LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

Wore a Supreme for 18 hours yesterday because I wasn't drinking enough fluids. I came home yesterday after work and crashed till 10:40 this morning. Because I didn't sleep the night before. Anyways the padding I the diaper broke lose first time this has happened to me with NorthShore Supreme. I know I wore the diaper past its window of use. Luckily I made it to the toilet less than 5 feet from my bed. I am urge incontinent a usually pee my diaper the minute I stand up from laying down. I have not had the Supreme padding break down under normal diaper wearing, just yesterday when I wore the diaper 8 or more hours past its recommend hours of use.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance iof getting more padding to the front of the diapers? There is 5" of backing with no padding. This is my only complaint about these diapers. This is my 3rd case and every diaper has been the same. Size large in the picshttp://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=25907

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=25909

• Like 1

Any chance iof getting more padding to the front of the diapers? There is 5" of backing with no padding. This is my only complaint about these diapers. This is my 3rd case and every diaper has been the same. Size large in the picshttp://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=25907

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=25909

I hadn't seen this mentioned before, which is pretty weird, didn't anyone else notice this? Anyways, thanks very much for the info and pics! I think I'll hold off on ordering any of these until this issue is fixed.

Oh, I noticed. Unfortunately this is extremely common too. What happens is the padding is cut using the same die for a medium diaper, but them positioned on to the backing of a large diaper. It is a very common cost cutting measure that leaves larger people with inferior diapers that don't hold as much as they should (as compared to a medium sized person).

Any chance iof getting more padding to the front of the diapers? There is 5" of backing with no padding. This is my only complaint about these diapers. This is my 3rd case and every diaper has been the same. Size large in the picshttp://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=25907http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=25909

I've had 8 to 11 cases and all the ones I have had the padding is equal to the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s or more than it judging by your picture it looks like the padding isn't as high as the ones I have been getting you need email Adam at the email address he gave on previous pages in this thread or find it easier on NorthShore.com. Maybe it would be best to ask him for a sample so you couldn't show him a side by side photo of the short padding if it is a defective cases I'm Adam will replace them. There should be 4 inches of no padding. I didn't take pictures when I compared the Supreme to the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s but I put the diapers on top of each other and the length of the padding is the same. Although the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s are thicker the NorthShore Supreme holds more. Yes I'd like to see a little higher padding in front in case of a night time accident but they already have higher padding than some of the diapers I've tried.
  • 2 weeks later...

As I am not totally incontinent I often awaken to use the head and have to unfasten and refasten my diaper. I have tried many brands trying to find a premium diaper than can be fastened many times and I have finally found one! Northshore sent me a couple of free samples of the Air Supremes and they are really great in that regard. And when I did go the whole night without getting up, I found that after peeing in them at least three times there was not a bit of leakage. I am 33 waist and use the medium. These are by far my new favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

I am almost through my first case of large size in plastic backing. I love the extra material and the tapes are further part than Wellness superior. This is the only diaper I have found to work for me consistently without leaking overnite and in fact 12 hours later. I for one am sold sold sold. Will order another case tomorrow.

I have the cloth like version of this diaper it's a great diaper. Only problem is it's so thick and heavy when walking around it will keep going down no matter how tight you have it when walking you have to keep pulling the diaper up. They should make the tapes stretchy like how baby diapers are made that would keep the diaper in place when moving around.

Any Chance that these can come in pink?

Because men like me would look funny in pink diapers. There are quite a few men that would like them though. I would like to see blue NorthShore Supreme. That's the only thing I miss about the cheap Attends I used to buy. However I don't foresee NorthShore making colored diapers cause I think white is cheaper and nneutral color that won't offend male or female.

I love them, I bought them twice, they're exactly like abeana M4s ( my opinion ) but a few dollars cheaper, the only con tho is that if you fill it up the tape may start slipping. Granted i overkill :P

Trying them out today. They are to me a bit on the small side compared to an abena l4. They are stiff but seem to loosen up after a little bit.The bulk is really nice if you like a thicker/bulkier diaper which I do like.

• Like 1

Trying them out today. They are to me a bit on the small side compared to an abena l4. They are stiff but seem to loosen up after a little bit.The bulk is really nice if you like a thicker/bulkier diaper which I do like.

I found during a side by side comparison of the NorthShore Supreme and abena X Plus plastic backed L4s abenas were thicker. Then I opened up the large NorthShore Supreme and the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s and laid them on top of each other and they were the same size W and L. I did a diaper per day test and NorthShore Supreme won with 3.5 diapers per day abena X Plus plastic backed L4s came close with 4.5 diapers a day I used NorthShore brand Booster size large on both diapers during the test as I am a heavy wetter diapers per day may vary for others due to how heavy a wetter you are. I think I read somewhere people have gotten up to 10 hours out of NorthShore Supreme. babychubby Adam has admitted to the mediums being smaller to accommodate those who are slightly bigger than the small and smaller than the mediums and is working on a regular size for those who have the same issue versus the large and mediums those are due out some time this year

I was in mine for 10 hours easy they are awesome. Going to buy more this week! !!

The most I get is five hours except a couple of times when I was severely dehydrated I got two days out of one diaper and changed it when it was half full cause it was stinking because dehydrated pee smells strong and awful. The first diaper I wore two days straight the padding broke down the padding didn't break down on this last one a couple of days ago.

After hearing all of the positive reviews, I decided to order a bag of the supremes to try out...got the package today. Was pleasantly surprised to find a 2 pack sample of the air supremes in there as well. Stoked to try these out tonight.