LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using Quote or Copy/Paste

DavidMW

In the past, if I wanted to quote someone in my follow-up post, I could click Quote and the message would be copied into the reply box and I could then add my own text or edit it, etc.

Holy crap some people can't take a joke, and it was plural not a personal attack. I fix computers all week and the leading cause is the security within I.E. anybody can google the security issues. And yes I always hear, that I use this and that so I am not worried. The problem lies that the viruses corrupt files within I.E. and use the same name, there for not detected by anti virus. I constantly have people that bring me their systems and when I tell them they have 276 or higher viruses they freak. And they never even knew they had them. And why was my post any different than the post I replied to.

NN 5 was my all-time fave browser :) But times change and they wouldn't load todays pages and features so away they went. I got PO'ed at IE permanently on v6, never again a MS browser used here except to check when FF does something silly, like posting my messages on an ABDL forum instead of on a flashing billboard by the highway :whistling: j/k here too ;)

Opera is still around too. It's so far off the beaten path though, that it's actually just as more secure and stable than Google Chrome is, as Chrome is more secure and stable than IE. I've been heavily considering a switch to Opera but I'm still waiting for the fat lad to take center stage.

Opera is still around too. It's so far off the beaten path though, that it's actually just as more secure and stable than Google Chrome is, as Chrome is more secure and stable than IE. I've been heavily considering a switch to Opera but I'm still waiting for the fat lad to take center stage.

I used Netscape exclusively way back when and was pissed when AOHell bought them out, then now more recently good Old Microsoft gobbled it up to remove yet another icon of the early computer era. :(

Having choices is a good thing, but it also means that you need to choose wisely ;) Some browsers are better than others for specific purposes but none is invulnerable to problems. I'm not a "techie" by any stretch of the imagination but one lesson I have learned is to never update anything until you know there will be no problems by doing that. There will always be lots of people who have auto-update on handing them the trouble they asked for, so let them be the "guinea pigs" and wait till the issues are resolved before you join the crowd B)