LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Diaper Lover

It's been said that we don't remember days, only moments. I don't remember the day but I do remember that first moment mom talked about diapers and plastic pants. My sister was months old then, born near my eighth birthday, and soon after she was born I began wetting my bed. We shared the room, my sister and I, and mom was changing her from her nap when she asked me to come feel the mattress.

My sister's mattress was dry and I said so and mom explained why - again. I knew what she was saying and the reason for it and how excited I was. A few times before this she had talked about putting me back into diapers and plastic pants and it was both thrilling and frightening that notion. Washing everyday was becoming difficult, although it was waking to cold wet bedding and clothes that I hated most.

I don't remember the words but at some point I agreed and clearly she was hoping I would because she already had those diapers and plastic pants ready. I'd wear them that very night and for the remainder of the day it was all I could think of. When dinner ended and my sister already fast asleep I returned to my room to be diapered.

It was just as I imagined, perhaps even better laying over the diaper she took a moment to fold. I was on my back, legs slightly apart, already laying on the diaper when she sprinkled me with baby powder. My room had already begun smelling like baby powder from my sister and I loved that smell. Even more so now that it was on me.

She used both hands to bring the diaper on and over me, and I remember it spreading widely between my thighs before she pinned it closed with diaper pins. When she brought the plastic pants up I bent my legs at the knees raising them so she could slip the baby pants over my feet before extending them up almost straight so she could tug them on. I raised my bottom and those too were set in place.

She was very proud of me for being so understanding and was sure that I wouldn't have to wear them for very long before my bed wetting would end. She said that last, covering me with just the top sheet before leaving me alone. As soon as she left I began to admire what I was wearing.

I don't know how long I laid there playing over the soft plastic but I do remember that doing so was incredibly erotic (a word I wouldn't use for years to come), and before long I was rubbing myself till I brought myself to a dry climax. For months to come that was my routine, adding my sister's pacifiers and an occasional baby bottle filled with water to those nightly fantasies.

The image of a thick cloth diaper pinned on with diaper pins, under plastic baby pants gathering separately over the diaper has always been a huge turn on for me. The smell of freshly washed cotton diapers, baby powder and that unique smell of plastic baby pants has never left me. Calling myself a diaper lover has never seemed powerful enough.

I am one of those people who can remember back to having their diapers changed as a baby. I remember my mom taking off my poopy Huggies diapers and showing me what I did in them and then she'd wipe me clean, put my wipes in the poopy diaper, open the lid of my plastic-lined diaper pail and drop the dirty diaper in. Then she'd get my clean diaper, wave and shake it about to entertain me, powder me, and tape the fresh diaper up on me. For some reason, watching my mom throw away my diapers was my favorite part of being changed. I really don't know why. Is there anyone else who likes that part too? But really, I loved the entire process of the diaper change. It not only made me feel secure and warm, but I also later found it was kind of a sexual attraction too.

Anyway, a few years later, I wet the bed a lot and had to wear Pull-Ups every night. I liked them, but I don't think mom never changed me out of them or anything like that.

Well, going foreward to around my seventh grade year when I was 13, I found I wanted to wear diapers again. I told my mom and I even talked about it with a therapist. Eventually I got some diapers (although, for obvious reasons my parents never changed me). I bought diapers three times from my seventh grade to my eighth grade years until my mom told me she didn't want me to have anymore.

I wore diapers occasionally in my highschool years, but I've really just been too busy and too tight on money to go out and buy more lately. Besides, although I love diapers, I will chose music over them every single time. However, it still makes me smile to remember how my mom would clean me up and toss my stinky diaper into the pail.

• 1 month later...

I know how I got my fetish for diapers.......my mom punished me with pampers once when I was 7 or 8 years old......She Diapered me like a toddler on my bed.....she crossed one ankle over the other and lifted both my legs up with one hand till my butt was raised and she slid the Pamper under my butt with her other hand. then she spread my legs apart as she lowered them and taped that Pamper on me real snuggly.....made me put my PJ's on and made me go to bed early wearing that pamper all night.......Sadly i did not wet it or anything......have always wondered what she might have done if i had wet it......well thats basically my story of how I got a lifelong fetish for diapers.......if you have a memory or rememeber something that happened that specifically gave you a diaper fetish, tell us about it

As long as I can remember, I have wanted to wear diapers. I guess I was born a diaper lover.

