LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I really hate my life...

You know when you hit rock bottom and you run out of pizza. And I want more pizza... >.> Time to go to the store for more pizza.

• Like 1

I like pizza too, and I don't want to sound snobbish, but I feel lucky to live in the northeast (US) where it seems every little town has at least 2 or 3 privately owned and run pizza shops. Dominos, Pizza Hut (do they still exist?), Little Ceasars... UGH!! I want REAL pizza! And I can switch between Italian and Greek, but I want GOOD pizza.

I like pizza too, and I don't want to sound snobbish, but I feel lucky to live in the northeast (US) where it seems every little town has at least 2 or 3 privately owned and run pizza shops. Dominos, Pizza Hut (do they still exist?), Little Ceasars... UGH!! I want REAL pizza! And I can switch between Italian and Greek, but I want GOOD pizza.

Want to try something different? Try making an alpine pizza from a series on the bbc called greedy Italians. You can find it on you tube.

400g bread flour mixed dry with 10g salt, 7g yeast.

Add cold water (best results 'il pegarino sparking water) and mix into dough.

Leave for 45 mins.

Work the dough on a floured surface for 5 mins and divide into 2

Leave until it's doubled in size on a floured surface covered gently with cling film or tea towel.

Grate gruyere cheese and mix it with creme frieche.

Thinly slice red onion.

Some salami.

Flatten and shape dough to fit oven tray and sprinkle with olive oil.

Spread on cheese mix leaving an edge for a crust.

Add red onion and salami.

Add a sprinkle of oregano, and a little more olive oil.

Hot oven in they go until cooked crispy and plenty of colour.

Lush!

It's a lot of salt but the Italians bread and dough does tend to be more salty than the bread here in the uk. I spend a month every year over there.

Think i might do a pizza poll! See what comes out on top.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't stand most delivery or frozen pizzas. I make it from scratch though and use whole wheat flour with real tomato sauce. Add just about what ever toppings I want, and Mmmmmm.

I used to love pizza.. then I went through my poor period where after rent, gas, and utilities, I had -23 dollars to buy food :-p During that period I stopped eating fast food and pizza... and now that I have clawed my way out of that hole, I have yet to return to fast food or pizza. (Once a year I have Arby's but I will never admit to it, never.) It also helps I live in an area where the nearest fast food and pizza joint is 45 minutes down a two lane road, and at a change of about 2000 feet in elevation :-p

Pizza is one of those foods for me that is definitely a "I've not planned a meal today.." or "I don't have the ingredients I need" type of things for me.. but oh is it such a great quick solution when you need one!

I :wub: pizza, but I limit how much I eat of it 'cause I'm dieting B) I have to be careful with the red meats now that I've got gout, but so far I'm doing OK. Pizza and one sausgae biscuit in the morning is all the red meat I have anymore.