LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Diaper Lover

Hi Grimmster,

I too had a similar experience with my Mom but I now believe it didn't cause the fetish but simply was my child's way of getting back into a diaper.

You didnt write why she punished you, was it for wetting or just being bad?

Here's my story, I was 3 or 4, in the same room with my older brother. I believe we were just put to bed, I got up to tell my mother I wet myself. I believe I just wet my underwear and not the bed. My mother told me to come with her, she took me to the bathroom and took off my underwear, she then pinned a cloth diaper on me and set me to bed. I recall my brother laughing at me.

So for years I thought this punishment brought on the fetish. But I was confused how something I didn't like would become such a fetish. Now at this time my younger sister was born and now the cloth diapers and rubber pants were visible to me. Being the next youngest after my newborn sister, the desire of diapers were tucked away till she was born. So I believe I wanted to some how get put back into diapers. I too regret thought not wetting the diaper, my mother would have been annoyed with herself then that she didn't put on the rubber pants!

I also recall around this time sneaking into my sisters room and trying on her rubber pants. I managed to get them only to my knees because they were so small however someone came into the room and I hid behind the door, I do believe they caught me but I don't recall what happen next!

Phil

It is always good when we can enjoy or find the happy side of things. :)

Hi. I discovered loving diapers by the age of 4 I guess (1975). I came across an old box of Pampers in my closet, and curiously tried one on. I did not have the skill in my fingers to really put it on, and my mom who was watching me just giggled. I guess after watching me for a while she helped me tape it on. All I remember is how nice they felt between my legs, and that's all I wanted to feel again.

Over the next couple years I only had diapers when I happened upon them. Sometimes I got lucky and found a box in our community basement, and other times I took diapers from my friends little brothers and sisters. Much of the time though I used plastic bags pulled between my legs to feel that crinkle down there.

When I was 11, I discovered my moms maxi-pads. I started wearing them in my undies whenever I could. The softness blew me away. I was going through puberty and was discovering of my [what I thought was weird] sexual self, which was confusing and lonely, but very exciting at the same time.

For some reason I never knew about adult diapers as a teenager. I tried buying a few packages of Pampers, but they never would fit. I would have bought some adult sizes had I realized the Attends and Depends were a few isles over! But I was still loving the maxi-pads in my undies.

In my late teens I had an accident that left me in a wheelchair and incontinent. In the hospital they used to hook me up to a pee bag, but I had many infections because of it and it was very restrictive. When I told my nurse how uncomfortable it was, and she told me she could put a diaper on me instead. I didn't know what to say cause I got very excited and embarrassed at the same time. She was cool though and joked that it would give me more "room" to move. This was when I saw an adult diaper for the first time. It was blue in color. Even though I was paralyzed I could still feel everything down there, and when she pulled the diaper up and snuggly taped it to my body, I knew that's what I wanted to wear from now on. The turn-on for me was incredible, and I've been wearing them ever since. Since I came out from the hospital, I discovered that placing 3 maxi-pads side-by-side in Attends diapers is the best. Stayfree Overnight Classic shape pads in my Attends are the softest thing I've ever felt. It's weird but I'm happy I enjoy despite that I have no control over it!

OMG I'm babling way too long!

As I have mentioned elsewhere, I can't remember a time that I didn't like diapers. I vividly recall asking my mom to diaper me when I was about four. I just wanted to wear a diaper and she happily agreed. I walked around for a while and peed in it and that is all I can remember. When I was a bit older I "liberated" some training pants from the little kids next door. I was always aware of diapers and plastic pants. I noticed the pictures of training pants and underwear, but also incontinence and menstrual products in the Wards and Sears catalogs. Very interesting! I had dreams of kids in diapers and also getting spanked by "spanking machines" when I was six or seven. These feelings and dreams confused me, and I began to realize that I wasn't like a lot of the other kids. One night at the dinner table, my mom made a comment that electrified me. She said when we took trips she would diaper me "just in case." I didn't remember this happening, but immediately I had a flood of understanding. I had been toilet trained very early. I always had good control. Why was I put back in diapers? This sent a conflicting message to me and must have confused me as a little kid. Why was it all right to go to the bathroom in your pants now when it wasn't before? Because of the nearness of the organs of elimination to the sexual organs, it is not hard to understand how sexual arousal can accompany elimination or be transferred from or to elimination. I didn't know how widespread this phenomenon was until the age of the internet.

