LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why do people add you as friends without chatting to get to know you first

Why dont people actually message you and get to know you before friending you. How can you be friends with someone you dont know. I wish they had an accept or ignor button when someone friends you.

• Like 1

Thanks wetman thats a big help just getting sick of adds by people I dont know and wether they have a good or bad rep here. I edited my profile now.

Then there are the ones who you become frineds with and you hear nothing from I have defreiended sooo many who did that. Next are the ones who join your club and then fall off the face of the earth, I am about to delete 3 peoples' posts at the RUFFLES & RIBBONGS GIRLS' HOME FORUM having not heard from any of them either at all or in 5 months

I do not carry dead weight

Rusty nailed it. This phenomenon holds true on other sites too. One week on Google+ a couple of years ago I decided I wanted more "friends", because I felt like nobody in my circles cared about my pony posts. So I added as many bronies to my circles as I could. My theory was that they'd add me back and I'd have a huge number of followers. Well it worked, kind of. I got the followers. When I post something I get plenty of +1's now. But it's so pointless. The only people I really have conversations with are the ones where I sought them out based on common interests. I have tried to have conversations with some of the others, and it's essentially in the league of "so, how's the weather". Boring! I have been wanting to have a massive "friend" purge, but haven't spent the time. And, I am constantly getting more "friends", because I am so plugged in there.

I'm not sure if you can refuse it here on Daily Diapers if someone "Friends" you, but I know on other sites including the companion site "Diapermates" you send a friend request that has to be approved before it goes through.

Click the little arrow down next to your site name on the top bar (before signout). Then go to "My Settings" you will find the toggle there. As a further note it might behoove folks here to look under all the actions in all the subsections of your profile and really see what you can actually control on this site. :)

Click the little arrow down next to your site name on the top bar (before signout). Then go to "My Settings" you will find the toggle there. As a further note it might behoove folks here to look under all the actions in all the subsections of your profile and really see what you can actually control on this site. :)

See attached annotated screenshot.

repaid1 there is a thumb nail above that shows this.

The meaning of friend is different for a lot of people on facebook. As far as I can tell these people look at friends like we do followers. They dash to add as many followers as they can in order to seek as much attention as they possibly can.

An easy way to spot these kind of people on facebook is if they have more than a couple hundred "friends". Extremely few people actually know that many people, let alone would call each of them a friend to their face. Of course there are exceptions too (such as group coordinators, businesses, etc), but it is far from health behavior to constantly seek that kind of attention.

• Like 1

There are some people I enjoy online, I like reading what they write and enjoy their posts so I would love to add them as a friend but the reason why I don't is because of rejections I fear. I have had too many of them growing up and now I fear them. I am even too shy to talk to them because I don't know how I will come off as or what they will think.