Bad Jokes

DailyDi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout

Opera.....

( since the first part of the question has nothing to do with the second part)

Or..... "Raindrops are fallin' on my head"

3 hours ago, square_duck said:

Wtf did'nt I think of THAT!!??? ......brilliant!!?

I did, but I thought it was a bit of a reach, even for a bad joke, and might have used it came to it. It was actually released as a single in 1972 or very late 71

You might know this song by Dion in 1963, either originally or from the oldies shows. The original by the Drifters is FAR better as is the case with RUBY RUBY

A Policeman sees a blonde (woman) in a convertible and she is speeding. He turns on his police lights, but she ignores him. He drives up alongside her and yells, "Pull Over!" She looks at him, points to her sweater and says, "Actually, it's a cardigan."

2 hours ago, BabyJune said:

A Policeman sees a blonde (woman) in a convertible and she is speeding. He turns on his police lights, but she ignores him. He drives up alongside her and yells, "Pull Over!" She looks at him, points to her sweater and says, "Actually, it's a cardigan."

Sooooo may blonde wannabes!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Ok, ok, here's the joke - you tell someone that some percentage of people play with themselves in the shower and the rest sing in the show. Do you know what song they sing?  

They usually reply "I don't know" or "Tell me" and you just laugh at them because they just told what group they are in - (the play with themselves group.) So all you people who made up answers must be in the other group who sing in the shower.

Well, we either made the joke an anti-climax, or do not have to play with ourselves so we CAN sing in the shower without any stress

19 hours ago, WetParts said:

Ok, ok, here's the joke - you tell someone that some percentage of people play with themselves in the shower and the rest sing in the show. Do you know what song they sing?  

They usually reply "I don't know" or "Tell me" and you just laugh at them because they just told what group they are in - (the play with themselves group.) So all you people who made up answers must be in the other group who sing in the shower.

"Come On Eileen" unless Eileen isn't in the shower with you.

On 3/30/2021 at 10:55 AM, WetParts said:

If thats the case then, it's not much of a joke ?

A newspaper delivery guy inveted a newspaper cannon to make his job easier although it would often hit windows and potted plants and everything in between.  People complained that they did request "breaking news".

• Like 1
On 3/30/2021 at 1:55 PM, WetParts said:

I sing, "Great Balls of Fire!"

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I defy anyone to say the title of this article out loud without giggling.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/04/01/world/uranus-xrays-detected-scli-scn-intl/index.html

Scientists have discovered X-rays coming from Uranus

:roflmao:

THEY DID NOT!!!!! ? I had a nice thick cloth diaper and plastic pants on at the time...... They might have detected gas..... or fumes ?? 

............but no x-rays! ?

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, square_duck said:

THEY DID NOT!!!!! ? I had a nice thick cloth diaper and plastic pants on at the time...... They might have detected gas..... or fumes ?? 

............but no x-rays! ?

Those fumes would be F-rays.   ?   I suppose you could call 'em X rays if they clear the whole room.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:51 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Those fumes would be F-rays.   ?   I suppose you could call 'em X rays if they clear the whole room.

???

• 2 weeks later...