LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Word Association

School (when we were in school, they were always tell us that we had to do it well, because if we weren’t doing it well, there was a possibility that we would have to “stay back“. I had to do that once, and because of my long rehab stints  when I was in third grade, I almost had to do it twice. Teacher noticed that I was doing better that year, and he told me that people were concerned about my progress. He was so concerned about my progress that he told me that I may have to stay back, but I begged him To let me go onto fourth grade- my reasoning for this was: how was I expected to be able to complete all the work that I was requested to when the teacher that I was using was not my teacher, was 75 miles away, and I don’t have as much availability of the teacher to be able to get me through third grade?

we talked for a while, and then he finally relented: when he told me that he would let me pass, he also told me that I would not be going to the school I was going to anymore. He told me that I was going to the local town school, that had special services for people with disabilities. I went to that school, and started fourth grade. I ended up doing six years there, because I had to repeat fourth grade twice, because apparently I was not doing well enough. My fourth grade teacher on the second go round was very attentive as well, and help me with my math, my spelling, my reading, and my English. My main concern was that I was getting so far behind that it was getting ridiculous I passed to fifth grade after the second try.)

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information and corrected missing words
  • Like 1