LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yes, I know I did. A little over a year ago I decided to try their over night diaper and only after the first night, I developed a yeast rash on my rear. It seemed the diaper really didn't absorb any fluid, so I must have slept over night with a soaked rear, giving me a rash. Used an over counter anti fungal to get rid of it and haven't had another rash since. Never had one with any other brand before either, so maybe a weird coincidence?

I could be, but it would have to be the same formula as the diaper you used before (somewhat unlikely). It could also just be that maybe you're wet more often now too, or maybe just have a really persistent rash??? Hard to say for sure since we don't know the whole story. You might also have developed a bacterial infection which will not respond to normal rash creams. It may be worth trying some sort of anti-bacterial creams/sprays/etc. Just all guesses though.

Yeah its the top liner. I stopped using them today and started to use the goodnites trufit inserts. Creams too and an anti-fungal so i covered all bases lol. I always use a moisture barrier. Its starting to feel better. I put the tranquility pads on ebay lol.

During the first year of wearing I did get rashes occasionally, but my skin since then toughened up, and now I rarely get a rash, However I use Abena Zink oxide and powder each day. "Knock on wood" i have not had a rash since then, and my diaper usually gets soaked before I change it.

I wear Tranquility ATNs and don't get rashs, I use to wear the ATNs 24/7 until I got Abena X Plus plastic backed L4s for home use and now I have switched to NorthShore Supreme for home use. I put the ATNs in my car and at work in case they get stolen. I had to put a lock on my diaper bag at work because someone was using them. I never got rashs from Tranquility boosters but switched to NorthShore brand large Boosters cause they are bigger and holds more. Montana Medicaid covers the diapers I mentioned above but I only got two cases of Abena X Plus plastic backed and 1 case and 1 package of Tranquility ATNs. Now I get 3 cases of NorthShore Supreme And 3 packages of Tranquility ATNs.