LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your day job

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a real estate agent for Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services. I can help you buy or sell a home anywhere in the United States. Our parent company NRT is the largest real estate brokerage company in the business with 706 brokerage offices in the U.S. and over $151 billion in sales last year. I can offer you professional advice on marketing your home and services that other companies can't give you.

Can you tell I really love where I work? I love my job!!

I'm 21 and I work in a fast food restaurant, for a popular fast food chain. Some weeks I hover close to full time hours. It's all in hopes that I can save up for a car and to take more classes at college so that I'm not stuck in retail/food for the rest of my life. I don't have the luxury of my parents paying for my college for me, I pay for my shit by myself. I started from the bottom and I'm trying so hard to get myself onto my feet.

I'm 21 and I work in a fast food restaurant, for a popular fast food chain. Some weeks I hover close to full time hours. It's all in hopes that I can save up for a car and to take more classes at college so that I'm not stuck in retail/food for the rest of my life. I don't have the luxury of my parents paying for my college for me, I pay for my shit by myself. I started from the bottom and I'm trying so hard to get myself onto my feet.

• 2 weeks later...

I work for a company that manufactures train locomotives. I work in supply chain so I load/unload trucks, drive trucks to deliver parts to rail repair facilities, manage inventory/cycle count, perform shipping and receiving and anything else my boss needs me to do. I wear a lot at hats.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Freelance writer

Also not a "Day" worker, I work the graveyard shift for Chevron 2 in West Seattle where I also go diapered. Been here almost a year now, and though the hours and pay sucks, I love my job as you get alot of good customers and see some truly nice cars as some of the wealthier Seattle residents live in this area or down on Alki Beach.