LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being drunk is fun...

Dubious

Well acting as you have done since the start of this has only served to lose any sympathy you would have got from people. I think you would be surprised at how many second chances people can get here.

I'm not looking for support from anyone. I can quite easily stand on my own two feet. There is no need for any 'white knighting' for me. I've watched BP's oversensitive attitude chase a number off here over the years (since 2007). Anybody who posts anything in the banter section that a moderator disagreed with is not met with discussion, but with warnings and a ban.

A certain member here was banned and all their words on this thread deleted. The ban came about for thyem not following the clearly stated Site Rules after being warned on multiple occasions regarding their behavior on this site <_< We do not ban glibly nor do we normally ban for minor offenses; we'd rather work any issues out so that everyone can have fun :) But if your idea of fun is to harass other members and disrupt their pleasure here, then you should and will be banned :bash:

Thinking about locking down this thread as it seems to be a lightning rod for a certain banned member who thinks it's funny to keep making new profiles and popping up here just to 'harass' one mod who he doesn't like..

nothing against the OP or other posters..Just a problem with one person who seems to be intent on trying to ruin things for everyone else..

if it does get locked, my apologies to anyone adversely affected :(

No adverse effect I can think of. Who in their right minds would think it's "fun to get drunk"? (sorry Dubious, that's just my two cents after what's left from a full dollar after getting drunk myself). I've wised up since then, hope you will too one day.

(sorry Dubious, that's just my two cents after what's left from a full dollar after getting drunk myself).

Wait a darn minute, you got drunk off of 98 cents? No wonder you think others can't handle being drunk once and a while, just as the OP stated! Boozer! :P On a side note I would love to meet you some day, you seem like a real nice guy. Could you recommend a bar down your way in FL we could meet..Perhaps a Hooters? :huh:

Wait a darn minute, you got drunk off of 98 cents? No wonder you think others can't handle being drunk once and a while, just as the OP stated! Boozer! :P On a side note I would love to meet you some day, you seem like a real nice guy. Could you recommend a bar down your way in FL we could meet..Perhaps a Hooters? :huh:

We could make a bet on who can drink the most and not go to the bathroom, oh wait...that ain't gonna work. :P

Wow, what a comedian. The last time I actually got drunk was about 2.5 years ago. I had friends over and we were playing drinking card games. They had beer or margaritas, I had straight whiskey alternated with margaritas as well. I out-drank two others while taking in the same volume, yet 5-10x the liquor content. Still cut myself off after god knows how much, before I was actually tipsy or plastered (I hate getting that bad).

I'll PM about the meet up. Wouldn't want to hijack this thread (oops, too late).

You know I think Alcohol is amazing. I hate the taste but love the effects. I got so bodied about week ago off some locos, Bacardi and some pineapple ciroc that I woke up felling horrible. Worst morning to date but you know what, I went back out and did it again because that's how you know you had a good night.

alcohol-eh_o_999230.jpg

Wow, what a comedian. The last time I actually got drunk was about 2.5 years ago. I had friends over and we were playing drinking card games. They had beer or margaritas, I had straight whiskey alternated with margaritas as well. I out-drank two others while taking in the same volume, yet 5-10x the liquor content. Still cut myself off after god knows how much, before I was actually tipsy or plastered (I hate getting that bad).

I'll PM about the meet up. Wouldn't want to hijack this thread (oops, too late).

Brian, wasn't meaning I would make a special trip, just if I get down your way.. Sorry was working with mods on another problem and didn't respond to your PM. I must admit if your claims are true you have a pretty intense body functioning to process the alcohol. Your a one in a million...take that anyway ya want ;)

Nah, part of the fun in drinking is building up you resistance. Since I normally have only 1-2 drinks a night, my body is more used to it, and so it takes more to actually get drunk. What else would you expect from a Marine? We're not drunken sailors after all.

I can also say the same for prescription pain killers. If I'm in really bad pain I can take an oxycodone and feel closer to normal and functional when it kicks in. Other people would be out cold, on the floor and drooling on them selves. This too is because I've taken so many over the last two decades that my body has a resistance to it now.

Of course, I also realize these both still affect my kidneys just the same as always. As such, I have to be even more careful than most anyone else. So, not so much fun after all.

Being drunk isn't really all that much fun, been there done that. I drank a LOT when I was in school (who doesn't?) with the purpose of getting as tanked as possible. But I got tired of that and didn't like it. I couldn't get comfortable in bed much less go to sleep (bed spins) and what slep I got was pretty bad...so I stopped drinking. IF and when I DO go out, it's socially. I can have a glass of wine (or 2) with dinner with a friend or go out for a couple of beers after work, but i don't do it to get wasted, but more for taste and flavor. I try a lot of new micro brews and imports, and they all are different and really neat! The micro brews today are amazing and have such wonderful and complex flavor structures (ever try a chocolate bock?) it's amazing. So I drink for flavor and taste not to get blasted off my feet.

I get a 'buzz' now and then, but thats about it. I don't drink enough to have built up a tolerance of any sort, so Brian would more then likely drink me under the table :blush: which would be more embarrassing than enjoyable :P

About 7 years ago my Doctor wanted a full liver check-up for me. I hoped I was OK but I almost fainted when he said I had a perfect liver, as good as a teen's, no issues at all!

I can't understand that at all considering that I'd spent 25+ years of my life doing all I could to destroy the darn thing :roflmao: Now that I've quit drinking it's probably dying from boredom :rolleyes:

I used to be what is known as a functional drunk. I didn't ever drive, but I would end my night at a bar or at my apartment with a drink and wake up and have a drink. Being self-employed at the time helped, since I didn't have to report to a boss. But, when I moved twice from Illinois to Nebraska and finally South Dakota after having three strokes and three near death experiences, I haven't had a drink in over 3 years now.