My story of why I like diapers is actually kind of darkkk...

When I was 2 1/2 my parents got me a new babysitter. She was a pretty respected woman in the neighbourhood and things. No one would have suspected that she was actually a child abuser. Anyways, without disclosing all the details, her methods of abuse would obviously scare a kid and I often had accidents etc (through no fault of my of physiology). But, one of my first memories was the last occasion before she tried to kill me she was waving a diaper in my face and threatening me with them. I think at that moment I saw the diapers as a security feature. As though, If I nodded my head that I actually did want them that all of what she was doing would go away and things would be ok again. Even now I only really like to wear when i'm in times of stress.

From that point on I can remember being in the grocery store and walking through the isles with my mom and looking at the diaper packages. I remember that being one of the main isles that I liked to go through.

Well, looks like this thread has popped up again. I might as well add to it since I didn't for the last 3 times it was brought back from the grave. lol.

Anyway, like most here, I discovered the love for diapers when I was still in them/ being potty trained. I actually remember the first part of my memory very vividly. I was laying in bed (I was either 2 or 3) and wearing a very wet diaper and loved the feeling of it. Well I refused to get out of bed because I just wanted to lay there in it, and that scared my mom since it was kind of Christmas morning and all and I would rather been in bed than opening presents. So she took me to the doctor's office just to make sure that nothing was wrong with me, and apparently they discovered that I had an ear infection. (I did have very stubborn ears as a child, I'd get infections all the time). But I do remember the ONLY reason I wanted to stay in bed was to stay in the diaper (I don't know if I was still wearing durring the day around that time.

Then there's another memory of where my mom changed where she kept my diapers in my room and I was in my room at the time (I think I was about the same age as the previous memory. And for some reason she showed me where they were and since I was allways very proud of my diapers I told her that I couldn't wait to show my friends where my diapers were kept. Come to think of it, I might have been at age 3 (by age 4 I was dry at night, and I'm not sure when I started forming complex thoughts). So, she said that was not a good idea since they were like my underwear and I shouldn't show friends my underwear...or something like that.

Then there was an experience when I was 2 and a half, maybe 3 when me and my mom were staying at my uncle's house and I took one of my stuffed animals and shoved it in my diaper and got all excited about it for some reason and showed my mom and she said that that's not a good thing to do, so I pulled it out and walked back to bed and fell asleep. I think I just liked the bulge of it so much that I just HAD to go tell someone. lol.

Finally there was the time when I was potty trained and pulled a pullup from the pullup stash and hid it right before my mom threw away my last allowable package of absorbant product, my pullups bag. Well then one day after pre-school (I was 4) I went into my closet (where I hid the pullup), and stripped down to nothing and just before I grabbed it to put it on, the closet door slid open and there was my stepdad confused as hell staring at me asking me what I was doing...well I was smart and made up a lie and said that I was dirty and needed a bath, so I decided to get undressed in the closet. Well, he believed me and I ended up taking a bath. From that day onwards I didn't have access to diapers until I was seven and my half brother was born (on my dad's side, which I was only able to visit every other weekend.) So I got creative, and ended up making cloth diapers out of some of my old blankets and fell asleep in them sometimes and if I ever got scared in a dream I'd wake up and I'd find myself wetting it (or well, that happened once that I know of.

Oh, and there was one other memory that I can remember, I was again, very young, but young enough to know to go to the potty when I had to go, but again still wore diapers at night. I woke up cause I had to go REALLY bad and walked over to my door, opened it up and stood outside of the bathroom, too scared to go in, and I was in footed pajamas at the time so I couldn't get to the zipper in the back to undo the pajamas, so I ended up walking back to my room and stood in the doorway and couldn't hold it anymore so I wet my diaper, and at the time I thought it was bad, but I also felt like I liked it I guess.

