LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Appeal and likes?

Just curious to know how everyone feels about a poopy diaper. Why do you like it? Do you poop your diapers every chance you get? Do you like to stay in a dirty diaper, and if you do, for how long? Does the smell bother you? Things like that.

I like pooping my pants (since I've yet to be able to do it in diapers) just because it feels good. Feeling my load push away the fabric from me and begin piling up. I wish I could do it more often but opportunities for me are far and few in between. I've stayed in messy pants for 30 at most, but wish to go for longer. And the smell doesn't bother me. I actually kinda like it.

It feels good when I'm doing it, but then I change right away. Unfortunately I take fish oil for high cholesterol which makes my poop soft. I like it better with a more solid feel, and it's easier to clean up. For that reason, I don't poop in a diaper very often.

The smell of poop is universally described as "putrid" and to be avoided and it is known to be very disease-bering, we are not talking about matters of taste here, but of health and medicine. It is called "filth". Even Adultguestbooks.com will not tolerate accounts that include "scat"

Pooping in your diaper is 100 times better than in your pants. Yes it stinks but there is a unique smell to your own poop that we ABs find strangely exciting. If you're curious you should definitely try it once.

• Like 1

Did some clean up here on things that were getting to provocative. being one of the types that enjoys a good load in my pants or diaper...this type of thing is uncalled for.

I had a thought as to the 'smell' being unique that AB's find alluring. I personally think it has to do (doo?) with the smell mixing with other things in the diaper, such as baby powder and lotion or barrier creams that add their own 'unique' scent.

Yeah clean up is a drag...and no, I don't 'doo' it around others and subject them to my 'interests' but that doesn't stop me from filling a diaper or pinching one off in my pants on occasion :P

If someone doesn't like these kinds of things, or topics and discussions, then they need not come into such forums, as others I am sure do not feel the need to venture into forums that they have no interest in much less leave derogatory comments.

Nuff said, carry on

I do it pretty regularly, but not all the time. I'm not an AB nor do I sexualize poop; the appeal in it just happens to be a total relaxtion/stress reliever thing for me. Like most AB/DLs, the feeling takes me back to when I was much younger, and the combination of sensations - the relief of pooping, the weight and warmth of it in your underwear/diaper, and yes, the smell - is altogether very comforting to me.

I usually only do it in the morning while i am having my morning ciggy outside, because i still have my night nappy on and am about to shower anyway, it reenforces my naughty baby feel and usually 'finish enjoying it' in my room ;) before the shower.

Maly.

I'm pretty turned off by poop overall, so I don't know if I would ever really want to mess myself again. I tried a couple times as a teenager, and I always regretted it. As a submissive who enjoys bondage (include forced diapering, humiliation, and bathroom control) though, it would be pretty intense to be forced to mess myself. The fact that I mostly dislike it, and it's such a universally embarrassing thing to most people, would make it an impressive show of control. Outside of this situation I don't think it would be rewarding for me, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am right now sitting in a messy and very wet Molicare diaper. It actually feels good and nice and thick from all the pee. I have pooped it twice. Last night when I got home from work and again when I got up this morning and I have peed more in it since. I decided to put on some plastic pants in case it leaks since it has poo in it and poop does seem to interfere with the performance of absorbing the pee. I like doing it in a good brand diaper because they hold a lot including pee. I am too lazy to change right now. I can't smell anything because I have a cold.