-D_Rainger

I remember when i was VERY small that my baby cousin was being babysit by my mom and he had a bunch of diapers. For some reason i was attracted to them. So i took a few of them and wore them ... unfortunately at that age you don't have much covert skills and make mistakes which lead to being caught. It was something that stopped me from thinking of diapers until i moved to the small city and had more freedom, which lead to diaper wearing again :D

Thats my story ... its longer and more complicated then that but i felt like resuming it into a few words.

Necros~

I guess I was around 4 or nearly 5 when my mom caught me trying to put my 2 year old sister's diapers and rubber pants on myself. We had a talk about it, and she finally dragged it out of me that I thought it was so cool (probably didn't use those exact words) that my sis didn't have to stop playing to go potty. She told me that if I thought it was so cool, I could wear them for a week. I guess maybe I was supposed to get tired of wetting snd pooping in my pants, but I didn't, even when I was had my diaper changed in the ladies room like my sister. I've wanted to be in diapers ever since then.

• 4 weeks later...

I have always had a love for wearing diapers, based on my memory of my childhood. Was never a bedwetter, or anything like that, just always enjoyed the feeling of something soft and thick between my legs and something to rub private parts against because it always feels good to do this.

I have always had a love for wearing diapers, based on my memory of my childhood. Was never a bedwetter, or anything like that, just always enjoyed the feeling of something soft and thick between my legs and something to rub private parts against because it always feels good to do this.

From what I was told, I was potty trained a little late anyhow (close to 3). But, even though I was supposed to be trained, I still wanted to be in diapers and poop my pants instead of using the potty. I eventually did just that at about 5 or so. Of course I got a spanking for doing it. Then when I started school at 6, I had a few accidents early on. It was embarrassing and I got teased a lot because of it, but having my pants changed by the school nurse was great and she made me feel okay. She even let me know that other kids, some even older than myself had accidents. At 7, I had a really messy accident in my pants at a family get together and managed to sit down in my loaded pants to eat about half of my lunch before I was discovered. All of these accidents were embarrassing, but throughout all of them, even the wetting ones, I enjoyed the feelings caused by doing something in my pants like the baby I still felt I was. Finally, around 8 or 9, I started having deliberate accidents in my pants .Almost all of the times, it was the soft stinky kind, because wet pants were too obvious. Around the same time, I had a girl play mate who would often pee in her panties while we were playing. Back then girls wore dresses most of the time, and she'd just squat, lift her dress out of the way and pee through her panties. Other kids teased her, buy I was very envious, and wished that boys wore dresses too so I could do what she did. She knew that I pooped in my pants, and said she could never do that because poop just stayed in your underpants but the pee in hers quickly dried up. My first couple of pants fillings were treated as accidents, but when my mom realized I was doing it on purpose, I started getting spanked when I went in my pants .Then, when I was 10, and school had just let out for the summer, I was out in the yard, playing and had to poop, so I just pushed it into my pants and kept playing. My mom saw me from the kitchen window, and made me come inside. She asked me if I'd pooped in my pants again, and I denied it. Of course she knew I was lying. She made me come into the bathroom to clean me up. I was expecting to be spanked yet again, and when she told me to follow her into her bedroom after cleanup, I asked, aren't I going to get another spanking. She just said, no, spanking you doesn't; work, so you are going to be put into diapers for the whole summer. Inside, I was saying Yeah!, but I managed to say, No, please don't make me wear baby diapers (can you say don't throw me into the briar patch, Brer Wolf). I was put into a thick cloth diaper and a pair of rubber pants. I was in heaven, and my new underwear was soon wet with pee, but to my delight, my shorts stayed dry .Well, that went on for a week or so. I used my diapers whenever I had to go potty and had to wear them everywhere. I was never changed in public, though. If I wet or pooped when we were out shopping or something, I just stayed in the wet or messy diaper until we got home. Visiting relatives was different, my mom carried a diaper bag and changed me there. After the first week or so mom decided diapers weren't having the effect she wanted, I liked them too much, so I was put back into big boy underpants. I missed the diapers, but I continued to have accidents in my pants. The big difference was that now I had to change myself and wash my own soiled underwear and clothes, instead of being spanked. I was a teen before I got my own diapers and a pair of the old "Futuro Incontinence Pants" I've worn, and used, diapers off and on ever since then.