All in all, It's hard to depict the memories where I had consious thought of liking diapers, and the memories that I was in diapers cause I was so young that it was normal and I didn't have consious thought of liking them, just that I was in them. But yea, I have LOTS of memories from when I was younger. The earliest I remember was from before my parents got divorced (they divorced when I was 2), and my dad took me to the park and I played on the various equipment there with him. I can barely remember any images of anything, but I KNOW that it was my first memory. Nothing about diapers in it though, I guess I was too young to think about them.

Anyway, that was a LOT of typing. Wow.

I remember stelaing a nappy out of the drawer of my aunts when staying over one night. I was about 13. I tried it & liked the feeling of the thickness between my legs. I forgot about nappies etc, until one day when I was working in a photoshop. My boss hired another sales assistant & I found out she was incontinent. (absorbant pads hanging out of her bag in the staff room). About a week later she had an accident (leaked) & never came back after going home to clean up & change clothes.

It was a shame really as I liked her. I would have loved her to nappy me.

• 4 weeks later...

I got started back in diapers by my step mom when I was about 7. She kept me in them on and off till I was about 11. I was a small person and she was a larger women. She first put me in them because I would have frequent acciedents. She made it to be a punishment at first, and I fought it all the way. She finally broke me, showed me love by changing me and helping me reliaze how I did have a real problem, and that she was there for me, I love my step mom and would love to go back and experience it agian. I have many memories and true stories from those times feel free to leave me a message if anyone would like to share experiences.

A whole lot of folks into diapers started out "borrowing" them from various people. Another term for that is "stealing" which is naughty.

There used to be a serious website resource called "When Kids Love Diapers" on which I shared my life experiences and parenting suggestions. Remember there has never been any legit research into diaper affectation or fetish, so it is speculation how all this starts. An accepted theory is the seeds of diaper affection are inculcated when we are super young and in innocent ways. Later, something sets us off. In your case it was available and easy to borroe diapers at your aunt's. What if you had been discovered?

Many parents would punish for stealing then march you off to have your head shrunk. Sure, we know diapers are wonderful, it is the sick outsiders who do not dig it.

What more modern shrinks realize is diaper affectation is the least dangerous of those kinds of conditions, so if they manage to snuf out diaper play, the patient will only turn to drugs or alcohol, both of which are more dangerous. Where diaper affectation is a danger issue is the stealing. Borrowing fresh diapers is bad, but would you believe some kids are so desperate they steal used diapers from trash containers. Now that has serious health risks.

So what we attempted to do on When Kids Love Diapers was take the approach by the time a kid uses diaper more than once, he or she is already an infantilist. this is a lifetime condition, no treatment practical. Therefore the most prudent parenting method is to teach the young infantilist to be responsible and respect others. All things considered, buying your son or daughter diaper cost a whole lot less than a lifetime of shrinks, or a criminal record the result of stealing diapers or the money to buy them.

Stepping of my rant, let us consider that unfortunate incontinent young woman you came to know far too briefly at the photo business. Since you called her another sales assistant, I assume this was recent enough the photo store did not have its own darkroom. Those largely went out of style when color replaced black and white, color being done in the light in machines.

Consider what it is like to work in either complete darkness or very subdued safelight. In a classic b&w darkroom your hands are in warm developer. Trust me, it is like the trick of causing someone to wet while sleeping by putting their hand in warm water. Consequently back in the b&w custom darkroom days, that was one business attracting incontinent men and women. In the huge wholesale photofinishing plants, most of the workers were women. Three of my incontinent aunts made great careers for 30 years in such plants in Southern California. See, with just some encouragement, that gal could have turned what she considered an embarrassing problem into a rewarding and well-paid career. Lost opportunity.

