LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught Nephew in the act.

I caught my 8 year old nephew earier today wearing one of his little sisters Pampers.

Found him in his room jumping on the bed clad in just a T-shirt and diaper. I spooked him, made him squeal and fall on his rear.

Well at least your nephew has an adult around that understands his feelings. If only we were so lucky. I think we can all agree that once we got far enough to steal a diaper to put it on (and was happy enough to be jumping around after we put it on), that we were already hooked. It's unlikely he will grow out of this, so maybe you can help him and his parent to realize this.

Think of all the years you spent trying to figure out why you like them, and the torment you went through because nobody understood it either. Would you wish that same uncertainty on your nephew, or would you rather help him get though it all?

Does your brother know you like wearing diapers? If he can understand your need for them, then it might help him understand his son's need too. If not, coming to the aid/defense of your nephew might be a good reason to introduce him to the world or TB's and DL's. After all, it's eventually going to happen sooner or later any ways. And it's probably better if you eased him into it on you own terms.

• Like 2

I know some of you are jumping to conclusions way to soon, but as a Father myself I see things differently. I have seen it not only in my children but have heard from others that have dealt with he exact same issues. The more of a probability of this is a simple reaction to the new child and the older brother thinking that he isn't the center of attention as he was when he was the only child. There for role playing out to seek some attention. It could be as simple as him just wanting to just act out the fun of a infant and jumping on the bed in play, not that 8 year olds don't like to jump on a bed anyway. :)

You did a very good job of it, stating the right things for the right reasons, not going ballistic, and for not causing someone else to be involved. If your 'bro' finds something like this later at least the kid will know there's more than one way of looking at things B)

Takadaweird, I'd say you handled the situation well. Repaid1 is probably right about your nephew's motives, but if I were in your place I'd definitely keep my eyes on him to see if he continues to try and sneak away with one of his sisters diapers. If he does, you probably should have a one on one conversation with him about what he's doing and why he's doing it. If it turns out that he does have AB/DL leanings, you might want to contact his mother if you think she'll be more tolerant of the idea than your brother. At least in this situation you can explain what's happened and still assure one of his parents that he's a perfectly normal kid and that there's nothing they need to worry about. If you find out that he's indeed as interested in diapers as the people around here and you're worried about him lifting more of his sister's, consider suggesting to his mother that someone offer to buy him some of his own in exchange for good grades or additional chores. I know this may be a false positive, but if it's not, don't let your nephew suffer through the same fear that many AB/DLs here went through when they were growing up.