LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I am looking for answers/suggestions about an issue I have started to experience, I may know the answer but need to hear from others with a similar problem to confirm my thoughts.

I looked at your age. Time to talk to the Doctor about either prostate cancer or Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, the normal state of affairs for males over 50

I'm 28 and my incontinence started the same way. I went to several doctors and they have yet to determine the cause.

I am not diabetic but they did all the tests to confirm wether I was or not.

I can't stress this enough but you need to go to the doctor about it. Sure it's embarrassing the first time or two but these people are professionals and this is what they do.

I too was dry through the middle of my life but lost that ability as I aged. My incontinence seems to have arisen from having damage from a UTI in my early childhood that left me with barely having control, then losing it as my aging body wears out. Being that I am a DL, it was just a process of acceptance of that side of me and then becoming a 24/7 wearer. Happier and dryer too it's the best of both worlds :girl_happy:

I came to be a diaper lover through the problem you described, with pee starting again after I had zipped up and was walking out of the loo back into the restaurant or pub. I also have stress incontinence when lifting. I graduated to diapers from pads that always slipped out of place at the wrong moment. I has a stressful job and suddenly there was almost zen like relaxation when I was padded up. Anyway do not panic about prostate cancer, I went through batteries of tests and two consultants who just diagnosed an over active bladder and weak sphincter and prescribed pills with pretty horrendous side effects together with pelvic exercises. I am now diapered up and nicely relaxed.

You should however get it thoroughly checked out. It is more common a problem than you know,but no one talks about it.

• 2 months later...

I too was dry through the middle of my life but lost that ability as I aged. My incontinence seems to have arisen from having damage from a UTI in my early childhood that left me with barely having control, then losing it as my aging body wears out. Being that I am a DL, it was just a process of acceptance of that side of me and then becoming a 24/7 wearer. Happier and dryer too it's the best of both worlds :girl_happy: