LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Creepy Neighbors

I have a neighbor who i swear is an axe murderer. every morning at 7:00 promptly he starts chopping away at pre-felled trees. he doesnt stop until about 5 or 6 in the afternoon. its not as if we need firewood in san diego and i dont think he needs the money as we live on a street where the avg. house price is 3 million.

anybody else have creepy neighbors?

My neighbour is not so much creepy as he is weird.

One thing he does is play music really loudly on Saturday evenings, and as we live in a semi detached house we can hear it through the walls. In several occasions I have even been able to name the exact song he and his family are listening to.

We have a hedge. I can't think of the name of it, and it is on our side of the property. My mum wanted to have it cut down, because it blocks loads of light from coming into the lounge. When she asked him, he said he wanted it to stay up because it gives his house privacy. So we still have it up, even though my mum has taken a lot off the top so it is shorter.

But the worst thing about him is his scooter. He recently got this old scooter. From the way that he revs it before he takes it out anyway, you would swear that he thinks he is driving a Harley Davidson around. The most annoying thing is that if we have our windows open, our lounge gets filled with petrol fumes because of how much he revs it.

He actually once came round to the petrol station where I work to fill it up, and didn't spend ages revving it up then. Oh and the funny thing about it is that he never appears to go anywhere on the scooter. Most times he spends five to ten minutes revving it up, then sets off, then is back about ten minutes later. All he appears to do is drive round the villiage and come back home.

I wouldn't say I've got creepy neighbors. A couple jackasses, perhaps, but creepy? Nah. There was a guy who killed someone around here a few years back, but he got killed in a car chase. The biggest problem is a local idiot gang (call 'em wiggers or chavs) who continually tag local walls with their logo-feces. They're a bunch of comparatively rich children with nothing better to do with their spare time than screw up the houses of others.

Ah Chavs. My entire villiage is filled with them. The comprehensive school (which I didn't go to) is almost entirely made up of chavs. In the evening they hang out outide the little shopping place. My brother works at one of the shops on there, but they don't really bother him. But the other night when he was working, there was something going on further down the row of shops.and there was about 50 chavs outside. When he left work the local Blockbuster was closed. He later found out that three of the female chavs had attacked the manageress of Blockbuster and the police had been called to break up the huge group.

Creepy neighbours? No..not really around here. Loud neighbours who like to have parties and hoot and holler are in abundance. I'm trying to gather enough cash together so I can buy a piece of land that has no neighbours around for 5 kilometers in any direction. Hmmmm.......maybe I'm the creepy neighbour :whistling:

Guest diamondback688

i dont really have any creepy neighbors either...just a couple of kids that occasionally run up and down the halls and knock on doors and run away...

I wouldn`t say we have creepy neighbours exactly. Despicable simpleton-neighbours on the other hand, now we are talking. Our neighbours are of the kind whose whole pitiful life revolves around boundaries and fences, keeping people away from what they think is property. There is a road that passes just outside their house, leading up to the forest, which is clearly for everyone to use as they please. This has been a source of antagonism and conflict for years on end, and if anyone dares to pass their house on this road, which is expressed in the records that anyone can use, they literally shower people with verbal abuse of the most moronic and childish kind. So basically some of us are just hoping that they both will have a heart attack, or that their house will burn down or something. These people are excrement, and not good for anything. :badmood: If there is a hell, I sincerely hope that they will experience their own, private one, perhaps consisting just of patches of land, all fenced in, none owned by them, and when they try to move just a iota, they will get attacked instantly by truly demonic neighbours. ( And lets face it, mere verbal abuse is the least of their problems then....) :boxing::P

creepy neighbors? we have a few...

on one side of us is the pervert that likes to watch

my gf shower (through the window). and across the

street we have an asshole who mows his yard then

uses a blower to put all his yard waste on our land,

he actually blows it across the street to do this. then our

other neighbor sits outside and cleans his shotgun (he

is a felon and not allowed to have guns).

Our nieghbor's oldest girl who is 16 is the wierdest of their 3 kids. In the middle of the summer she wears a thick maroon colored sweatshirt... OFTEN--on the hottest days. On more than once I've seen her come outside and lay facedown on the concrete driveway, lol. They are religious and good nieghbors... Just a lil wierd.

Our nieghbor's oldest girl who is 16 is the wierdest of their 3 kids. In the middle of the summer she wears a thick maroon colored sweatshirt... OFTEN--on the hottest days. On more than once I've seen her come outside and lay facedown on the concrete driveway, lol. They are religious and good nieghbors... Just a lil wierd.

I thought it was a fashion statement for all teens to wear T-shirts & shorts in winter and jackets & sweats in summer :D A fashion that never goes out of fashion, in UK anyway.!

D :P lly

I can't say creepy, but just generally annoying: The dirt bikes & atv's at 7am (on a weekenend) & cranking the stereo. The cops even stopped by my house asking if I had seen the father 'cause there was a warrent out for his arrest (whatever for I didn't even ask)..

I can't say creepy, but just generally annoying: The dirt bikes & atv's at 7am (on a weekenend) & cranking the stereo. The cops even stopped by my house asking if I had seen the father 'cause there was a warrent out for his arrest (whatever for I didn't even ask)..

:biker_h4h:

:biker_h4h:

wonder if that is me o walk around in diapers in my house

i have bikes both street and dirt, i have atvs, with after market pipes on them i have sand rail wo=ith a built 2.8 ford have boats

but mine and not that stanrge i guess but he has been investagated for child moletion

Guest dieselman78

My neighbors creepy neighbor walks around his house wearing a diaper. :D

Thats ok my neighbors creepy neighbor doe's the same thing( keep up the good work) :thumbsup:

creepy neighbors? we have a few...

on one side of us is the pervert that likes to watch

my gf shower (through the window). and across the

street we have an asshole who mows his yard then

uses a blower to put all his yard waste on our land,

he actually blows it across the street to do this. then our

other neighbor sits outside and cleans his shotgun (he

is a felon and not allowed to have guns).

Take a picture of him with the shotgun and mail it anonymously to the police. Include his name and address.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...