks Dolly...i've had some computer problems lately...missed you all a lot so it's good to be back....

and yeah...my Daddy is an awesome photographer....He always manages to take a couple photos during each of O/our photo shoots that makes even me who hates having her picture taken....smile....

Well, this is pretty much a direct copy paste from the explain your screen name thead, but for what its worth...

I used to work with Sea Otters at an animal rehabilitation type place. And FYI they are NOT all cute and snuggly. These were wild animals, not some trained animal-show-for-the public type animals. Surprisingly enough, they REALLY dont like it when you do stuff like shove thermometers up thier ass and piece thier flippers with tags. They will bite your freakin hand off if your not careful and they are amazingly strong for thier size.

Mr. Otter

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just curious why is it that I some times see the pentacle, and other times see the pentagram used as symbol for Witchcraft? Does each one represent a different sect, or are they interchangable?

The pentacle and pentagram are used interchangably for some pagan based religions (IE Paganism and Wicca).

The pentagram represents the 5 elements, earth, air, fire, and water, plus Spirit on top. Put the circle around it and it becomes a symbol of protection, the pentacle. It also represents the 5 elements, and the circle represents the protection. Also, if you stand legs apart, and arms out, you are now shaped like a pentagram. So the pentacle also represents person inside the protective circle.

Turn all that upside down, and you have the symbols for Satanism, just like they turn the cross upside down. Makes no sense to me. I understand the upside down cross, Satan is god's enemy, let's turn his thingy upside down, but Pagans don't believe in any of that Satan stuff, so how did our pentacle get all wrapped up in that?

By the way, the upside down pentacle, which, like I said, the Satanists use, puts Fire, Water, Earth, and Air ABOVE the spirt point. This is to symbolize that the mundane (material) world is more important than god.

And just to avoid confusion, I wear the UPRIGHT pentacle. I am a Pagan and a Witch.

I don't believe in anybody by the name of Satan.

"SANTAN WORSHIPER!!!"

My response: "What the f***? I don't worship my mother!"

I`m not a believer in Satan either, but just a couple of comments regarding the inverted pentagram; Instead of representing a human shape, when inverted it becomes a goat, which has far as I know always been a symbol of Satan. And could it not be the fact that the top which represent the spirit, as you said, when inverted it points downwards to the underworld, to Hell if you will? Instead of the celestial spirit, they emphazise the infernal spirit? The beast in man? This coupled with their emphazis on earthly things, as you said.... Why should not that make as much sense as the inverted cross I wonder? By the way, a funny thing; the inverted cross is also called the Peterscross; it is a symbol of christian humility, Peter did not feel worthy enough to be crucified the same way as Jesus, so he chose the inverted cross as a sign of humble repenting. I wonder if satanists know about this double-aspect of the cross.... :P

• 3 weeks later...

I chose my avatar because I like to fly airplanes .... ( aw sorry had a smart ass moment - :roflmao: )

Actually my username is what I am ... a Billiard nut. I love playing pool I go to tournaments and Im learning cue art AKA trick shots. I made my avatar because of the obvious .... me being a nut for billiards

and I have a question for Diapered Witch

Your profile says you are a male - so doesnt that make you a worlock? If not what is the difference between a male witch and a worlock??

Just curious -

thanks

I haven't put one up, not quite sure how to. When it comes to computers I know the basics, but from there on I have not really learned how to upload pics and all. Well, roch879 I pinned you as a simpson fan as soon as I saw that picture of Scratchy of "Itchy and Scatchy" from the Krusty the clown show. I myself am a big simpson fan. Ask me something about the show (just kidding, then we'd be here forever). My sister used to work at the Fox studio in California, so I have alot of simpson's memorabilia.

Hi Rusty,

Nice to know you are from Utah. I really thought I was the only one!

• 1 year later...

You know how some people have those license plate frames that say, "My other car is a...?" Well...my avatar is my other car. It symbolizes the past, which seems to be better than the present. Think about how much simpler things were "back then." (Gasoline had lead in it and didn't cost $3.29 a gallon!)

Mine is the result of me being bored in photoshop. Lol, it seems that everything I make in photoshop that's moderately abstract like this has the random lines extruding outwards with the radial blur zoom effect. As an end result it looks perfect it's almost like a party in a picture...the only thing is, it looks kind of like the AC/DC logo in the format of the text. lol, that's completely unintentional since I don't really listen to too much AC/DC.