I was abused by my dad for roughly the first 6 years of my life. I was sent to live with some family, my nearest cousin was just a little older then me he was a chronic bed wetter just like his older brother and his father. I started wetting the bed on a nightly basis from just about the first night I got there, it was weird cause I hadn't wet the bed since I was potty trained. I was treated just like my cousin, we were diapered before every night, I wet every night for the next 2 years. I alway looked foward to my nightly diapering, wither it was my aunt of uncle doing it, I always felt safe, and loved. Never once where we scolded or anything for having accidents, even when I would poop, it was never anything more then a "Let's get you out of the mess and into something clean." I was very lucky to have loving people that took me in and treated me like one of their own.

• 2 weeks later...

I know how I got my fetish for diapers.......my mom punished me with pampers once when I was 7 or 8 years old......She Diapered me like a toddler on my bed.....she crossed one ankle over the other and lifted both my legs up with one hand till my butt was raised and she slid the Pamper under my butt with her other hand. then she spread my legs apart as she lowered them and taped that Pamper on me real snuggly.....made me put my PJ's on and made me go to bed early wearing that pamper all night.......Sadly i did not wet it or anything......have always wondered what she might have done if i had wet it......well thats basically my story of how I got a lifelong fetish for diapers.......if you have a memory or rememeber something that happened that specifically gave you a diaper fetish, tell us about it

Well, for me, I really don't have any memories of actually wearing a diaper as a baby. I really don't know, I've just always been preoccupied with diapers, I think plastic to, the 2 go hand in hand. I just love wearing them, and i love the feel of them. Its just great.

DLK

Well I haven't read all of the replies so my story might be similar to others but here it goes. The earliest I could remember wanting to wear diapers when I was maybe 5-6. I was one of 3 boys around my age in my neighbor hood, one was 3 years older then I and one was a year younger. Any way my closest neighbor friends were girls so naturally I would play with them a lot. I remember playing house i guess it was and me being the youngest would play the baby. My younger brother was one year old at the time so he still had diapers, and I would take them and use them, that is one memory. The other memory is probably from around the same time period, maybe within weeks of each other, I remember asking my neighbors if they wanted to play "babies" where all of us were babies and naturally we had to wear diapers. Now both neighbors im talking about were girls, who later on in life hrmm became very attractive :thumbsup: I think I was sexually curious at this age because I remember wanting to play this game a lot, among other things with them but at the time I didn't really know what I was doing lol! This lasted for maybe a year, I was caught with the diapers at one point I stopped my self. Then around when I was around 13 or 14 I had started exploring the internet for one of its more interesting things :rolleyes: and remembered my little desire for diapers. I must of searched diapers on Google or something and eventually found fetish sites. This re sparked my interest in diapers and all that and when I was able to get a hold of diapers I did and now I love it.

I hope this was an interesting story of how I became into this little community of ours.

