LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you got hurt and you were padded?

Guest YoungZeppelin

To be brutally honest, I'm more worried about how the EMTs would react to a transgender person than to someone wearing diapers. I've heard horror stories (and yes, I do realize that not all EMTs are like this) about EMTs making snide remarks and delaying treatment of transgender people, which has resulted in death at least once that I know of.

I too was an EMT for many years and I didn't care if a person was wearing. though if you are wearing a printed bambino diapers i might ask if you were a AB or DL.

1. I too was an EMT for many years and I didn't care if a person was wearing. though if you are wearing a printed bambino diapers i might ask if you were a AB or DL.

Guest YoungZeppelin

I want to add to this question, If you got hurt and with a friend, like in a car accident with them, and your friend(S) didn't know you word diapers, how would you react?

I want to add to this question, If you got hurt and with a friend, like in a car accident with them, and your friend(S) didn't know you word diapers, how would you react?

Honestly, If I was seriously hurt and for some reason was seen having a diaper on in front of medics or doctors I really wouldn't care to much and wouldn't say anything unless asked, and if asked about it I would say that I have a weak bladder.

Went to the ER the other day with chest pains turned out to be nonserious but had to pull the back of my pants and diaper down for a shot and the nurse didnt say a thing. The last time I was there the nurse made a big scene of me wearing diapers.

Went to the ER the other day with chest pains turned out to be nonserious but had to pull the back of my pants and diaper down for a shot and the nurse didnt say a thing. The last time I was there the nurse made a big scene of me wearing diapers.

What did she do when she made a scene?

I have a few thoughts about this as it is something I've often considered. Traveling while diapered is a very customary pastime for me and of course car wrecks are relatively common in our day and age -- so one thought leads to another.

• Like 1

To be brutally honest, I'm more worried about how the EMTs would react to a transgender person than to someone wearing diapers. I've heard horror stories (and yes, I do realize that not all EMTs are like this) about EMTs making snide remarks and delaying treatment of transgender people, which has resulted in death at least once that I know of.

So I just went to the ER yesterday for pain in my lower right abdomen. Of course I was diapered too. Not a single doctor or nurse batted an eye or questioned me about.

Fyi, the pain was/is caused by a small tear in my muscle. As a coincidence I also have an asymptomatic uti (not severe enough for any symptoms to show up) . I'm on antibiotics for it now, but who knows how long I've had it.

What did she do when she made a scene?

She goes LeRoy why are you wearing a diaper loud enough that the whole ER could hear and talked to the other nurses about it I could hear them

I have cancer so I see doctors all the time now. At the ER, they ask about the diaper. I tell them its for comfort and most doctors are fine with that, they just want to know in case its something serious. never lie about that.

Deal with it later