See what the new generation is missing? Computers do not need darkrooms, and digital camera require no developer, short stop or hypo fixer! Omega, Durst and Bessler enlargers are distant memory. Kodabromide and Illustrator's Special are only recalled by people the age of my husband. Who can forget the aroma of acetic acid? All that covered the odor of urine in the diaper in the darkroom. No worries!

I remember stelaing a nappy out of the drawer of my aunts when staying over one night. I was about 13. I tried it & liked the feeling of the thickness between my legs. I forgot about nappies etc, until one day when I was working in a photoshop. My boss hired another sales assistant & I found out she was incontinent. (absorbant pads hanging out of her bag in the staff room). About a week later she had an accident (leaked) & never came back after going home to clean up & change clothes.

It was a shame really as I liked her. I would have loved her to nappy me.

Hi there!!

This is how I became addicted to diapers:

I do remember very well I had a boyfriend at primary school that I played a lot with. One day I noticed a few drops were dribbling down on the back of his bare legs. It was summer and he was wearing short trousers and a short T-shirt. I remember I kept on looking where those drops came from. Then he bent over to grab some toys and I suddenly saw a glimp of plastic pants he was wearing under his shorts. I was shocked and immediately asked him why he was wearing plastic pants. He was clearly ashamed I had found out and started to cry. I went down to my mother and asked her if she could comfort him.

She went upstairs and asked my boyfriend what had happened. Then he explained to my mother he was wearing diapers because he couldn't hold his pee. He was born with an open bladder and the surgeons had redirected the urethra to his bowels making it very hard for him to keep the urine inside. My mother reacted calm and comprehensive. She told him she was very sorry for him, and she let me tell him that I didn't mind at all and that we could stay friends nontheless. That off course was true. But immediately after my boyfriend went home to change his diaper I started to make plans for wearing my little sisters diapers and plastic pants.

Up to this moment my fantasies are all about wearing diapers because I can't hold my pee. I was and I still am completely fascinated by the idea that you are not able to control such a basic function. I have done many (tricky) experiments to reach that state of temporary incontinence, and after many years I may say I succeeded in that using prepared intermittent catheters.

I am pretty sure that I will never lose my addiction to diapers and catheters which may be a little sad because it's something I am not willing to share with all those lovely women around.

Cathdiap

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Not so much a specific memory, but a knowing that life was better in diapers. I remember being about six and being with my friends in a sandbox. We all started to pile sand on our crotch and call it a "diaper." We were in a sandbox, what else were you gonna do? There were no Germans to fight or anything.

My next memory was when I was about eight and I was at my beach house. This was after my little brother was potty trained. I remember scrounging the house for a toy or something when I happened upon a diaper that happened to be my size. I put it on, and, even at eight years old, I remember feeling something very special while wearing that Pamper. Of course, my Mom came in and took it off, saying diapers were for babies and I was a big boy, blah, blah, blah.

Gaaaah, if I lived by myself, I'd stay diapered all the time there, but I have roommates, and I'm not about to tackle that obstacle.

I have memories from my toddler years which are probably the biggest reason I'm a DL. I was a late toilet trainer so I wore diapers and pullups until I was 6. I wet the bed at night so I wore pullups at night until I was 6 but I wasn't fully potty trained until I was 5. My mom was very patient with me and never forced me to toilet train. She believed in letting me to decide when it was right. I imagine this was her philosophy as a pediatrician. Eventually I allowed myself to be trained from conformity to the social norm and encouragement from other people from my parents, to daycare, babysitters, etc and I was bribed with candy which was a weakness for me. I had a lot of accidents many of them were on purpose and had some from time to time even after I was fully trained when I wore at night. I know mom didn't like that very much. I think in my mind I wore them for so long that I became very secure and used to diapers and although I eventually gave up my stubborness to toilet train I did not know I would have to give up diapers. I didn't think about it I was too young but when I didn't have any more to wear I remember wanting them back at the age of 6 or so and I asked my mom if she would buy me pullups, she didn't say no but she never bought them and I think that did sadden me but I didn't have anyone to talk to so I'm sure I just held it inside and for some reason I believe my toddler years are the reason I'm a DL. I have come to the conclusion that for some reason probably just my personality that having my diapers taken away at a young age before I was mentally ready was a very sad time for me and that is why I long for those years back and probably why I like diapers and like to wear them even though I don't get to anymore but I still do like them.

