LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told my best friend and 24/7

Hello everyone. I have posted a while back, but I have new updates to my situation. I am now wearing diapers 24/7 and using them for pee mostly, whole I still use the bathroom for #2 most of the time. I have officially bought my fist case of diapers. They are Attends Extra Absorent. To finish my story off, I have told my best friend of over 20 years too.

So happy to be able to live this lifestyle and have so many understanding people.

Hello everyone. I have posted a while back, but I have new updates to my situation. I am now wearing diapers 24/7 and using them for pee mostly, whole I still use the bathroom for #2 most of the time. I have officially bought my fist case of diapers. They are Attends Extra Absorent. To finish my story off, I have told my best friend of over 20 years too.

So happy to be able to live this lifestyle and have so many understanding people.

It is not called "private life" for mp reason. What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas. The Web and friends are NOT Vegas

It is not called "private life" for mp reason. What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas. The Web and friends are NOT Vegas

You must have a lonely life. I don't understand your intense stance on not sharing who you are with people. Those who know in my life are very understanding and supportive, including my in laws. At first it was kinda akward, but now its pretty neat receiving abdl related gifts from those folks.

As for the OP I bet it feels good to share with someone. Im glad to hear it was a positive experience for you. Had i kept mum, I'd never have the real life friends I have. Keep it up and dont listen to the debbie downers.

You must have a lonely life. I don't understand your intense stance on not sharing who you are with people. Those who know in my life are very understanding and supportive, including my in laws. At first it was kinda akward, but now its pretty neat receiving abdl related gifts from those folks.

As for the OP I bet it feels good to share with someone. Im glad to hear it was a positive experience for you. Had i kept mum, I'd never have the real life friends I have. Keep it up and dont listen to the debbie downers.

Not luck, understanding which he helped bring about. I am the same in this regard. Having others close to you know who you are, and not having to worry about you diapers with them around, is a much better life.

You've been extraordinarily lucky, but as long as there are still people out there who associate people like me with child molesters, I'm going to be extremely guarded about what I share with people. It took me about five years of lurking before I would even post here, because I was afraid of people figuring out who I was through a Google search (I still am, a little, which is why I don't include details about my life that could give me away. Even the names of my stuffed animals.)

Some people here have jobs which could be at risk if discovered (BabyJune comes to mind) so I can definitely understand their caution. It's easy to say "I don't care what others think," but what others think can ruin a person's life.

Luck has nothing to do with it. If you are condifent, open, and honest you wont require such paranoia in your life.

I work in a position now that requires a lot of PR work in the community as well as extensive backgrounds checks. I am in the ISP industry and they have unlimited internet access. My face is everywhere. If my abdl stuff comes up Ill deal with it. Generally speaking if someone finds me, they are likely in the lifestyle as well. The only association with "those" individuals are the association's you allow. If you shrink away in fear and paranoia then people tend to think you have something to hide

Christine has a tendency to poopoo anyone sharing this lifestyle with others. Even has gone as far as saying we should keep this from our spouses. So I feel its prudent to present an alternative ideal to the paranoid and closeted folks who keep to themselves.

Heidilynn told me once that this lifestyle has the ability to strengthen our relationships if we allow it to. My friends are closer, and my relationship with my wife is stronger than anything I've experienced before. I attribute this to the fact that I dont let this lifestyle control me, I control it.

Saying someone doesn't need to know your AB tendencies is much along the lines of saying they don't need to love you or be your friend either (after all how can someone love you or be a true friend if they don't know the true you).

Sure you don't NEED that, but your life must be pretty lonely Elfking. If that's what you want then so be it, but don't expect others to understand you reasoning for it. After all, we are social animals by nature.

There are always things that people don't tell others about themselves... To be friends with someone doesn't mean you need to open up every secret and tell them everything that has ever happened to you to be friends with them.

I don't understand your intense stance on not sharing who you are with people. Those who know in my life are very understanding and supportive, including my in laws. At first it was kinda akward, but now its pretty neat receiving abdl related gifts from those folks.

Obviously, this topic of "to tell or not to tell' is something of a very personal nature. It is a choice, since diapers are underwear, and not many people really care what you wear under your clothes! :P There are some who feel comfortable with letting others around them know, and yes, a spouse is one of those who have a 'need to know' unless you are into nasty surprises! :P

so basically, this is a personal decision. As I said there are those who are comfortable in their life and choices to let those around them in on their little 'secret', then there are others who cannot afford to share with others due to work associations, abusive family members or even spouses or just where they are in life. The cost of such exposure, no matter how mundane or harmless, is to great a thing to run the risk of possible deep personal injury etc.

