LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

massage

This has come up a couple times already. They do not care, and often won't even bring it up unless you do first.

I've gone diapered a bunch of times. They put a sheet over you so you're diaper isn't exposed. They may tuck the sheet in your diaper as they get to your lower back/legs, but it won't get exposed even if that means they will find out about them. The few I have talked to about my wearing were cool with it and did not judge. Others never even brought it up.

I've had many massages. If it is a full body, I always tell the therapist ahead of time that I have some bladder issues so I wear a diaper. Non of them have ever said anything outside of Thanks for telling me, or No Problem. They certainly didn't ask any questions or care about it. I've also had plenty of them slightly expose the diaper or even massage over it. Basically they just act like it is not there, which is exactly what I do as well.

Haha, the one from last night was off backpage, the rest were licensed. So I thought that was a little strange. I never look for a happy ending, I'm just always looking for a good masseuse who doesn't mind me being in diapers. But she was just a little too shy.

• 2 years later...