LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So a Friend Asked Me.....

Same as with gender, there's a whole range of sexuality and none of it is entirely wrong B) I am sexually attracted to girls (and the rare guy), but compared to most that's about 1% of the usual. I'd like to have sex occasionally for it is a wonderful experience. It's just that I don't want to be expected to do it and I don't want to be seen as that being a major component in life. So basically I'm asexual and if I were in a relationship which was totally that way I could still be very happy.

Well, for pat: diapers are both sexual and sensual for me. Consequently, my desire to wear diapers is very low and a true and deep desire to wear has come to me only once. thus I've only bought a package of diapers a few times. But even those times it was the sensual or simple curiosity, not the sexual, that drove that desire.

Also I didn't realize that there is an asexuality spectrum, but after reading all that I think I'm going with plain asexual for the moment.

Masturbating is to much work for so little reward

Not sure what I am, but I'll define myself as experimental

"Z", maybe you've been doing it wrong. I got started perfecting my masturbatory technique at the age of four and by the time I was fourteen I was a professional masturbator with diapers playing a starring role!

Ya lots of those mental health drugs seem to have a sexual side effect, such as I was put on effexor, but it was not the right drug for me (the sexual effect wasn't why I switched drugs though).

Asexual here as well (Wakko knows, repeating for others in topic) and VERY few people understand it. Your friend must have researched it. Good for him if he did.

I define as asexual, which to me just meas that it hasn't occurred to me that I should want to rub my naughty parts with somebody else's. To me, gender is largely irrelevant as well (physically male, and perfectly OK with it), and I don't see the point in letting having a certain kind of body keep me from things I like.

If there were a fast way to be a girl, I'd take it in a heartbeat

The only good use for a penis is that you can stand peeing..

ALL other times the balls and shaft is in the way and does nothing

I'd love to wear skirts and dresses....

I've always felt the same way. It's there, I don't mind it so much but if there were just a small hole for the urethra to empty I'd be fine. If I had a vagina I might feel differently on the matter but then again who knows? I kept up with an acquantince who had an orchiectomy. They described the experience as being a lot like menopause for about 6 months when it started to taper off. Other than losing their physical stamina the only lasting effect to them was knowing their problem was gone.

• 2 months later...

I suppose i am asexual just had'nt given it that much thought. I have if questioned just said that i am celibate but it is more than just choosing to not have sex, there is simply just no desire for sex. I can appreciate beauty just dont crave it and it does not do anything for me 'down there' any more. I feel incredibly contented with the way things are now, and just want more and more of less and less.

Maly.