LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Bowl

Tiffany

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's now official that it will be the Seahawks vs the Patriots in the Super Bowl as a couple of people thought might happen. Although I have to say that in my opinion, Seattle is Lucky that they made it. If the Green Bay Packers hadn't choked big time like they did in the NFC Championship Game yesterday, it would've been the Packers vs the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I was stuck at work during the championship match, rooting on my home team - 12th man since I was born. I wish I could have gone to the game. What a once in a lifetime viewing it would have been.

If the two teams play like they did last Sunday, then the Pats win. The Hawks won because Green Bay gave it away outright for the last 5 minutes of the game and the OT. the Pats don't give a game away like that and the main reason the Seahawks are in it is because the Cardinals lost their QB and hod to go to a third-stringer. The Patriots are VERY healthy at this point in time

The Pats have too many players who can break a game open: Blunt, Eddleman, Amendola. On defense there are Reevis, Hightower, Menkin, Brauner and Arington. Did I forget anyone on offense?

To win, the Hawks have to neutralize Brady since the play starts with the QB, Now Eddlemen was a QB so it would not surprise me to see a wildcat snap to Eddlemen and a pass to Amendola or even Gronkowsky. there was a play where Brady leteralled to Eddleman who passed it to Amendola and even a failed wildcat to Eddleman would give the Seahawks something to think about. Like fake punts, such a decision could be automatic contingent on what the defense is showing and called at the moment by the QB. Gronk can also block and is such a threat that he can enable another receiver to get loose

I don't think some of you are giving the credit that the Seahawks deserve. Some of you have said the Seahawks are only in the Super Bowl because the Packers choked, but did they really? Of the 22 points the Packers scored in that game, only 7 of them were touchdowns. The rest were field goals, and many of those points were just from turnovers that gave them good field position. Seems to me like the offense couldn't really get anything significant done the whole game. I think the Seahawks definitely deserved that comeback win, and I'm picking them to win the Super Bowl.

Just to set the record straight the balls in question were replaced at halftime by league officials and the patriots then ran wild on the colts deflated or not the. Colts did not play as well as they could have

Also as far as the ball topic goes. The NFL has not yet completed their findings .it could have been a number of factors that caused this or on the other hand maybe there is a cheater in the midst .none the less I wish everyone would stop assuming and passing blame before the truth is even out.

• Like 1

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Good luck to what ever team you are cheering for ,my gut feeling is all this lit a fire under the patriots bumms so I would say its a must win game ,on second thought they are livid so let's say its a "will win game "

Would it not be something if it was the TWELFTH ball that was tampered with on the gressy knoll just in back of the end zone?

Here's something bizarre, from what I understand the D-back who intercepted the pass brought it to the attention of his coach and it went up the Colt chain of command, Don't you report that kind of stuff to the Referee immediately? For one thing it means it is serious enough to deal with straight away. Failure to do that means that you are willing to continue under those conditions which, if there is cheating, makes you complicit in it by being negligent. If I were a Colt fan and if this is true, I would keep my mouth shut, lest someone say "Oh, yeah? and what did your guys do about it at the time?". At any rate, If what I understand to be true is true, then the process is corrupted

Would it not be something if it was the TWELFTH ball that was tampered with on the gressy knoll just in back of the end zone?

Here's something bizarre, from what I understand the D-back who intercepted the pass brought it to the attention of his coach and it went up the Colt chain of command, Don't you report that kind of stuff to the Referee immediately? For one thing it means it is serious enough to deal with straight away. Failure to do that means that you are willing to continue under those conditions which, if there is cheating, makes you complicit in it by being negligent. If I were a Colt fan and if this is true, I would keep my mouth shut, lest someone say "Oh, yeah? and what did your guys do about it at the time?". At any rate, If what I understand to be true is true, then the process is corrupted

So, who walks away with the bowl of cherries? Butler who?!

• 3 years later...
On 12/16/2014 at 1:33 AM, Little Christine said:

I think it is the Cards and Pats

Is it not always somebody " and Pats"? :)