If it works for YOU, cool....congrats, but like many other things, one size does not fit all. I have the people I trust with my more personal things, and others whom I cannot trust with such info...but thats MY life and my world that I inhabit.

this just needs to be understood, and not made into an arguing point, because you don't know what others lives are like and don't know what risks they potentially run, so lets keep this a bit more on the down low with regards to choosing to share or not.

In reality it's OK either way :thumbsup: just as long as no one else gets hurt.

• Like 1

There are always things that people don't tell others about themselves... To be friends with someone doesn't mean you need to open up every secret and tell them everything that has ever happened to you to be friends with them.

Did you know they wore diapers already because if you did, then I can see telling them would be a lot easier, but if they didn't then that would have to be classed as the coincidence of the century lol

Obviously, this topic of "to tell or not to tell' is something of a very personal nature. It is a choice, since diapers are underwear, and not many people really care what you wear under your clothes! :P There are some who feel comfortable with letting others around them know, and yes, a spouse is one of those who have a 'need to know' unless you are into nasty surprises! :P

so basically, this is a personal decision. As I said there are those who are comfortable in their life and choices to let those around them in on their little 'secret', then there are others who cannot afford to share with others due to work associations, abusive family members or even spouses or just where they are in life. The cost of such exposure, no matter how mundane or harmless, is to great a thing to run the risk of possible deep personal injury etc.

If it works for YOU, cool....congrats, but like many other things, one size does not fit all. I have the people I trust with my more personal things, and others whom I cannot trust with such info...but thats MY life and my world that I inhabit.

this just needs to be understood, and not made into an arguing point, because you don't know what others lives are like and don't know what risks they potentially run, so lets keep this a bit more on the down low with regards to choosing to share or not.

In reality it's OK either way :thumbsup: just as long as no one else gets hurt.

Thanks to most of y'all for the support. I have only told two people in my life and another person found out once. To me it is a lifestyle and they are underwear to me. My choice in underwear that is. It just makes it easier sience the person I told is my best friend and he is a brother to me. The other person I told was my fiancee. They both support me, and love me for who I am.

Those who do take the course of going 24/7 are bolder people in my mind, otherwise they wouldn't do the 24/7

Bold? Maybe, but from the way it worked with me it seemed more chicken than bold :blush: Though I do have some physical need for diapers that isn't a constant thing- there are days when I could do without safely (fewer and fewer as time passes but whatever :rolleyes: ).For me it was either wear when I needed to and risk someone noticing my differing appearance or go 24/7 and hope that nobody noticed the one-time change in my appearance. The former would take more 'guts' than the latter since I know that people notice changes more than they notice exactly what has changed :whistling: I have an 'excuse' in my pocket but I've never had to reach for it. I'm sure someday I will be explaining myself to somebody, but really if you simply say you wear because you need to, that's going to handle it with at least 95% of the people who matter in your life :) Those closer to you may want to know a little more mostly because they care and don't want you to be having some kind of drastic medical prioblem without being there to support you :thumbsup: And if you wish to reveal all you can- but you don't have to save for with your partner in life who deserves to know B)

As a general rule, I'll tell only if I'm backed in a corner and telling is my only way out. I've had doctors, counselors, and some friends suggest to me alternatives to diapers, thinking they were helping: "Why don't you use a catheter...urinal...Kegel exercises...medication?" and on and on. Out of mere frustration, I'm likely to tell people I enjoy diapers, and at that point, I care little what their reaction is. I will not be bullied into using something I don't want to.

Yeap.. Sorry bout that. My one reason is that at one time I did have bad bladder retention at diapering age when I was awoke and had a very dry diaper from what I was told, and then again in my teens. I have been catheterized for many other times which I can count 3 I do remember., including those two times and after my appendectomy when I couldn't pee yet again. Both of these time i had no incontinence issues, just retention. I have had no problems since then, but in my head I do believe I will have bladder issues latter in my life.. It could be a fear that does not even come to pass. I honestly hope I get incontinence instead of retention which is painful and causes more categorizations.

To conclude this, I would say it is a choice of mine for lifestyle and former urinary track problems.