I believe my diaper fetish started back when I was about 6 years old. I spent the summer living with my grandmother because my parents were on a extended vacation. Well this was the first time I spent any time away from my family and I started to wet the bed at night. To me this was the most embarrassing thing that could happen. My grandmother didnt make a big deal about it, as she would just have me change my p.j's and put clean sheets on the bed, in the middle of the night. Well after about a week of this, I guess she decided enough was enough, because i can clearly remember one night before bed, she called me into my bedroom and had me sit next to her on the bed. Grandma started out by telling me that she knew I was a big boy, but sometimes stress can make the body do strange things, like wet the bed. Of course I didnt want to talk about my bed wetting problem, but she just kept talking and talking and then it happened, she asked if i wanted to sleep through the night without a wet bed. Of course i was like yeah, because i wasnt getting enough sleep, from having to wake at odd hours to get cleaned up. Then out of nowhere she asked if i would wear a diaper to bed. I just about freaked out and started to cry. She hugged me and assured it would be ok and i would feel much better. After a lot of tears, grandma got out a box of Pampers from the closet and told me if I wanted to try wearing one she would help me put it on.

Grandma left the room, and I sat on the bed looking at the box of Pampers, and thinking those things are for babies, and I was no baby! So there I sat. I hated to be wet at night, and I knew my grandma was tired of washing my sheets, so I decided to say yes and try it out.

I remember how scared I was. Six years old, getting naked in front of my grandma, laying on the bed, and getting a diaper put on me like a baby. I remember thinking life couldn't get much worse. However, something strange happened. It was like i felt safe, the diaper felt soft and warm, and the smell...that baby powder smell, it brought back memories! (the diaper fit very well, as I was small for my age).

For the next several weeks I spent wearing diapers at night, and i enjoyed it. I never told my grandma that i liked wearing diapers, I think she assumed I just like sleeping through the night and being dry. When my parents returned from their vacation nothing was said about me wearing diapers at night, but i'm sure my parents must have know because my grandma spoke to them on a regular basis when they were away. I returned home and never wet the bed again as a child.

I believe this experience with diapers caused me to enjoy wearing diapers today. (i currently wear Goodnites because I like the designs on them, and they are more child-like). :)

The earliest memories I have were when I was in preschool. I remember playing "house" with a girl where I was the baby. (Apparently we were good friends, because I have pictures of us holding hands.) Then later when we moved into a new neighborhood, and I was around 4 or 5, we visited the neighboors across the street, and they had two sons; one who was 3 and the other was 1. I soon became good friends with the older boy, and I remember stealing diapers from his brother's room. (He justified this by telling me his other friends stole 10x more than I did.) Eventually I made mistakes and my mom found out, but she was good about it. The next day she took me to the store with her to buy more. Though she only let me wear them over my underpants, and only while she was around, it felt good. Eventually when I started elementary school dad put a stop to this, and since then I've always had a desire to wear diaper, and be treated as a baby.

I actually remember tearing open a pack of diapers and hiding some of them under my bed, i'm guessing i was two, i didn't have the attention span to remember the diapers were there so i never got to wear them but i'm guessing i was still in diapers at the time anyway so no big loss.

all through growing up diapers facinated me and every chance i got i took diapers from baby sitters, relatives, friends ect so i never went more then a few years without them.

when i was about 9 my best friend's brother was wetting the bed so i would take one of his pull ups about three times a week, that's when i found dpf which gave me the courage to go out and buy a pack of depends from rite-aid.

here i am now, i'm guessing that i've bought over 50 packs in my lifetime, some individually, some by the case. there were 2 seperate times where i lost control of when i peed because of how much i was wearing and had to retrain myself to hold it unless i was wearing a diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, Let Me Think,

Growing Up, I was the Oldest of Four, My Parents Always Fought and Argued, and I also had to pick sides. I also had alot of Responsibility put on Me at a very Young Age. By having that Responsibility put on Me, I believe that I needed some form Of Comfort (obviously Diapers of Course!) And also I think that by having all of that Responsibility Caused Me to feel like a Part of my Childhood Was Stolen from Me. I'm just Glad that I can wear Diapers Freely! That's Why eventhough I had No Friends and my Family was my support System, I was very excited and couldn't wait to move out on my Own!

Nathan.

• 6 months later...