I would have to say my DL-ness goes back to 1996. That's when I first began using the internet. I had stumbled across a website called 'Bob's Lesbian Waterspors' yet, one of the pictures they posted on there was from Bytemine and showed a hot blonde girl in a thick white cloth diapers with clear plastic pants. The was on all fours and looking over her left shoulder. Of all the pictures there, that one interested me the most. Once I discovered the ABDL websites it was like I had found my 'home' and the ABDL desires in me were awakened. I've been a DL since, with a hint of AB. Nothing beats the feeling of a nice comfy diapers taped up and that bulk feeling between your legs.

OK, so, part of my history is like most others. I wet the bed until Middle School and there were a couple times when I was diapered as punishment. I REALLY wish it had been more often, but what ya gonna do? The older time I was diapered was probably when I was around 6-7, the earlier time I can't really remember.

While I was 11-12 I started trying to make my own using plastic wrap, tape and paper towells. Never worked. I would wear a towell or a pillow (with a belt wrapped around) but wouldn't use those.

The next part is actually kinda gross, and I would only ever tell people I won't meet... You guys! Yay for you! But when I was around 14 or so, I lived in an apartment complex which had a comman trash room. Downstairs from me there was a mentally challanged individual who wore. Sometimes I would go and find the discarded ones which weren't really used and take those.

Now, I don't get to wear because of my home life. I haven't for the past 3-4 years. But the desire is still there and if my home life were ever to change, I would go out that day and buy more diapers. My coping stradegy is living vicariously through you all.

I always enjoy these topics. They make me feel like less of an outcast for liking diapers.

Well, with that out of the way, I could rattle off a laundry list of things I like about diapers, but to go a step further and explain just why it is that I like those things is something I've never been able to satisfactorily explain. Quite literally I've wanted to wear diapers for as long as I can remember, though I don't have anything resembling a specific incident that sparked my interest. One of my earliest memories is of lying awake in bed as a young child, trying to muster the courage to tell my parents that I wanted to wear diapers. I was incredibly nervous, and while, after much effort, I managed to eek out a shout of "mom!" I couldn't go through with the next step and simply told my parents "nothing" when they appeared in my room.

Ever since, and no doubt before, then I've had this strange mix of desire and embarrassment when it comes to diapers. There were a few instances in my youth when I was able to wear diapers, such as when I found one buried in the depths of my dresser or when I would ask my parents for some diapers I could dress my dolls in, but while I enjoyed wearing them on those rare occasions I was also mortified of what would happen if anyone found out.

Two things stand out in my memory.

I had little toy doctor kit, a toy stethoscope and such. I lost the little bag it came in so my mom put it all in an old baby wipes container. I loved the smell, I had been toilet trained for a while by then but it definitely stirred some memories of being cared for.

Later I had an accident. I was probably 4 years old. My parents told me I was out of underwear and had to wear a diaper, since my mom babysat we still had some. I was angry and embarrassed but I was also intrigued by the idea that I was wearing something I could just wet and it would be changed and that even though I had been long since potty trained my parents could still decide to use one on me if they wanted.

The first provided the seeds the second was the water, it just grew from there.

I always enjoy these topics. They make me feel like less of an outcast for liking diapers.

these topics make me feel like a complete outcast in this community. I found a website when i was 21, doing research for a paper for school. that was it, found a website, after a few visits to the website realized i thought it was interesting and so tried it.

• Like 1

I remember quite clearly where my fetish began...

I was 11 years old. My family lived next door to another family in a mobile home park. The neighbors had three boys and the middle one was my age. He had a bedwetting problem and his mother insisted that he only wet the bed because he was too lazy to get out of bed and use the toilet. Her response was to humiliate him for wetting the bed in hopes it would deter future bedwetting. He wore diapers to bed every night and her and his brothers made sure everyone in the neighborhood knew about his bedwetting and diaper wearing.

