LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat not working?

AH! technology and the people who get addicted it :screwy: this reminds me of the lady who was found sitting on a curb crying because the battery in her remote that opens her car had died and she couldn't get into her car to go home (or what ever she was headed off to do).

The person who found her took her remote and noticed a key on it, and looked at the car and saw a lock on the door....needless to say he helped her go on her way by using the KEY to OPEN the door etc, sans remote!!! :screwy:

So yeah, go outside and do something else fun....you might enjoy the sunshine and give your legs a work out in the 3 dimensional world, instead of sitting on your rear while spending time in a dark room 'chatting' in a 2 dimensional 'chat room' with people who might not actually exist. Given todays 'technological advances' it is possible you could be chatting with a bot! :P and a diapered Bot at that! :roflmao:

So yeah, chat being down isn't the end of the world... Heck, I don't go into chat hardly at all and I'm still around (I am sure to some peoples chagrin! :P ) I even went out to the Los Angeles county fair on Thursday and had some fun, spent a pile of money I probably shouldn't have, and got some exorcise (my feet and legs were killing) :( I got some sun (burned my nose) but over all I had a better day :)

Just an FYI FWIW and how I spend MY days ;)

if it matters.

My fox mustang starts without a key but it wont go no where. No transmission or drive shaft

Sounds more like a Ford to me. If you had been fixing or repairing it daily you wouldn't be having that problem.