LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I won't use ABU because of this very reason. I can call xpmedical anytime and get a live person. I dont want to deal with automated support or online issues when I have a issue with my package because someone there fucked up.

Well, I can only stand by a company for so long defending them until they give me a reason not to. I have defended this company in the past because I:

1) Have spoken to the owner and his wife

2) Have ran a business in Washington State, and know how difficult this state is with small businesses

3) Haven't really had a negative experience with them up until a few days ago

@babby Tommy

Sorry if I wasn't a little more clear as to where my comments were directed, it's been a long day and I'm a bit tired.

Most of that reply was meant directed towards rusty pins about their availability of staff.

I COMPLETELY agree with the both of you in there their should be a representative to answer questions. My main thing is that I wanted to back your statement about not having any contact from them either.

Tommy, I am right there with you about affording good quality when I can; I don't know if you caught it in my post, but I myself can only afford the occasional order, and I can even save myself on shipping too (in theory anyway). I also didn't say to "buy more", if that's what you're implying I'm telling you to do.

Another reason why I mention that they are a small business is because unlike their larger corporate counterparts, they can simply dissappear overnight with little or no warning or reason why, and my current concern is that that is what might have happened, given both of our recent experiences. So yes, you are correct in that they exist because of us, the customers (and I include myself in this case because I still don't have the goods for my money), but that is also the risk that we take as a consumer in this online world. I am ACTUALLY thankful that there are stopgaps in place for us consumers in the off chance that something goes wrong. Even in Angela's case, she was able to get her money back (from this very company); it may have taken her awile, but she was refunded. This wasn't always the case in this world! But that is why the term "buyer beware" exists, I hate to say. If running a business was a guaranteed profit, we'd all be doing it and I'd still be doing it. I'm not saying they're out of business, but unless someone chimes in saying they've actually had contact with them at some point over the last week, something major isn't right, and you and I (and probably a bunch of other people too) might be out of some money.

PLEASE DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME: I will stand right next to you and demand my money back, if this is the case. I too work hard for what money I earn and would like to receive the correct items or items at all even. Or at the very least my money back.

I just happen to be in a particular position where I can physical go to the warehouse, so I'm really looking to do myself and everyone else here a favor by checking in and getting the scoop, if there is one to get.

Hope this clears up my thoughts on this current event. I will still do as I said and report back what I discover tomorrow/6 hours from now at some point later today.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Dlenforcer

Warehouse update:

Product and things still in the warehouse. No dead bodies from what I could quickly see, but I wasn't able to look for very long. I did speak with someone from the area and they have confirmed that there has been activity in and out of the building. Oddly enough, the same car was still there.

I'm going to time my next visit better and hopefully get a better understanding of what's going on. I'll let you guys know what I find out, if anything.

Sorry it's probably not the news you were expecting.

yes, their one tape diapers are great for daily use. They are super easy to change and I have never had a leak. I wear them under my suits and dress clothes for work everyday. I prefer the cushies because they seem to hold together better. No clumping issues, tape issues or anything. I actually like the print. Before I became incontinent I liked wearing crazy pattern boxers. So its fun to have a choice when wearing a diaper and not just something that look institutionalized.

• 2 weeks later...

Shazbot! I wish I had seen this thread earlier this week. I placed an order with ABU on the 21st. Payed thru PayPal and got a receipt of payment email

I know it's only been one actual business day since last week, but has your tracking number shown any progress?

As of today (May 31) all i have received is a receipt of payment from ABU. No notice of shipment, no tracking number...nothing! I have bought from them 5 or

Oh yeah, you should have gotten your product by now. If I'm in the area tomorrow, I'll stop by and see what's up. I can't promise anything though

Thanks DLenforcer...as today (June 3) still no info about shipment. PayPal payment was taken out of my bank account on May 22 and I received receipt of that from ABU. But since then no word. Any info you can find out would be greatly appreciated!