Being a middle child of four, I felt ignored by my own parents. My older brother was the oldest and got to do everything first, which he inevitable screwed up and ruined it for the rest of us. My younger brother was the youngest and always got special treatment for being the youngest. My sister was the only girl, so got her own room, own phone, etc. I was the middle boy that got good grades and rarely got into trouble, so I rarely got any of my parent's attention.

Being a child, I craved attention and my young mind decided that any attention was better than no attention. I began to see how much attention my neighbor got over his bedwetting and began to wish I was him. I started fantasizing about being forced to wear diapers and paraded around in front of everyone as they teased me. Right about this time, I started puberty and my fantasies took a very sexual turn. It escalated more and more until it turned into a fetish.

Is it possible I had a tendency towards diapers younger than that? Sure, but I doubt it. I don't ever remember having anything other than 'normal' thoughts about diapers before that point.

Guest YesILikeDiapers

It's been interesting reading the different stories people have regarding how they got interested in diapers, and I thought I'd add mine. There are sort of two parts to it; the first goes back as far as I can remember, and it was sexual in that it was tied to masturbation. Masturbation was something that I "always" did; I don't ever remember discovering it. The way I normally masturbated when I was young was laying on my stomach and shimmying my pelvis against the floor, bed, or whatever. And whenever I did that, I had this idea that the sensations were what it felt like to wear a diaper, and I wanted to wear one again. In retrospect, I think I must have discovered this while still an infant and came to associate the pleasure with rubbing against my diaper.

Growing up this activity created a strong mix of pleasure (obviously) along with shame, guilt, and a strange sense of excitement. Not only did I know that as a big boy I wasn't supposed to want to wear diapers, but my parents strongly disapproved of masturbation. I was taught that touching myself was wrong, and whenever I was caught with my hands on my privates, I got in big trouble.

However, my parents never caught on to my shimmying, though I really didn't hide it much. The only attention I ever remember getting was one time my mom commented that I seemed fidgety, but she didn't pursue the issue any further. I guess that it didn't register since I wasn't actually touching myself, and I also told myself that what I was doing was OK for the same reason. Despite my rationalizations, though, I knew that I was getting away with something, and that I'd be punished if my parents realized what I was doing. That's where the excitement came in, and I often was walking the line between being discrete about it while also doing it openly. (All the while, of course, I was fantasizing about wearing diapers.)

When I was 11 or so, I had the opportunity to get real diapers. My oldest brother and his wife had their first child, and my parents often watched him, so there were diapers in the house. I snuck some every now and then, stuffed them down my underwear, and masturbated. I did wet one a little bit once out of curiosity, but it didn't really do anything for me.

This period soon ended with puberty. I started learning about sex and came to regard my diaper fetish as silly, while my attention turned towards girls and "vanilla" sex. So while my diaper desires weren't ever gone completely, they were pretty much pushed to the background through high school and college. Occasionally they did flare up at times like seeing a Depend ad on TV, but I never acted on them.

The second phase that finally led to me wearing as an adult occurred about a year after I graduated from college. I was planning to hit the bars on a Friday night after work, but before I did, I stopped at the gym for a quick workout. I was doing cable rows, and stupidly tried to pull too much weight. My back suddenly felt funny, so I stopped and walked around the weight room a bit. I could feel my lower back tightening up, so I decided to just go home. It got a little worse over the night, but after a few beers started to feel better.

The next morning I woke up really needing to pee. I started to roll out of bed, but as soon as I moved I got a shooting pain down my back. I was scared but found that I could move a bit until I felt pain and hold the position, and then the pain would subside, and I could move a bit further and keep repeating the process. However, it was taking a long time - ultimately it took my over a half hour to get on my feet - and I really needed to go. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and wadded up my bedding as best I could and let loose, soaking my sheets. I felt absolutely humiliated. And then, the idea that rushed into my head wasn't that maybe I should see a doctor or get some Doans pills, but that I'd be justified in wearing diapers in this situation.