Like a lot of other posts, I'd have to say mine started around age 4-5. We had relatives staying with us for about a week. One of my cousins was about 1-2 and still in Pampers. He and his older sister stayed in my room and I had to sleepin my parents room. I had my parents bed all to myself. The whole time I lay there, I had this strange fever like feeling over me. Everyone in the house was sleeping. I snuck into my room and pulled a Pamper out of the pack. I layed there on the floor and put it on. It felt so ggod. I've been hooked ever since. I stole some from friends sisters who used them for their dolls. I used a few of my grandfather"s Depends. All to far and few between becuse of being caught. My family would not have been understanding at all. It wasn't till I was caught looking at websites about this stuff by my at the time girlfriend, that it had to come about. I told her everything. She knew how hard it was to talk about this and was very understanding. To my surprise one day after work, she told me to get showered right away. I didn't think anything of it. After the shower, nothing to walk from the bathroom to the bedroom nude to get dressed. She was in there already and sitting on the bed. She told me to lay on the bed. I just figured she wanted to play. She not only did, but to my complete surprise. At a heart stopping moment, she pulled out a package of Depends and Baby sized pampers. She said it was very fun to watch me as she put the diapers on. She got so turned on and it became a new game. She's gone now and I've bought many more diapers since then and wear them at my convienence.

I have a very fond memory (as a 3-5yr old) of my aunt putting a thick cloth nappy and frosted plastic pants on me every afternoon ready for my nap. She used to look after my cousin (her youngest son) and me every day until I went to school. He was 2 years older and usually wore Jockey Y-fronts to bed for his nap. If he ever wet the bed, then the next day he'd have to wear a nappy as well. I don't remember ever being thrilled about having to wear a nappy at the time, but I was never upset either, even when my cousin teased me from his adjacent bed. I did love it when she put him in one too though. :D

This memory has stuck with me ever since and it has always made me feel a rush of excitement whenever I'd recall it. Each time the excitement grew and I would think of it more frequently.

When I did start kindergarten there was a boy from a poor family that everyone picked on for been smelly - he also had a snotty nose and wore grubby clothes. Then one day I saw a pair of frosted plastic pants sticking out of his satchel as it hung on the coat racks. From then one, I wanted to be like him - been made to wear plastic pants to school.

Even before puberty, I would often think of these two real situations or an imaginary one (a favorite was pretending to be 6-10 years old and being made to wear thick cloth nappies with plastic pants that were really obvious to the supermarket).

I'd spend hours trying to find ways of making my own cloth nappies out of towels when no one was around and pretend I was being made to wear them - interestingly none of these fantasies or memories involve my parents - it was always my aunts or other mothers.

I guess it's just progressed from there....

I was about 5 years old when, one day, my parents got mad at me for some infraction or another and decided that I should be punished by being put back into diapers (some effective punishment - I can never remember what I did wrong). Anyway, there I was with them towering over me and the next thing I remember, there I was, not in pampers or something, but the cloth birdseye diapers of the early 60's with the pastel baby pins and gerber plastic pants. I looked so incredibly dorky - a big boy like me in baby diapers that ballooned way out!

The only other thing I remember about the time was pulling them down to use the bathroom, then pulling them back up - what a dummy, I should have wet my diapers, right?

After that, I've loved diapers, wished I could be in them, snuck them (from the attic where my parents stored them) and worn them to have a respite from adulthood...

It's really neat hearing everyone's "beginning" to their love for diapers/infantilism. No two people every found it the same way.

My "beginning" was an event that took place when I was two and a half. I was out of diapers at that point, during the day at least, and the best way to sum it up would be to say it was a case of mistaken identity. I spent a spring afternonn being babysat by a neighbor family. The mother and father had an infant daughter. The mother changed her daughter's diaper, and decided to put me in a diaper, too. Then I was put in a stroller and taken for a walk around the neighborhood. All of my playmates in the neighborhood saw me in a diaper.

I went through so many emotions and states of mind during it. I felt embarrassed, humiliated, belittled, pampered (no pun intended), aroused (oddly enough though I had idea what the feeling meant at the time), confused, scared, and loved in a manner that was new to me. It is still, to this day, the most powerful and influential memory I have.

The full length story appears as a blog on many ABDL sites, but I also have it listed as a blog on my Yahoo website: http://360.yahoo.com/abbabyforever4

Nicky

No real beginning for me either...I'd like to say I had some kind of humiliating experience that did it for me, but I can't think of any. It's actually one of the most puzzling things in my whole life: no embarrassing childhood memories, normal, happily married parents who never abused me (and only threatened once to spank me since I was so well-behaved).

I was a bedwetter as a child, but my parents never put me in diapers...they took me to a doctor who said he either could recommend diapers, or a prescription that would help me hold it in all night (I was not involved in the conversation). My parents, not wanting to humiliate me, opted for the pills which worked within a week; I never again had an accident, and even now I can't wake up in the middle of the night to go...but I usually have to go REALLY badly first thing in the morning.

Anyway, I do recall my brother and I being lectured by our dad over something (I honestly have forgotten 90% of what was said), and he threatened/told us at one point (he wasn't yelling, just stern) that he would put us in diapers if our behavior or whatever it was he was lecturing us about continued, and warned us that they made diapers big enough to fit us, so not to think that would save us. This isn't what SPARKED it, mind you...because I recall wanting verrry badly to disobey him, and get diapered...so I did! Unfortunately, my dad wasn't really going to humiliate us like that...so I just got another lecture.

I'd thought about wearing diapers before then, and this happened when I was...I don't know, 5 or 6 maybe. Right around junior high my desire to dress like a girl kicked in, also for no discernible reason. One day I was looking at the Sears catalogue, and I remember seeing a woman in a teddy...I was aroused, but I remember thinking how much I wanted to look like her, and wear what she was wearing.

Bah, it's so weird...I almost envy people with an embarrassing story to tell. At least they can figure out what made them this way.

:P

I was never properly t, potty trained, mommy never forced me to wear diapers ,, but it was easier for her..come to think of it now,, good question,, ,, guess maybe i always just wanted to wear diapers,,h well,, life is fun,,

just jazz,, lovin' a day off to play.. :D

My interest stems back to early school. A girl wet herself in class and was sent home. For some time after that she was sent to school in nappies. We were never exactly friends, but she fascinated me after that, although I never teased her or anything.

After that it was always at the back of my mind until many years later, after realizing that most websites would be American based, I ended up here.

• 2 months later...

What a fun topic!

I never had anything traumatic or drastic happen to me that made me want to be an AB. When I had just turned 3, my sister was born. And I remember my mom working hard to potty train me, I loved my potty chair, I'd sit there forever and read books! She told me all about my sibling that was coming, and how I needed to be a big girl and not use bottles or sippies or diapers because only babies do that and another baby was coming.

I had no desire to grow up, I didn't want another baby to come and ruin my fun. When my sister was born, I used to climb in her playpen and drink her bottle and steal her toys and hide them. I still have my baby blankie. It's seen better days, but I worship it.

When I was older, 6-12 appx. I developed a kidney issue, and occassionally would wet the bed. My mom used to wake me up in the middle of the night so I could pee. When I was in 6th grade, I went out of town to girl scout camp for a week, and was ultra paranoid about wetting my sleeping bag since I was sharing a cabin with my friends. (it didn't happen nightly, just on occassion, so I didn't prepare for sleep overs and the like, just prayed I wouldn't pee in my friends bed!)

So I got whatever was the equivilant of goodnites back in like 1990, I honestly don't remember much about them other than I had them. I wore them at night, and just liked that they were soft. Over the course of camp I wore them horseback riding and a few other times just because I liked them. I wet one once and remember giggling at the feeling.

After that, I didn't touch them until last month. I did other baby stuff, but not diapers. I guess once I got home to my normal surroundings, I felt weird, and obviously had no reason to keep asking my mom to buy them.

Now I buy my own and my boyfriend has 3 dresser drawers full of diapers, so all is good and life is happy :D