I really struggled with what to do over the coarse of the day. Fortunately, once I got out of bed and started moving, my back loosened up again to the point where I could slowly get around. While washing my sheets, I decided that I would go and get some diapers that evening. I headed out to the nearest drugstore, afraid to sit too long in the car, and went in, found Depends in my size and headed to the counter. I was so nervous that I started shaking and feeling like I was going to faint. Fortunately I didn't, but I wonder what the cashier must have thought. I headed back home and carried the bag back to my apartment terrified that someone might see me in the hallway.

That night I delayed going to bed for a while, but finally decided I had to so I opened the package and took out my first diaper. I struggled to get it on, but I finally did, more or less. Due to a combination of inexperience and lack of mobility, it was a really sloppy job, but I figured it was better than nothing. Once I had it on, I felt such an intense feeling of relief that I didn't have to worry about wetting the bed again mixed with arousal (though I wasn't feeling up to doing anything about that at the time) and embarrassment.

The next morning was similar; I was struggling to get up while aching to pee. I didn't want to use the diaper at first, partly out of shame I guess, but also partly due to not knowing how effective it would be. I eventually gave in, though, and to my amazement, it actually worked! I had a couple of small leaks, but nothing like the previous morning. I continued wearing them at night until the bag was used up, even though I really only needed them for a couple more days. I was hooked, but it took a while before I got enough courage to go out and buy more.

I don;t remember if I posted, too lazy to read all four pages however this is what I can recall.

As an adult, it's entirely possible that the fetish stems from my difficulty to trust people, give up control of my surroundings or something along those lines. I remember as a kid liking them, might have been as early as age four as from what I've read is when boys first discover their giggle stick. I remember in middle school stealing a maxi pad from my sisters stash and trying it however I felt ashamed and threw it out, plus it didn't quite satisfy my curiosity. I decided from then on that it was simple miss-association and ignored the pangs until I stumbled upon an article about infantilsm on wikipedia. This is where I discovered that this was an accepted fetish and I wasn't necessarily a freak. I started out by easing my way in using pull ups from walmart. I eventually ordered some abri-forms on amazon and haven't looked back since. I know I'm at least a dl, however I'm not against Abism and if "pushed" I'd probably do it. Not that I want a ":mommy" I couldn't imagine being a "Daddy" as the acting like a little kid is a bit of a turn off or at least disorienting to me. I've always had an abduction fantasy so the ab aspect fits into that whole deal, forced regression and all that jazz. I haven't done anything abish on my own, however if it weren't for the bad dental hygein I'd consider getting a pacifier. considering I like techno it wouldn't be a stretch for me. Of course then I have to either pretebd I do "E" or admit the fetish to my friends and family. Neither one is a god idea to me.

Anyways, I think that sums it up pretty well.

I would have to say my DL-ness goes back to 1996. That's when I first began using the internet. I had stumbled across a website called 'Bob's Lesbian Waterspors' yet, one of the pictures they posted on there was from Bytemine and showed a hot blonde girl in a thick white cloth diapers with clear plastic pants. The was on all fours and looking over her left shoulder. Of all the pictures there, that one interested me the most. Once I discovered the ABDL websites it was like I had found my 'home' and the ABDL desires in me were awakened. I've been a DL since, with a hint of AB. Nothing beats the feeling of a nice comfy diapers taped up and that bulk feeling between your legs.

I remember that site, and one I think was called Thomas' Water Resource Page. Haven't seen either for awhile.

My earliest memory of wanting to be diapered would be when I was around eight. I was in second grade, and had just changed schools because we moved. I became good friends with a girl who rode the same school bus, and one day we had a conversation about training pants, and she expressed the desire to be diapered again. I don't remember much else.

Later, when I was in high school, I read a Penthouse Forums letter about a guy whose wife peed on him during oral sex, and how he discovered he didn't mind it. I consulted the burgeoning internet and discovered watersports, which led to further exploration of fetishes, which eventually led here.